Author Topic: Corneliuscarter's TPIR! Episode 1  (Read 25701 times)

Offline 123123123

• Double Showcase Winner
Re: Corneliuscarter's TPIR! Episode 1 - IUFB6
« Reply #105 on: June 18, 2014, 09:42:54 AM »
$555, please

Online Hag

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Don't fork too soon.
« Reply #106 on: June 18, 2014, 10:06:10 AM »
I'll say $700.
2nd place, 2011 CSS playoffs.     QSW, 3/27/17, 1/15/18. Exacta, 5/14/21.

"Four cents cost you 10,000 dollars."

Offline corneliuscarter

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #107 on: June 18, 2014, 10:25:24 AM »
Cornelius: The... (ding, ding, ding, ding, ding) One of you is exactly right, and will receive $500 for getting the price right on the nose. It goes to the contestant that bids... $895! (cue: Join me up here, Thatgameshowguy! First, I have this for you.

Cornelius: Secondly, I have these for you, as well.

(cue:

Jalin: A brand new luggage set, and a fabulous trip to San Francisco!

Jalin: First off, Heys USA Luggage Fazzino Venezia Hard Side 4 Piece Luggage Set, Venice, One Size Modern chrome trolley handle system with comfortable, cushioned tpr rubberized grip for comfort and push-down locking for easy, single-hand use
Fully lined interior customized to compliment the shell art, clear-view multi-use organizational pocket for ease of packing that also doubles as a divider, keeping your items secure Built in travel sentry tsa approved 3-digit combination lock allows baggage screeners to open your luggage for inspection, and relock for your security.

Jalin: Secondly, you and a guest will fly round-trip coach from Los Angeles to San Francisco, where you will spend seven days and six nights at the Ritz-Carlton-San Francsico, and yes, we included tickets to see the San Francisco Giants.

Cornelius: Thatgameshowguy, we're playing Magic #. Now you will set this thing here to get what you think is the magic number. The magic number is more than the price of the luggage, but less than the price of the trip to San Francisco. So with that in mind, tell me what you think is the magic number?

Offline Thatgameshowguy

• 2/1/2023: Superfan!
  • TPiR Alumnus
  • my trailer is all flat and paper-y
Re: Corneliuscarter's TPIR! Episode 1 - PG6
« Reply #108 on: June 18, 2014, 10:01:24 PM »
*sets price to $2431*
YES! You have them all right! You win $2,500! You will putt from the closest line!

Jhc2010 putts from the closest line and WINS!!!

Congratulations! Those 2 cars are yours! Now we go to the Showcase Showdown! You will spin first. Pick a number between 1 and 20.

Offline corneliuscarter

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #109 on: June 18, 2014, 10:34:59 PM »
Cornelius: He's set the price at $2,431. Now is it higher than the luggage?

$1,319

Cornelius: Yes! Now for the win, is it less than the price of the trip to San Francisco?

$4,989

(ding, ding, ding, ding, ding. cue;
Cornelius: And I will shake the hand of another winner! Nicely done, Thatgameshowguy. Folks, do you know what's coming? It's the Showcase Showdown, and we'll have it for you after this!

Offline corneliuscarter

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #110 on: June 18, 2014, 10:39:18 PM »

Cornelius: We're ready for another showcase showdown. And TheGRVofLightning will start us off.

TheGRVofLightning
GSB92
Thatgameshowguy

(Give me two numbers between 1 and 20, and whatever number you would stop on)

Offline Thatgameshowguy

• TPiR Alumnus
Re: Corneliuscarter's TPIR! Episode 1 - SCSD2
« Reply #111 on: June 20, 2014, 10:59:48 AM »
19 and 7 and stop on whatever beats the leader
YES! You have them all right! You win $2,500! You will putt from the closest line!

Congratulations! Those 2 cars are yours! Now we go to the Showcase Showdown! You will spin first. Pick a number between 1 and 20.

Offline GSB92

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #112 on: June 20, 2014, 11:14:27 AM »
4 and 20, stop on 70 or what beats GRV.

Offline corneliuscarter

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #113 on: June 20, 2014, 02:47:22 PM »
In case if anyone is wondering, this show is still active, but I'm waiting on TheGRVofLightning to give his numbers so I could do the Showcase Showdown.

