Author Topic: Corneliuscarter's TPIR: Episode 5  (Read 24863 times)

Offline CheckGameMeBob

• Taking a Bonus Spin
  • Check Game: Woefully Misunderstood Since 1981
Re: Corneliuscarter's TPIR: Episode 5 - IUFB1
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2014, 11:41:01 AM »
$1701!
President, Return Rich Fields Campaign

Chairman, Buy or Sell Fan Club

HYO record: Coming or Going: 1-0.  Mystery Price: 0-1.  Squeeze Play: 1-0.  Flip Flop: 1-0.  Safe Crackers: 1-0, Buy or Sell: 1-0, 3 Strikes: 1-0, Card Game: 0-1, One Away: 1-0, Bonus Game: 1-0, Bump: 1-0, Switch?: 1-0, Double Prices, 1-0, Passcode: 0-1, Easy az 1,2,3: 1-0, Fabulous Showcases: 5-1. 

Total winnings: 1,548,521

Offline corneliuscarter

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2014, 12:51:22 PM »
Cornelius: And the actual retail price is... $2,193. (Cue: Join me, CheckGameMeBob. We're ready for the first pricing game of the day, which is...

(Cue:
Cornelius: Safe Crackers. Inside that safe, we have two wonderful prizes for you to win. Latoya, open that safe.

(Cue:

Jalin: First a new dinning room! The Rustic Wood Dining Table Set w Upholstered Chair, Handcrafted furniture. Environmentally friendly. Each piece hand made with its own regionally harvested reclaimed wood. Made in USA. Dine in authentic rustic style with our reclaimed solid wood Wyoming collection dining tables.

Jalin: And second, make a good first impression when you welcome guests into your home with this Nantucket Distressed Black Hall Tree. It offers elegant styling and a functional design that makes it a practical addition to any entry. The sanded edges and distressed black finish give a worn appearance that make it appear to be a vintage piece. It is made of hardwood solids and engineered wood to be durable and long lasting for many years. It's a Safe Crackers prize worth: $5,951.

Cornelius: Close that safe, Latoya. Now, CheckGameMeBob, to win those prizes, you need to open the safe, and I will tell you that the price of the hat tree is the combination to open the safe. Now, I will tell you that in the price of the hat tree there is a:

Cornelius: There is a:

Cornelius: And there is a:

Cornelius: Remembers, the numbers do not repeat. Use each one only once. Tell me the right combination and you win. Get busy.

(Cue:

Offline CheckGameMeBob

• Taking a Bonus Spin
  • Check Game: Woefully Misunderstood Since 1981
« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2014, 01:21:52 PM »
$470! (Spins wheel to the right, then to the left, and pulls on the safe handle)
President, Return Rich Fields Campaign

Chairman, Buy or Sell Fan Club

HYO record: Coming or Going: 1-0.  Mystery Price: 0-1.  Squeeze Play: 1-0.  Flip Flop: 1-0.  Safe Crackers: 1-0, Buy or Sell: 1-0, 3 Strikes: 1-0, Card Game: 0-1, One Away: 1-0, Bonus Game: 1-0, Bump: 1-0, Switch?: 1-0, Double Prices, 1-0, Passcode: 0-1, Easy az 1,2,3: 1-0, Fabulous Showcases: 5-1. 

Total winnings: 1,548,521

Offline corneliuscarter

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2014, 01:27:48 PM »

(Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding. Cue:
Cornelius: And I have a winner! Nicely done, CheckGameMeBob. Nicely done! Could this be the beginning of something good? We hope so, and there's more show after this.

Offline corneliuscarter

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2014, 01:35:46 PM »
Cornelius: Jalin, who's next?

Jalin: It's going to be wpghi5! (cue: Come on down! You're the next contestant on The Price is Right!

Corneliius: Wpghi5, welcome to the show. We're ready for the next item up for bids.

(Cue:

Jalin: It's a new air hockey table. The Holland Bar Stool Boston College Dome Hockey. Officially Licensed, Electronic scoring unit, TPR Octagonal Suregrip handles, 120 hightensile steel rods, ABS, steel reenforced men, 1 year limited, Dome Hockey 1. Have fun with the air hockey table.

