Author Topic: Corneliuscarter's TPIR: Episode 6  (Read 26858 times)

Offline corneliuscarter

• Taking a Bonus Spin
Re: Corneliuscarter's TPIR: Episode 6 - Segment 6
« Reply #105 on: January 30, 2015, 04:58:25 PM »

Cornelius: It's wheel spinning time, again. Will we have another dollar winner? We're about to find out.

(Give me three numbers: 2 for your spin, and 1 for your bonus spin and/or spinoff. Also give me the score you're willing to stop on.)

JayC
Bandon23
Coupon Boy

Offline Coupon Boy

• Walking the Golden Road
Re: Corneliuscarter's TPIR: Episode 6 - Segment 6
« Reply #106 on: January 30, 2015, 05:32:41 PM »
9 and 19, please, and stop at 55 cents or more in the case of a tie or whatever beats the leader otherwise.

Also, 9 for my bonus spin if needed.
Won $79,525 on my first Host Your Own game.

Offline JayC

• Double Showcase Winner
Re: Corneliuscarter's TPIR: Episode 6 - SCSD2
« Reply #107 on: January 30, 2015, 10:40:52 PM »
2 and 7, stop at 65 cents or more.

Offline corneliuscarter

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #108 on: January 30, 2015, 11:43:55 PM »
Cornelius: Step on up, JayC. Let's see how you do. Man came up short during the Check Game. Looking for redemption. The wheel is slowing down, and stopping on...

Cornelius: And he's going to spin again. Anyway above a 50, and you're out. And the wheel is stopping on... get off that dollar. get off that dollar!

Cornelius: That was a close one. Step over here, JayC. You lead with 65 cents. Come on Bandon23. You need to either tie or beat 65 cents to stick around.

Offline Bandon23

• HYO Contestant.
« Reply #109 on: January 31, 2015, 08:32:22 AM »
8 and 17, stop about 60 or more to beat.
My status of the Host Your Own W/L:
Temptation (0-1)|Safe Crackers (0-1)|Double Cross (0-1)|Bullseye (1-0)|Flip-Flop (1-0)|Fortune Hunter (1-0)|Pass The Buck (1-0)|Grand Game(1-0)|3 Strikes (0-1)|Line Em' Up (0-1)|Bonkers (1-0)

Showcases won: 2
Showcases lost: 3

Offline corneliuscarter

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #110 on: January 31, 2015, 09:10:14 AM »
Cornelius: Come on, Bandon23. Spin the wheel. Bandon23, looking for redemption after some rotten luck on Line 'Em Up. The wheel is slowing down on...

Cornelius: Well, Bandon23 is going to wait and hope for a spinoff with JayC. Here comes Coupon Boy, who could knock them both out. And it looks like the spinoff won't be necessary...

(Cue:
Cornelius: You, Coupon Boy, are going to the Showcases, and the Showcases are coming up following this announcement!

Offline corneliuscarter

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #111 on: January 31, 2015, 09:51:18 AM »
Cornelius: The top winner of the day is OneBidTris! And Coupon Boy is our runner up.  Now, remember, if you're the winner, and you're 250 or less away from the actual retail of your showcase, we will give you both showcases! In addition, if you're less than $100 away, not only will you win both showcases, but we will give you...

$1 MILLION

(cue:
Cornelius: Now with that in mind, this is Showcase no. 1.

(Cue:
Jalin: This showcase consist of prizes revealed as we send you to the city of champions. And we start off down the street where you can visit the defending Stanley Cup Champions, the Los Angeles Kings!

Jalin: You and a guest will be driven by limousine to the Westin Bonaventure Hotel & Suites Los Angeles, where you will enjoy a six-night stay. And we included two regular season tickets to see the Kings play.

Jalin: Next you will visit another city of Champions, the home of the defending World Series Champions San Francisco Giants in beautiful San Francisco!

Jalin: You and a guess will fly round-trip coach from Los Angeles to San Francisco, where you will have a six-night stay...

Jalin: Hotel Union Square. Lovely Hotel in the Heart of San Fran, and Close and convenient to everything. And we included two regular season tickets to see the Giants play.

Jalin: You will visit another city of Champions, the home of the defending NBA Champions San Antonio Spurs in beautiful San Antonio!

Jalin: You and a guest will fly from Los Angeles to San Antonio, Texas, where you will have a six-night stay at the...

Jalin: The Westin Riverwalk. Minutes away from the River Walk, within one-quarter mile of Aztec on the River, La Villita, and the Torch of Friendship Sculpture. The Alamo is within one-half mile. And we included two regular season tickets to see the Spurs play.

