Author Topic: Corneliuscarter's TPIR: Episode 2  (Read 23417 times)

Offline 123123123

• Double Showcase Winner
Re: Corneliuscarter's TPIR: Episode 2 - IUFB1
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2014, 01:53:36 PM »
$1,799 please

Offline Thatgameshowguy

• 2/1/2023: Superfan!
  • TPiR Alumnus
  • my trailer is all flat and paper-y
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2014, 01:46:19 PM »
$1999
YES! You have them all right! You win $2,500! You will putt from the closest line!

Jhc2010 putts from the closest line and WINS!!!

Congratulations! Those 2 cars are yours! Now we go to the Showcase Showdown! You will spin first. Pick a number between 1 and 20.

Offline ShatterMySoul99

• Walking the Golden Road
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2014, 03:14:38 PM »
$2000!

Offline corneliuscarter

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2014, 04:10:10 PM »
Cornelius: And the actual retail price is: $2,199! (cue: Would you join me, ShatterMySoul99? We got some major business to do. Now, ShatterMySoul99, I said earlier that someone will have a chance at winning some serious dough. And I'm just gonna cut to the chase. Or better yet, Jalin, why don't you tell him?

Jalin: Oh, ShatterMySoul99, I've been waiting to say this. ( You have a chance to win up to $100,000 in cash!

Jalin: Playing Pay The Rent!

Cornelius: ShatterMySoul99, we're playing Pay The Rent, and I would love to see you win that $100,000 top prize. Now listen carefully. You're gonna put one item in the mailbox. Then you're gonna put two items on the first floor. The two items on the first floor must be more than the item in the mailbox. Then you're gonna put two more items on the second floor. The two items on the second floor must be more than the two items on the first floor. Finally, you will put the last item in the Attic, and that item must be more than the two items on the second floor. And if you do it correctly, ShatterMySoul99, it will be our pleasure to give you $100,000! So with that in mind, Jalin, please describe these items.

(cue:
Jalin: Sure thing, Cornelius.

Jalin: We have Pure Protein Chocolate Peanut Butter High Protein Bars. Pure Protein Chocolate Peanut Butter high protein bars are loaded with 20 grams of protein. A pure paradise for peanut butter lovers and anyone who wants to eat good on the go. Keep one close at hand because you never know where temptation is lurking. Pure Protein Bars... High Protein never tasted so heavenly.

Jalin: Pedigree Complete Nutrition Beef and Chicken Variety 12 Pk

Jalin: M&M'S Mint Chocolate Candies Satisfy your sweet tooth with this 8-oz bag of M & M'S Chocolate Candies. They are made with dark chocolate and can be kept fresh with the resealable zipper on the package. When you have a craving for chocolate, enjoy these dark chocolate candies for a special treat.

Jalin: Eclipse Spearmint Sugarfree Gum Refill Eclipse Spearmint Gum is an economical refill pack infused with the refreshing taste of mint. This product contains 5 calories per serving and leaves your breath smelling fresh. Refill your Eclipse gum holder (sold separately) with this sugar-free gum, 180 pieces.

Jalin: Freshen your breath with the Orbit Sweet Mint Gum. This mint chewing gum is sugar-free and has a refreshing sweet mint flavor. It is accepted by the American Dental Association because it helps fight cavities by strengthening your teeth.

Jalin: And finally, Ready-to-use toilet bowl cleaner requires no mixing and no exposure to concentrated chemicals- This thick, nonacidic formula is powered with Clorox bleach to remove stains and deodorize as it cleans- Toilet Bowl Cleaner scrubs away stains like rust, lime and hard water deposits. Okay, Cornelius.

Cornelius: ShatterMySoul, go ahead and tell me the items you want on each floor. The audience can help you, so they will help you all they can. Get busy.

Offline ShatterMySoul99

« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2014, 05:23:27 PM »
Mailbox: the Eclipse gum
1st Floor: the M&Ms and the toilet cleaner
2nd Floor: the orbit and the Pure Protein bars
Attic: the Pedigree

Offline corneliuscarter

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2014, 05:35:36 PM »
Cornelius: Let's start off with the mailbox. How much is the Eclipse gum?

Cornelius: Boom. You win $1,000. Now do you want to risk it and go on, or do you want to quit?

