Author Topic: Corneliuscarter's TPIR: Episode 3: MDS  (Read 22638 times)

Offline htmlcc92

• Double Showcase Winner
  • "Mrs. Peacock was a man?!"
Re: Corneliuscarter's TPIR: Episode 3: MDS - SCSD2
« Reply #90 on: October 11, 2014, 08:38:45 PM »
I hope this isn't a giant pricing error on my part, but I will bid, and I will say $96,315.
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Twilight Zone.

Offline corneliuscarter

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #91 on: October 11, 2014, 09:01:45 PM »
Cornelius: Wpghi5 will bid...

Wpghi5
$96,315

Cornelius: Now, CheckGameMeBob. This is your showcase. (cue: Now, CheckGameMeBob, in my 10 episodes of hosting this HYO TPIR, I love to give away prizes, but I have some favorites that I love love seeing contestants win. Such as this new TV.

Jalin: Once you've seen the world in 4K Ultra High Definition, there's no looking back. With Sony 4K Ultra HD, breathtaking detail is depicted with pinpoint accuracy for the most natural images. You also get the widest color spectrum ever offered and 65 watts of powerful sound from built-in speakers. It's quite simply the most immersive, highest resolution TV experience possible.

Cornelius: Now, CheckGameMeBob, I'm a HUGE wrestling fan, and I enjoyed watching Wrestlemania 30. Now, you can go to the city that hosted Wrestlmania 30, New Orleans.

Jalin: You and a guest will fly round-trip coach from Los Angeles to New Orleans, LA, where you will have a six-night stay at the Le Pavillon Hotel. In the middle of the French Quarter and exemplifies genteel luxury.

Cornelius: Now, CheckGameMeBob, one thing I love giving away most of all are cars. We've given away a Porsche. Tonight, we gave away a Jaguar, but one thing I love to see is someone winning an Audi.

(cue:

Jalin: The 2014 Audi A4 2.0T Premium Automatic AWD Sedan Engine size: 2.0L Horsepower: 220 HP, Transmission: 8 Speed Automatic. And this showcase can be yours, if The Price is Right.

Cornelius: CheckGameMeBob, I await your bid.

Offline htmlcc92

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #92 on: October 11, 2014, 09:10:43 PM »
Cornelius: Wpghi5 will bid...

Wpghi5
$96,315

Just double-checking: do you mean htmlcc92? :)
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Twilight Zone.

Offline corneliuscarter

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #93 on: October 11, 2014, 09:20:12 PM »
Thanks for telling me. I forgot to proofread.

Offline CheckGameMeBob

• Taking a Bonus Spin
  • Check Game: Woefully Misunderstood Since 1981
« Reply #94 on: October 11, 2014, 09:20:56 PM »
Oh boy, that Audi is calling my name.  Cornelius, I shall bid $44,376.
President, Return Rich Fields Campaign

Chairman, Buy or Sell Fan Club

HYO record: Coming or Going: 1-0.  Mystery Price: 0-1.  Squeeze Play: 1-0.  Flip Flop: 1-0.  Safe Crackers: 1-0, Buy or Sell: 1-0, 3 Strikes: 1-0, Card Game: 0-1, One Away: 1-0, Bonus Game: 1-0, Bump: 1-0, Switch?: 1-0, Double Prices, 1-0, Passcode: 0-1, Easy az 1,2,3: 1-0, Fabulous Showcases: 5-1. 

Total winnings: 1,548,521

Offline wpghi5

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #95 on: October 12, 2014, 12:02:54 AM »
What? I'm in the Showcase? Lol!  :-D

Offline corneliuscarter

• Taking a Bonus Spin
Re: Corneliuscarter's TPIR: Episode 3: MDS - SHOWCASES
« Reply #96 on: October 12, 2014, 08:05:11 AM »
(Cue:
Cornelius: $44,376 for CheckGameMeBob. $96,315 for htmlcc92. This for you.

Offline corneliuscarter

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #97 on: October 12, 2014, 08:18:20 AM »
Cornelius: And I will start with CheckGameMeBob. You bid...

CheckGameMeBob
$44,376

Cornelius: The actual retail price of your showcase is... $49,873, a difference of...

CheckGameMeBob
$5,497

Cornelius: Now, htmlcc92, you bid...

htmlcc92
$96,315

Cornelius: Htmlcc92, the actual retail price of your showcase is... Holy Smokes! $97,150

(cue:
htmlcc92
$835

Cornelius: You just won both showcases and a $1,000,000! What a night! We have made 2 millionaires in one night, but we're not done yet. Come to the Rainbow Wheel, htmlcc92, you might win another million!

Cornelius: The wheel has to go all the way around, htmlcc92, or it doesn't count and you won't get to spin again. Land on the 5 or 15, and you would win $50,000 more, but if you get the $1, you would win $1,000,000 in cash! So let's do it!

(Give me one number between 1 and 20 for your Million Dollar Spin)

Offline CheckGameMeBob

• Taking a Bonus Spin
  • Check Game: Woefully Misunderstood Since 1981
« Reply #98 on: October 12, 2014, 11:40:45 AM »
Well, that was a blast (I'm just glad I didn't go over).  Congratulations to my fellow Washington state native htmlcc92.  You sure did clean it up today.  I can't believe I made it to the fabulous showcases in my second call down in a HYO.  Thanks to Cornelius for hosting a great show and I can't wait to participate in the next one. 
President, Return Rich Fields Campaign

Chairman, Buy or Sell Fan Club

HYO record: Coming or Going: 1-0.  Mystery Price: 0-1.  Squeeze Play: 1-0.  Flip Flop: 1-0.  Safe Crackers: 1-0, Buy or Sell: 1-0, 3 Strikes: 1-0, Card Game: 0-1, One Away: 1-0, Bonus Game: 1-0, Bump: 1-0, Switch?: 1-0, Double Prices, 1-0, Passcode: 0-1, Easy az 1,2,3: 1-0, Fabulous Showcases: 5-1. 

Total winnings: 1,548,521

Offline htmlcc92

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #99 on: October 12, 2014, 05:50:36 PM »
Well, that was a blast (I'm just glad I didn't go over).  Congratulations to my fellow Washington state native htmlcc92.  You sure did clean it up today.  I can't believe I made it to the fabulous showcases in my second call down in a HYO.  Thanks to Cornelius for hosting a great show and I can't wait to participate in the next one. 

It was great having you here as well! We represented Washington well, both in the pricing games and the showcases!

Anyways, my number for the million dollar spin, I'll try 9.

Offline corneliuscarter

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #100 on: October 12, 2014, 06:24:36 PM »
Cornelius: Here we go! Will he win $2 Million? And I'm afraid it's going to be a no.

(Cue:
Cornelius: But, you have won a Jaguar, a Cadillac, and may I add, $1 Million Dollars in cash?! Overall, a job well done. Thank you for being on our show, htmlcc92. Wow, first Bandon23, now htmlcc92. Two millionaires in one night! What a night, indeed! Cornelius Carter, reminding you to help control the pet population. Have your pets spayed or neutered. Good night, everyone!

Jalin: This is Jalin Brown, speaking for The Price is Right!

Jalin: A Fremantle Media Production.