Jalin: Finally you will visit anther city of Champions: The home of the defending Super Bowl Champions Seattle Seahawks in beautiful Seattle!

Jalin: You and a guest will fly round-trip coach from Los Angeles to Seattle, Washington, where you will have a six-night stay at the...

Jalin: Fairmount Olympic Hotel. Fairmont Olympic Hotel is an elegant 5 star Seattle hotel a stroll away from the famous Pike Place Market in downtown Seattle, Washington, USA. Other exciting attractions nearby include Seattle waterfront and Space Needle. And we included two regular season tickets for next season to cheer on the Seahawks.

Jalin: And this showcase, in which we take you to the cities of champions, can be yours if the Price is Right.

Cornelius: OneBidTris, do you wish to pass or bid on this showcase?

Offline OneBidTris

• FPG Host
  • Hosting FPG for Season 50
« Reply #112 on: January 31, 2015, 10:46:56 AM »
Those are some really nice trips, but I think I'm going to pass that showcase.

Offline Coupon Boy

Re: Corneliuscarter's TPIR: Episode 6 - SHOWCASES
« Reply #113 on: January 31, 2015, 03:56:09 PM »
Great, now I'll have to owe the IRS a HUGE amount this year and I can't sell my out of it. :-( :P

Anyway, I'll bid $25,400.

Offline corneliuscarter

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #114 on: January 31, 2015, 05:16:06 PM »
Cornelius: Coupon Boy bids...

Coupon Boy
$25,400

Cornelius: Now, OneBidTris, this is your showcase.

(Cue:
Jalin: Your showcase consists of prizes revealed as we show you what to bring to a baby shower. And the first thing you should bring that would allow you to sing a lullaby is with this karaoke machine.

Jalin: This front loading CDG Karaoke System with 7 Inches monitor, video camera, and iPod dock shows your real-time performance on the display screen. While two microphone jacks with separate volume controls has you staging sing-offs with your friends. Home karaoke has never been so easy or fun.

Jalin: Next, you can give this for the nice little baby, a new crib.

Jalin: This cocoon-shaped crib provides a cozy resting experience for your child. It has transparent acrylic sides for a clear view of the sleeping baby. The simple design allows easy clean-up and maintenance. The Pod Crib comes equipped with custom-made mattress that can be conveniently adjusted from high to low.

Jalin: And finally, you can give the family a new car seat...

Jalin: Which you might want to help them get it inside their new car!

Jalin: The 2015 Ford Fusion Hybrid S Sedan, Engine size: 2.0L, Fuel tank capacity: 14 gal, Horsepower: 188 HP, Engine cylinder configuration: Straight engine. And this showcase, in which we show you want to bring to a baby shower, can be yours if the Price is Right!

Cornelius: How about another new car, OneBidTris? What is your bid?

Offline Coupon Boy

« Reply #115 on: January 31, 2015, 05:58:27 PM »
$1 :-D ;)

Offline OneBidTris

• FPG Host
  • Hosting FPG for Season 50
« Reply #116 on: January 31, 2015, 06:08:52 PM »
$28,335

Offline corneliuscarter

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #117 on: January 31, 2015, 08:10:08 PM »
OneBidTris
$28,335

(Cue: 
Cornelius: We'll find out who wins after this.

Offline corneliuscarter

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #118 on: January 31, 2015, 08:31:26 PM »
Cornelius: And I start with Coupon Boy. You bid...

Coupon Boy
$25,400

Cornelius: The actual retail price is...

$20,653

(Buzz)

Coupon Boy
Over

Cornelius: You're over. Now, OneBidTris, if you don't go over, you are the winner. You bid...

OneBidTris
$28,335

Cornelius: The actual retail price of your showcase is...

$29,214

(Ding. Ding. Ding. Ding. Ding. Cue: 
Cornelius: You are the winner, with the difference of...

OneBidTris
$879

Cornelius: Coupon Boy, thanks for being on our show. OneBidTris, you're leaving with two cars today. Overall, you're leaving with over $48,000 in cash and prizes. Very well done. Cornelius Carter, reminding you to help control the pet population. Have your pets spayed or neutered. Goodbye, everyone!

Jalin: This is Jalin Brown, speaking for The Price is Right!

Jalin: A Fremantle Media Production.

Offline Coupon Boy

« Reply #119 on: January 31, 2015, 10:10:00 PM »
Thanks for hosting, Corneliuscarter, and good job not falling for my trick, OneBidTris. :P