Author Topic: Why was my most recent post removed?  (Read 4152 times)

Offline GuyWithFace

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Attempted Sane Person
Why was my most recent post removed?
« on: December 17, 2014, 06:43:14 AM »
Yesterday, I had created a topic in the Video Collection section: a brief clip of the opening as posted by the official Price Is Right YouTube channel (...or at the very least, one of them), with no graphics (which I had thought was odd) and primarily notable as Drew had forgotten his glasses. I had thought it was from the show aired yesterday, although I had not seen it hence my uncertain dating.

...But why was the post removed entirely? My searches for the video turned up nothing, suggesting it was removed or made Private for whatever reason, but I am still curious.

I thank you for your time in advance. :-)
The above is my opinion and mine alone.

To answer your questions: yes, I am a guy and yes, I have a face. (I also have the occasional spurt of weirdness.)

Quote from: thepriceis_J
People are tired of the f**kery and drama, but if we'd actually talk to each other sometimes instead of a whole bunch of private conversations with other people, it'd go a long way to perhaps fixing the problems most seem to see in the site.

Offline GuyWithFace

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Attempted Sane Person
Re: Why was my most recent post removed?
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2014, 09:21:10 AM »
My searches for the video turned up nothing, suggesting it was removed or made Private for whatever reason,
As I had suspected, the video was indeed made Private. Please disregard this thread. :-)
The above is my opinion and mine alone.

To answer your questions: yes, I am a guy and yes, I have a face. (I also have the occasional spurt of weirdness.)

Quote from: thepriceis_J
People are tired of the f**kery and drama, but if we'd actually talk to each other sometimes instead of a whole bunch of private conversations with other people, it'd go a long way to perhaps fixing the problems most seem to see in the site.