Author Topic: Season 43 Spoiler from Mike  (Read 74473 times)

Offline vadernader

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Do The Harlem Shake.
Re: Season 43 Spoiler from Mike
« Reply #315 on: September 20, 2014, 10:36:01 PM »
Do we know if the "modified" game is going to be played on the season premiere?

Nope, but it will be sometime during premiere "week".

EDIT: Didn't notice I got beaten to the answer by Prizes, now is when I wish I had the feature to delete my posts :oldlol:
"Our dilemma is that we hate change and love it at the same time; what we really want is for things to remain the same but get better." - Sydney J. Harris

“For the premiere of season 30, CBS wanted to do a special primetime show. However, they asked that we also add a gimmick or a twist to make it truly special. I came up with the suggestion of taking the show on the road for the first time in its history." - Roger Dobkowitz

Offline PriceBusterXL

• Double Showcase Winner
  • I deserve this.
« Reply #316 on: September 21, 2014, 12:36:33 AM »
Nope, but it will be sometime during premiere "week".

EDIT: Didn't notice I got beaten to the answer by Prizes, now is when I wish I had the feature to delete my posts :oldlol:
So I guess we can rule out Time Is Money being shown on Monday then, huh? Either way, I think it might be a good season premiere, with or without the game showing up on Monday.

Offline vadernader

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Do The Harlem Shake.
« Reply #317 on: September 21, 2014, 01:02:56 AM »
So I guess we can rule out Time Is Money being shown on Monday then, huh? Either way, I think it might be a good season premiere, with or without the game showing up on Monday.

No no, he was not talking about Time is Money.
"Our dilemma is that we hate change and love it at the same time; what we really want is for things to remain the same but get better." - Sydney J. Harris

“For the premiere of season 30, CBS wanted to do a special primetime show. However, they asked that we also add a gimmick or a twist to make it truly special. I came up with the suggestion of taking the show on the road for the first time in its history." - Roger Dobkowitz

Offline PriceBusterXL

• Double Showcase Winner
  • I deserve this.
« Reply #318 on: September 21, 2014, 01:10:54 AM »
No no, he was not talking about Time is Money.
Ohhhhh...........OK.

Offline The_Great_Butler

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #319 on: September 21, 2014, 01:13:50 AM »
Thank you, Prizes, vader.

I had thought I'd seen something about it being a mid-week show, but I wasn't certain. And yeah, I'm talking about the mystery game, not Time is Money.
I'll put this in here, but I didn't want it to overshadow the more interesting topic of specials. Earlier in the show Mike and Beth talked about Jenny McCarthy's appointment to The View and it leads to Mike talking about her appearance on Price. Mike says that he and the staff mulled over whether or not to have her on the show because of the controversy that follows her. They ultimately decided to have her because she's "a great advocate for what she believes in." Now, Mike didn't specify exactly what he meant by "what she believes in" and what "belief" of her's that he's addressing, but that could certainly be taken the wrong way.