Author Topic: the history of autistic members causing problems  (Read 4061 times)

Offline steven.jordan.332

• In Contestant's Row
  • first time player
the history of autistic members causing problems
« on: April 03, 2014, 12:55:50 PM »
How did the history of autistic members causing problems on Golden-Road.net begin? Its a topic Im curious about, And Im wanting to learn more about it.

I have joined the worst in causing problems as an autistic member, and have shown continual inability to change. How did this legacy of Autistic problem causers begin?

Now im considered the worst of them (autistic problem causers), How do i become an autistic conformer to moderator authority?

Or at this point am I one thats beyond help, as I have been in and out of the door too many times. tnpir2014, I apologize for creating this in tech support, But its a question that im not sure if its gone answered or not.

What are your opinions on this question?

Offline TheGRVOfLightning

• Taking a Bonus Spin
  • This is my favourite game.
Re: the history of autistic members causing problems
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2014, 12:58:45 PM »
Sorry if this sounds mean but... Why would you even post this?
My sports teams are

AFL (Australia): North Melbourne, NRL: Melbourne Storm, NHL: Anaheim Ducks, AHL: San Diego Gulls, NBA: Los Angeles Lakers, NFL: San Francisco 49ers, MLB: Boston Red Sox, MLS: LA Galaxy, Super Rugby: Melbourne Rebels, Big Bash League: Melbourne Stars, A-League: Melbourne Victory, ABL (Australian Baseball League): Melbourne Aces, AIHL (Australian Ice Hockey League): Melbourne Ice, NBL (National Basketball League [Australia]): Melbourne United, Premier League: Manchester United

Offline therealcu2010

• Director
  • Acknowledge Me!
    • Buy a Vowel Boards, A Wheel of Fortune Community
Re: the history of autistic members causing problems
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2014, 01:00:35 PM »
...yeah, no.

A friendly word of advice to you, Steven: posting threads like this isn't helping your cause any. If anything, it's only making it worse.

« Last Edit: April 03, 2014, 01:03:13 PM by cu2010 »
"Nobody cares about the guest stars." - Roger Dobkowitz

"Change isn't always good. Sometimes changing things is a terrible mistake." - Bob Barker

People are tired of the f**kery and drama, but if we'd actually talk to each other sometimes instead of a whole bunch of private conversations with other people, it'd go a long way to perhaps fixing the problems most seem to see in the site.