Offline corneliuscarter

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #114 on: June 22, 2014, 02:57:24 PM »
Okay, I can't wait forever. And I know that there are some shows just waiting to be done behind me. If TheGRVofLightning doesn't respond by 6:00 tonight, (if I'm allowed to do so) I will have a two-person SCSD.

Offline corneliuscarter

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #115 on: June 22, 2014, 07:44:05 PM »
Well, I've waited long enough. So I got to proceed on with the show. Since TheGRVofLightning didn't respond, we're gonna have a two-person SCSD. Winner advances on to the Showcase.

Cornelius: Here we go. GSB92, spin that wheel. And around the wheel goes, and it's coming to a stop on...

Cornelius: Stand right over there, GSB92, you lead with 70.. Here comes Thatgameshowguy. He needs to beat 70 cents to advance to the showcase. Will he do it with one spin? No.

Cornelius: Spin that wheel again, Thatgameshowguy. Who will go on to the showcase? Will it be GSB92, or will it be Thatgameshowguy? The wheel will tell us. And... Oh, you got to be kidding me! You got to be kidding me! Thatgameshowguy, you got the dollar!

$1,000!

(cue:

Cornelius: Let me reset the wheel. Thatgameshowguy, this is your bonus spin. Now the wheel has to go all the way around. If it doesn't the spin won't count, and you will not get another spin. land on the 5 or 15, and you'll win $10,000 more. Land on the dollar, and you'll get $25,000 more! Get busy. (give me one number between 1-20 for your bonus spin)

Offline Thatgameshowguy

• TPiR Alumnus
« Reply #116 on: June 23, 2014, 10:29:24 AM »

Offline corneliuscarter

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #117 on: June 23, 2014, 05:04:29 PM »
Cornelius: Here we go. Will we add more money to your winnings? That 5 is trying to get here. Come on! Come on! Come on! Oh!

(cue:
Cornelius: So close! But Thatgameshowguy, you will be in the showcases, and those showcases are coming up following this announcement!

Offline corneliuscarter

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #118 on: June 23, 2014, 05:34:53 PM »
Cornelius: Well, look at what we have here in the showcases. Two players that spun a dollar on the wheel to get here! The top winner is Thatgameshowguy! And ShatterMySoul99 is the runner-up. Each of you will have a beautiful showcase to bid on, and which ever one of you bids closest to the retail price of your showcase without going over will win it. However, if you're the winner, and you're $250 or less away from the actual retail price of your own showcase, we will give you both showcases. Also, if you're the winner, and you're less than $100 away from the price of your own showcases, not only will you win both showcases, but it will be our pleasure to give you:

$1 MILLION

(cue:
Cornelius: So with that in mind, this is Showcase no. 1.

(cue:

Jalin: This showcase is consist of prizes as we visit the First Bank of Price. And we see Latoya coming in and she made a nice deposit... of $1,500 in cash!

Jalin: Next we see Myisha dropping something in the safety deposit box. This diamond ring!

Jalin: Allurez 4.86ct 18k White Gold Diamond Flower Ring Add sparkle to your style with this unique diamond ring in 18k white gold which has an approximate weight of 4.86ctw. It makes for a great anniveary, birthday, or valentines day gift.

Jalin: Finally, Lanisha is coming in making a payment on a loan she had to make when she bought a new car!

Jalin: The 2014 Chevy Spark. The Spark is a globe-trotting city car that packs a big punch. Turn heads when you zip around town in flashy hues. And enjoy tech-savvy features like available Chevrolet MyLink† with Siri† Eyes-Free technology. And with a surprising amount of cargo and passenger room, you never have to leave any friends or excitement behind. The peppy engine makes getting around town fun and efficient while the compact size makes parallel parking a breeze.

Jalin: And this showcase, which consist of prizes revealed as we visit The First Bank of Price, can be yours if the price is right.

Cornelius: As the top winner, Thatgameshowguy, you may wish to bid, or you may pass to ShatterMySoul99.

Offline Thatgameshowguy

• TPiR Alumnus
Re: Corneliuscarter's TPIR! Episode 1 - SHOWCASES
« Reply #119 on: June 23, 2014, 09:50:34 PM »
 :-o A Spark? In an MDS? PASS!