Author Topic: 2014-15 FPG SPOILERS  (Read 15310 times)

Offline Schfifty

• Taking a Bonus Spin
Re: 2014-15 FPG SPOILERS
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2015, 04:01:49 PM »
I just saw this post now. I think we can be pretty sure Hole In One is on Monday, January 5's episode, meaning there are two spoiled games on Monday.

Sorry for asking, but am I missing something? I'm not aware that there's another spoiled game that could likely show up Monday.
"I think everybody's weird. We should all celebrate our individuality and not be embarrassed or ashamed of it.”  — Johnny Depp

Offline JustBecause

• Walking the Golden Road
  • Waiting until the Time is Money Avatar is ready!
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2015, 04:29:18 PM »
Sorry for asking, but am I missing something? I'm not aware that there's another spoiled game that could likely show up Monday.

I think it pertains to this:

Today's episode featured a television broadcasting a Squeeze Play win we have not yet seen. I believe this airs on January 5th.

It's not as definitive as the Hole In One spoiler, but I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out to be correct.

Offline Coupon Boy

« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2015, 12:00:12 AM »

No major spoilers in this video, but we may be able to narrow down what one of the car games are on next Friday's show.
Won $79,525 on my first Host Your Own game.

Offline BRB_TheFireball

• Double Showcase Winner
  • A Man Without A Forum
    • The Fireball on Golden-Road.net
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2015, 09:05:27 AM »
No major spoilers in this video, but we may be able to narrow down what one of the car games are on next Friday's show.

Depending on which car games get played next week, we'll have to wait and see whether the car game in this video can be narrowed down enough to qualify as a spoiler and thereby force a "1" confidence ranking.  If the information is still ambiguous (i.e., it doesn't definitively point to one and only one pricing game), then the players can gamble a "6" on the game of their choice.  I will make a final ruling next Thursday night.
Well, this week was supposed to be a return to normalcy, but that's clearly not allowed.  Since you feel there is no need for this week's FPG to continue, I feel there is no need to continue as an FPG host or a G-R.net member.  Since most people are so desperate to push me out of here, why delay it?  I would have preferred that everybody publicly admitted it rather than string me along for the last two days, but it is what it is.  I am hereby resigning as FPG host and moderator, effective immediately.  whammy007 is the new permanent host.  No R-rated rant or airing of grievances from me.  Just a polite "goodbye for good".

--Fireball to Chelsea, 1/15/16

Offline Cephas

« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2015, 01:45:13 AM »
According to @PriceIsRight, Card Game for a Porsche or Range Rover will be played on February 20 as part of UDecide week.

Offline Coupon Boy

« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2015, 12:13:16 PM »

Depending on which car games get played next week, we'll have to wait and see whether the car game in this video can be narrowed down enough to qualify as a spoiler and thereby force a "1" confidence ranking.  If the information is still ambiguous (i.e., it doesn't definitively point to one and only one pricing game), then the players can gamble a "6" on the game of their choice.  I will make a final ruling next Thursday night.

Since I'm not good with memorizing staging, what car games that haven't already been played this week could have the staging shown in the video? :-?

Offline Schfifty

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2015, 02:45:23 PM »
As far as I know, the only car games this season that are played at, or have been played at, Door 2 are: Cover Up, Golden Road, Money Game, Spelling Bee, Temptation, and Triple Play. We've seen Money Game and Spelling Bee this week, so those can be ruled out. Also, keep in mind that in last year's promo, a car was shown behind Door 2, but it was actually during the showcases.

Hope this helps.
"I think everybody's weird. We should all celebrate our individuality and not be embarrassed or ashamed of it.”  — Johnny Depp

Offline BRB_TheFireball

• Double Showcase Winner
  • A Man Without A Forum
« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2015, 04:42:48 PM »
As far as I know, the only car games this season that are played at, or have been played at, Door 2 are: Cover Up, Golden Road, Money Game, Spelling Bee, Temptation, and Triple Play. We've seen Money Game and Spelling Bee this week, so those can be ruled out. Also, keep in mind that in last year's promo, a car was shown behind Door 2, but it was actually during the showcases.

Hope this helps.

Line 'em Up also has its cars at Door 2.
Well, this week was supposed to be a return to normalcy, but that's clearly not allowed.  Since you feel there is no need for this week's FPG to continue, I feel there is no need to continue as an FPG host or a G-R.net member.  Since most people are so desperate to push me out of here, why delay it?  I would have preferred that everybody publicly admitted it rather than string me along for the last two days, but it is what it is.  I am hereby resigning as FPG host and moderator, effective immediately.  whammy007 is the new permanent host.  No R-rated rant or airing of grievances from me.  Just a polite "goodbye for good".

Offline UniquePerspective

• Double Showcase Winner
  • The More You Know.
« Reply #23 on: February 17, 2015, 12:15:42 PM »
I know there's some spoilers regarding games during UDecideWeek, I forget exactly which ones are for which day. I know Card Game is a legitimate possibility for Friday.
Yeah...let's make this current shall we?

Season 39 CSS Stats:
Games: 7 Top 10 Finishes: 2 Top 5 Finishes: 1 Overs: 3 DSW:0 WSD: 0 GOTC: 3 WOTC: 0

Offline Coupon Boy

« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2015, 01:13:52 PM »
Yep, and Plinko is a possibility until it is played this week as well.

Offline wildbill0962

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Golden Road's Unofficial Official Bracketologist
« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2015, 01:30:26 PM »
Based on when the votes were held, Double Prices should be tomorrow, Plinko on Thursday and Card Game on Friday.
Pete Carroll has the biggest balls in the world.

10th place in 2010-2011 CSS
16th place in 2011-2012 CSS
17th place in 2012-2013 CSS

B/R Profile: http://bleacherreport.com/users/1048731-bill-riccette
Follow me on Twitter for my take on the Eagles, NCAA Tournament Bracketology and various sports topics @Bill_Riccette https://twitter.com/Bill_Riccette
http://billriccettenfl.wordpress.com/

Offline BRB_TheFireball

• Double Showcase Winner
  • A Man Without A Forum
« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2015, 02:42:38 PM »
Based on when the votes were held, Double Prices should be tomorrow, Plinko on Thursday and Card Game on Friday.

So fortunately, there will be only one game spoiled for Friday.

Offline UniquePerspective

• Double Showcase Winner
  • The More You Know.
« Reply #27 on: February 19, 2015, 11:38:37 AM »
So based on today's show, Card Game is all but confirmed for Friday.
Yeah...let's make this current shall we?

Season 39 CSS Stats:
Games: 7 Top 10 Finishes: 2 Top 5 Finishes: 1 Overs: 3 DSW:0 WSD: 0 GOTC: 3 WOTC: 0

Offline Schfifty

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #28 on: February 19, 2015, 03:24:49 PM »
This question may sound stupid, but I have to ask: if Rat Race won the poll instead of Grand Game, does that mean the latter could still show up tomorrow in its regular fashion?

Offline BRB_TheFireball

• Double Showcase Winner
  • A Man Without A Forum
« Reply #29 on: February 19, 2015, 05:20:37 PM »
This question may sound stupid, but I have to ask: if Rat Race won the poll instead of Grand Game, does that mean the latter could still show up tomorrow in its regular fashion?

Well, considering that Rat Race won the poll, I'm not exactly sure how to answer this question.