Author Topic: Corneliuscarter's TPIR Episode 8  (Read 15186 times)

Offline corneliuscarter

• Taking a Bonus Spin
Re: Corneliuscarter's TPIR Episode 8 -- Segment 3
« Reply #45 on: May 19, 2015, 04:20:47 PM »
Before I present the showcases, I want to break character for a second. I want to thank all the people who participated in 15 of my HYO TPIR's. You all are the reason why this show is fun. I want to thank the moderators for allowing me the opportunity to do this show. So from the bottom of my heart, thank you. The next corneliuscarter's TPIR episode will be my last, and I do intend to go out with a bang with a Million Dollar Spectacular. Now that that is done, the Showcases are next.

Offline corneliuscarter

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #46 on: May 19, 2015, 04:39:03 PM »
Cornelius: The top winner in our showcase today is CheckGameMeBob! And Bandon23 is our runner. Remember if you win your showcase and you're $250 or less away from the actual retail price of your own showcase, we will give you BOTH showcases. And if you're less than $100 from the actual retail price of your own showcase, not only do you win both showcases, but it would be our pleasure to give you...

$1 Million!!!

Cornelius: So with that in mind, here is showcase no. 1.

(Cue:

Jalin: This showcase is consist of prizes revealed as we give you some wonderful places to sit down. And we start off by you sitting down in your new patio furniture!

Jalin: The Durham 4 Piece Deep Seating set is the perfect place to relax. The Durham 4 Piece Deep Seating set includes custom designed cushions fabricated with the finest all weather fabric. All our products are hand crafted by skilled weavers, suited for both indoor and outdoor use. Generously proportioned and richly detailed, our classic collection captures the traditional look and feel of fine wicker while standing up to the elements for years to come.

Jalin: Next, another place for you to sit down is in your new living room group!

Jalin: Smell the richness of the chestnut leather featured in the Dandridge Power Living Room Collection, and you'll instantly feel at home. The beautiful, top-grain, aniline-dyed hide shines with warmth, and along with the plush cushions, it invites you to take a seat and enjoy socializing in maximum comfort. Rest easy knowing this collection will rise to the occasion for years of good times, laughter, and long conversations.

Jalin: Another place for you to sit down is on these nice theater seats!

Jalin: Write a new definition of comfort for Websters Dictionary with this home theater seating sectional. Featuring rich, thick, top grain leather that caresses your skin, the cushions provide a depth of comfort that must be felt to be believed. You work hard all day long. Don’t you deserve a place to relax with your friends and family that gives you the luxury you have earned? The only thing that compares to the comfort this provides is the quality you can depend on to give you that comfort for the next couple of decades. Don’t let anything stop you from enjoying the good life TODAY.

Jalin: Finally, you'll love this because this is the perfect place to sit down in your new SUV!

Jalin: The 2015 Ford Escape S. Filled with your standard equipment plus AdvanceTrac® with Roll Stability Control, Rear view camera - 4.2-inch screen, and Torque Vectoring Control.

Jalin: And this showcase, which is consist of prizes revealed as we give you some wonderful places to sit down, can be yours if the Price is Right.

Cornelius: CheckGameMeBob, as the top winner, you may wish to bid on this showcase or pass it to Bandon23. What is your decision?

Offline CheckGameMeBob

• Taking a Bonus Spin
  • Check Game: Woefully Misunderstood Since 1981
« Reply #47 on: May 19, 2015, 05:09:34 PM »
I'll bid $28,347!

(ding!)
President, Return Rich Fields Campaign

Chairman, Buy or Sell Fan Club

HYO record: Coming or Going: 1-0.  Mystery Price: 0-1.  Squeeze Play: 1-0.  Flip Flop: 1-0.  Safe Crackers: 1-0, Buy or Sell: 1-0, 3 Strikes: 1-0, Card Game: 0-1, One Away: 1-0, Bonus Game: 1-0, Bump: 1-0, Switch?: 1-0, Double Prices, 1-0, Passcode: 0-1, Easy az 1,2,3: 1-0, Fabulous Showcases: 5-1. 

Total winnings: 1,548,521

Offline corneliuscarter

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #48 on: May 19, 2015, 05:45:51 PM »
$28,347

Cornelius: Very well, then. Bandon23, this is your showcase.

(Cue:

Jalin: Your showcase begins with this new dishwasher! This beautiful KitchenAid® top control built-in dishwasher harnesses the power of the Dynamic Wash Arms to provide complete water coverage and superior cleaning. The unique design has nine arms that directly spray water everywhere in the dishwasher, including hard to reach places. It also features the exclusive Clean Water Wash System that continuously cleans the wash water for superior performance, even with the heaviest loads.