Cornelius: Wpghi5, what do you bid?

Bandon23
Thatgameshowguy
htmlcc92
Wpghi5

Offline wpghi5

• Double Showcase Winner
Re: Corneliuscarter's TPIR: Episode 5 - IUFB2
« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2014, 12:46:53 AM »
$1408.

Offline Bandon23

• Walking the Golden Road
  • HYO Contestant.
« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2014, 04:22:39 AM »
$1500
My status of the Host Your Own W/L:
Temptation (0-1)|Safe Crackers (0-1)|Double Cross (0-1)|Bullseye (1-0)|Flip-Flop (1-0)|Fortune Hunter (1-0)|Pass The Buck (1-0)|Grand Game(1-0)|3 Strikes (0-1)|Line Em' Up (0-1)|Bonkers (1-0)

Showcases won: 2
Showcases lost: 3

Offline Thatgameshowguy

• 2/1/2023: Superfan!
  • TPiR Alumnus
  • my trailer is all flat and paper-y
« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2014, 04:47:57 PM »
$1800
YES! You have them all right! You win $2,500! You will putt from the closest line!

Jhc2010 putts from the closest line and WINS!!!

Congratulations! Those 2 cars are yours! Now we go to the Showcase Showdown! You will spin first. Pick a number between 1 and 20.

Offline htmlcc92

• Double Showcase Winner
  • "Mrs. Peacock was a man?!"
« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2014, 05:26:45 PM »
I'll go with $1,801.
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Twilight Zone.

Offline corneliuscarter

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2014, 07:04:38 PM »
Cornelius: And the actual retail price is: $2,062. (cue: Join me, htmlcc92. Htmlcc92, I said that we're playing one of the games from BigJon's TPIR game. Now, I can tell you that you are playing for that.

Jalin: A new truck! (Cue: The 2015 Chevrolet Silverado Regular Cab, Standard Box WT RWD comes with these options: 6-speed automatic transmission, 4.3L EcoTec3 V6 engine, Audio system with 4.2" diagonal color screen with AM/FM, USB ports, auxiliary jack and SD card slot. The 2015 Chevrolet Silverado.

Cornelius: Htmlcc92, we're playing a game call Master Price. Now, I will give you 5 chances to come up with the right bid to win that truck. Each time you give me a bid, I will ask if it right or wrong. Now, if it's right, you win. If it's wrong, I will ask how many numbers you have right and in the right position, and they will light it up. Then I will ask how many numbers are right, but in the wrong position, and they will light it up. We keep going until you either give me the correct price and win, or you used up all 5 chances. (BTW, if anyone is curious, here's how the game is played: One more thing, htmlcc92, there are no repeating numbers. So with that in mind, give me your first guess in the price of the truck?

Offline htmlcc92

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2014, 07:20:43 PM »
Never seen this game before watching that video clip, but I think I understand it, hopefully!

Let me try: $24,175
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Twilight Zone.

Offline corneliuscarter

• Taking a Bonus Spin
Re: Corneliuscarter's TPIR: Episode 5 - PG2
« Reply #26 on: December 07, 2014, 08:04:38 PM »
Cornelius: He says $24,175. Is that right? (Buzz) No. How many numbers does have right and in the right position? Please light them up.

$24,175

Cornelius: That's a good start. How many numbers he have right but are in the wrong position?

Cornelius: You have four more chances. Give me your next guess.

Offline htmlcc92

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #27 on: December 07, 2014, 08:12:18 PM »
How about $26,135

Offline corneliuscarter

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #28 on: December 07, 2014, 08:19:43 PM »
Cornelius: He says $26,135. Is that right? (Buzz). How many numbers does he have right and are in the right position? Light them up.

$26,135

Cornelius: You're closing in. Does he have any numbers that a right but in the wrong position.

Cornelius: You have three more chances, htmlcc92. What is your next guess.

Offline htmlcc92

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #29 on: December 07, 2014, 08:29:46 PM »
$26,195 this time.