Author Topic: Corneliuscarter's TPIR Episode 8  (Read 15162 times)

Offline Schfifty

• Taking a Bonus Spin
Re: Corneliuscarter's TPIR Episode 8 -- Segment 1
« Reply #30 on: May 17, 2015, 09:55:45 PM »
$500.
"I think everybody's weird. We should all celebrate our individuality and not be embarrassed or ashamed of it.”  — Johnny Depp

Offline corneliuscarter

• Taking a Bonus Spin
Re: Corneliuscarter's TPIR Episode 8 -- Segment 1
« Reply #31 on: May 17, 2015, 10:23:09 PM »
Cornelius: And the actual retail price is... $699.  (Cue: And it's Coupon Boy who is the winner. Coupon Boy right up here is where I want you to be. Now I have a lot of prizes for you to win. Look.

Jalin: A new car! (Cue:

Jalin: A nice watch and an air conditioner.

Jalin: First, the Timex Men's Dress Watch is a fashionable addition to the modern man's wardrobe. This luminous wrist watch's large round, brass bezel is backed by a polished, stainless steel case, and the trendy, two-toned design continues through the expansion band bracelet with its wide, brass center and polished, stainless steel exterior.

Jalin: Second, the Kenmore Multi-Room Air Conditioner 7015 has 15,000 BTUs of power to cool up to 900 square feet. The unit has electronic controls and a full-function remote, features 8-way air direction and has a tilt-out filter. It has fresh air and exhaust venting. It fits windows from 26.5 to 40.5 inches wide and 18.5 inches high.

Jalin: Finally, the 2015 Nissan Murano S, comes with all the standard equipment plus, Intelligent Xtronic transmission, 3.5-liter DOHC 24-valve V6 engine, and Vehicle-speed-sensitive power steering.

Cornelius: And coming around on that turntable is Master Key. Now, as if you can see, Coupon Boy. We have 5 different keys. We have a key that will open the lock to the watch, a key that will open the lock to the air conditioner, and the key that will open the lock to the car. Now, we also have a key that opens nothing. Avoid that key because that key's a dud. But we have a key that will open all the the locks. That is the Master Key. Now, we can't give you a key for free, you have to earn them, and you can beginning with what, Jalin?

(Cue:

Jalin: The GPX D200B DVD Player is a slim device for watching your favorite movies. With an NTSC/PAL system converter, it can play DVDs from different regions of the world with ease. The GPX DVD Player is capable of playing not only DVDs but also CDs and discs with JPEG image files.

Cornelius: Coupon Boy, I want you to pay attention to the numbers.

Cornelius: Do you think it shouldd be $26 or 68 dollars?

Offline Coupon Boy

• Walking the Golden Road
Re: Corneliuscarter's TPIR Episode 8 -- Segment 2
« Reply #32 on: May 18, 2015, 08:41:28 AM »
I am 99% certain that is $68.

Won $79,525 on my first Host Your Own game.

Offline corneliuscarter

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #33 on: May 18, 2015, 08:57:42 AM »
Cornelius: You say $68 and you are...

(Buzz.)

$26

Cornelius: Wrong. You got to win this one, Coupon Boy, in order to get a key. What is the next item, Jalin?

(Cue:

Jalin: Take hundreds of songs everywhere you go with the small, wearable and colourful iPod shuffle. Use the clickable control pad to easily play your music. With a simple tap of the VoiceOver button, you'll hear the song title, playlist name or even battery status. And because your different playlists and Genius Mixes are just a sync away, you'll always have the perfect music mix ready to complement your every mood.

Cornelius: Now, as I said, you got to get this right in order to get a key. Look at the numbers.

Cornelius: Is it $54 or $46?

Offline Coupon Boy

« Reply #34 on: May 18, 2015, 09:40:19 AM »
That better be $54.

Offline corneliuscarter

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #35 on: May 18, 2015, 10:03:49 AM »
Cornelius: This NEEDS to be $54. This HAS to be $54. It is...

$46

(Cue:
Cornelius: Are you kidding me?! Where did we get this stuff from?! Wal-Mart?! I'm sorry, Coupon Boy. You might still have a chance at getting to the Showcases so stick around. (Cue: Tough luck for him on Master Key. We'll be back after this.