Offline ShatterMySoul99

« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2014, 05:49:07 PM »
Let's go on.

Offline corneliuscarter

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2014, 05:59:19 PM »
Cornelius: He goes on, ladies and gentlemen. How much is M&M's

$2.78

Cornelius: And how much is that toilet cleaner?

$15.94

Cornelius: Wow. For a total of:

$18.72

Cornelius: You won $5,000, ShatterMySoul99. Now do you want to risk it, or quit?

Offline ShatterMySoul99

« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2014, 06:10:26 PM »
Holy freakin toilet cleaner, Batman!

I think I'm gonna quit now.  Thought that toilet cleaner would be a lot less expensive than that.

Offline corneliuscarter

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2014, 06:27:40 PM »
Cornelius: He's walking away, folks. I don't blame him. You've won $5,000, ShatterMySoul99.

$5,000

Cornelius: I'm curious. What's the cost of the Orbit?

$2.00

Cornelius: And what about the Protein bars?

$6.27

Cornelius: For a total of...

$8.27

Cornelius: And what was the cost of the Pedigree dog food?

$7.98

Cornelius: But you won $5,000, ShatterMySoul99. Nicely done. (cue: Folks, we got more show after you see this.

Offline corneliuscarter

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2014, 06:29:14 PM »
BTW, if anyone was curious, this was the winning scenario:

Mail box: Orbit ($2.00)
1st Floor: Eclipse (5.98) & M&M's ($2.78)
2nd Floor: Pedigree ($7.98) & Pure Protein ($6.27)
Attic: Clorox ($15.94)

Offline corneliuscarter

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2014, 06:43:10 PM »
Cornelius: Jalin, un candidat s'il vous plaît?

Jalin: Oui, Cornelius, notre prochain candidat est Bandam23! Venez faire un tour! Vous êtes le prochain concurrent sur ​​The Price is Right!

Cornelius: Welcome to the show, Bandam23. Now where is the next item up for bids?

(cue:

Jalin: Myisha is coming out with the next item up for bids. It's an electric bike. Flight ECB-26L-A 250 Watt Electric Bicycle Bike w/ Lithium Battery. Zoom through the city with ease on a Flight electric bicycle. Flight bicycles combine a first-class bike with a powerful electric motor to give you the best possible ride. The 250W electric motor in the front hub works with you as you pedal to amplify your strength, giving you serious speed with minimal effort. There's no worries about getting out of control with the pedal-assist system - the motor starts up when you start pedaling and stops when you stop. The Panasonic lithium-ion battery will keep this going for up to 35 miles on a two hour charge. These bikes feature great equipment like a Shimano Nexus gear system, a Satori adjustable handlebar stem, disc brakes, and your choice of RST forks.

Cornelius: What do you bid, Bandam23?

SuperSweeper
Thatgameshowguy
Bandam23

Offline Bandon23

• HYO Contestant.
Re: Corneliuscarter's TPIR: Episode 2 - IUFB2
« Reply #27 on: August 10, 2014, 06:02:20 AM »
We can't really see the item, the link has been removed, fix it please and I'll bid.
My status of the Host Your Own W/L:
Temptation (0-1)|Safe Crackers (0-1)|Double Cross (0-1)|Bullseye (1-0)|Flip-Flop (1-0)|Fortune Hunter (1-0)|Pass The Buck (1-0)|Grand Game(1-0)|3 Strikes (0-1)|Line Em' Up (0-1)|Bonkers (1-0)

Showcases won: 2
Showcases lost: 3

Offline corneliuscarter

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #28 on: August 10, 2014, 07:36:59 AM »

Offline Bandon23

• HYO Contestant.
« Reply #29 on: August 10, 2014, 03:15:19 PM »
Ok, so i'll bid about $1499 on that bike electric.

Edit: I googled what electric bike looks like, the image showed.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2014, 03:19:58 PM by Bandon23 »
My status of the Host Your Own W/L:
Temptation (0-1)|Safe Crackers (0-1)|Double Cross (0-1)|Bullseye (1-0)|Flip-Flop (1-0)|Fortune Hunter (1-0)|Pass The Buck (1-0)|Grand Game(1-0)|3 Strikes (0-1)|Line Em' Up (0-1)|Bonkers (1-0)

Showcases won: 2
Showcases lost: 3