Offline corneliuscarter

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #36 on: May 18, 2015, 10:11:00 AM »
Cornelius: Jalin, I need one more contestant. Who will it be?

Jalin: It's going to be Bandon23!  (Cue: Come on down! You're the next contestant on The Price is Right!

Cornelius: Welcome to the show, Bandon23. And here's the next item up for bids.

(Cue:

Jalin: A new lawn mower. The New Craftsman Pro 24 HP V-Twin Kohler 46” Riding Mower is built to perform and built to last with Turn Tight (TM) Extreme. A Craftsman Exclusive, Turn Tight Extreme(TM) technology provides the tightest turning radius in the industry on non-zero turn riding mowers with the ability to achieve a 5" turning radius.

Cornelius: What do you bid, Bandon23?

Schfifty
AMGray1986
Bandon23
SuperSweeper

Offline Coupon Boy

« Reply #37 on: May 18, 2015, 12:11:26 PM »
I refuse to believe those prices.

In fact, I declare that a technical win as there's NO WAY those prices came from a valid source. :P

Offline Bandon23

• HYO Contestant.
Re: Corneliuscarter's TPIR Episode 8 -- Segment 3
« Reply #38 on: May 18, 2015, 05:24:07 PM »
$1700, hope for the expensive.
My status of the Host Your Own W/L:
Temptation (0-1)|Safe Crackers (0-1)|Double Cross (0-1)|Bullseye (1-0)|Flip-Flop (1-0)|Fortune Hunter (1-0)|Pass The Buck (1-0)|Grand Game(1-0)|3 Strikes (0-1)|Line Em' Up (0-1)|Bonkers (1-0)

Showcases won: 2
Showcases lost: 3

Offline SuperSweeper

• 1/11/2024
  • TPiR Alumnus
« Reply #39 on: May 18, 2015, 09:15:58 PM »
$2300

Offline Schfifty

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #40 on: May 18, 2015, 10:28:54 PM »
$2,450.
"I think everybody's weird. We should all celebrate our individuality and not be embarrassed or ashamed of it.”  — Johnny Depp

Offline AMGray1986

« Reply #41 on: May 19, 2015, 11:42:24 AM »
$2,500

Offline corneliuscarter

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #42 on: May 19, 2015, 01:22:04 PM »
Cornelius: And the actual retail price is... $2,199. (Cue: Join me, Bandon23. And I have this for you to win.

(Cue:

Jalin: A new desk. The Hekman Old World Walnut Burl Junior Executive Desk. Century Carved Serpentine Desk in Old World Walnut Burl Finish Companies who rightfully take pride in their longevity and success share a history replete with unparalleled integrity, uncompromising quality and exceptional vision. Now, almost a century old, Hekman is widely recognized as one of America's premier furniture suppliers.

Cornelius: Bandon23, your game is Pick A Number. Now take a look at this setup. The desk is...

$2,_ 99
Cornelius: And the missing digit is either...

4 6 8

Cornelius: Tell me the right one, and you win the desk.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2015, 01:25:32 PM by corneliuscarter »

Offline Bandon23

• HYO Contestant.
« Reply #43 on: May 19, 2015, 03:12:41 PM »
Ufff... Tough one

Let's hope that this desk is 6 at least.
My status of the Host Your Own W/L:
Temptation (0-1)|Safe Crackers (0-1)|Double Cross (0-1)|Bullseye (1-0)|Flip-Flop (1-0)|Fortune Hunter (1-0)|Pass The Buck (1-0)|Grand Game(1-0)|3 Strikes (0-1)|Line Em' Up (0-1)|Bonkers (1-0)

Showcases won: 2
Showcases lost: 3

Offline corneliuscarter

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #44 on: May 19, 2015, 04:16:04 PM »
Cornelius: He wants the six. And I hope that he wins...

$2,499

(Cue:
Cornelius: But he doesn't. I'm sorry, Bandon23, but you still might be in the showcases at the end of the show.  (Cue: And speaking of the Showcases, that's what we have coming up so please stay tuned!