Jalin: And we have a new washer & dryer! Busy people love this Whirlpool Duet washer and dryer bundle because the large capacity washer can launder three baskets of wash at one time and the dryer has a huge, 7.4 cubic foot capacity to handle large loads with no problem.

Jalin: And you can carry them both home in your new truck!

Jalin: The 2015 Toyota Tacoma. Comes with all your standard features plus Entune™ Your ongoing adventure needs a good soundtrack. Available Entune™ Premium JBL® Audio with Navigation10 and App Suite9 can do that and a lot more, with a JBL® speaker/subwoofer system and everything you need to play, plug or stream music.16 Access your phone, apps, traffic and weather through a giant 6.1-in. high-resolution touch-screen or voice-command controls. Your truck just got smarter. And this showcase can be yours if the Price is Right.

Cornelius: what do you bid, Bandon23?

Offline Bandon23

• Walking the Golden Road
  • HYO Contestant.
Re: Corneliuscarter's TPIR Episode 8 -- Showcases
« Reply #49 on: May 20, 2015, 01:32:59 AM »
My status of the Host Your Own W/L:
Temptation (0-1)|Safe Crackers (0-1)|Double Cross (0-1)|Bullseye (1-0)|Flip-Flop (1-0)|Fortune Hunter (1-0)|Pass The Buck (1-0)|Grand Game(1-0)|3 Strikes (0-1)|Line Em' Up (0-1)|Bonkers (1-0)

Showcases won: 2
Showcases lost: 3

Offline corneliuscarter

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #50 on: May 20, 2015, 09:29:13 AM »
Bandon23
$29,450

(Cue:
Cornelius: And we will find out who is the winner after you see this.

Offline corneliuscarter

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #51 on: May 20, 2015, 10:41:34 AM »
Cornelius: And I will begin with CheckGameMeBob. You bid...

CheckGameMeBob
$28,347

Cornelius: The actual retail price of your showcase is...

$32,283

Cornelius: A difference of...

CheckGameMeBob
$3,936

Cornelius: Bandon23, you bid...

Bandon23
$29,450

Cornelius: Bandon23, the actual retail price of your showcase is... Aw...

$25,521

(Buzz)

Bandon23
Over

Cornelius: You're over. And CheckGameMeBob is the winner! (Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding. Cue: CheckGameMeBob, you have done very well, today. Winning over $30,000 in cash and prizes. Very well done. Bandon23, thanks for being on our show. Well, I'm gonna go celebrate with CheckGameMeBob, but before I do, I just want to say. Cornelius Carter, reminding you to help control the pet population. Have your pets spayed or neutered. Goodbye, everyone!

Jalin: This is Jalin Brown, speaking for The Price is Right!

Jalin: A Fremantle Media Production.

Offline Teddy

• Double Showcase Winner
  • One of the great multitaskers on G-R.net!
« Reply #52 on: May 20, 2015, 04:09:14 PM »
Before I present the showcases, I want to break character for a second. I want to thank all the people who participated in 15 of my HYO TPIR's. You all are the reason why this show is fun. I want to thank the moderators for allowing me the opportunity to do this show. So from the bottom of my heart, thank you. The next corneliuscarter's TPIR episode will be my last, and I do intend to go out with a bang with a Million Dollar Spectacular. Now that that is done, the Showcases are next.
Congratulations on your 15 shows, corneliuscarter, and I'm so sad to see your series end. I thought you would try for 20, but instead, you'll end your series with the same number of shows as Fireball, who inspired me to do my own HYO. Good luck in your future endeavors, and we'll miss your hosting on G-R.net.

Offline wpghi5

• Double Showcase Winner
Re: Corneliuscarter's TPIR Episode 8
« Reply #53 on: May 21, 2015, 12:36:47 AM »
Good luck on your future endeavors Cornelius. Though your hosting stills on the HYO's will definitely be sorely missed. Until your very last show Cornelius which I will no doubt sign for! Lol.

Offline Bandon23

• Walking the Golden Road
  • HYO Contestant.
Re: Corneliuscarter's TPIR Episode 8
« Reply #54 on: May 21, 2015, 10:11:41 AM »
Well still having losing streaks in showcase and over streaks. It was a shame for me but I didn't barely put my mind on it. Oh well.

I hope to avoid bad luck from this to get back to winning.

Also thanks Cornelius for this wonderful show that you hosted, we'll miss you in the future and have a high hopes on you.
My status of the Host Your Own W/L:
Temptation (0-1)|Safe Crackers (0-1)|Double Cross (0-1)|Bullseye (1-0)|Flip-Flop (1-0)|Fortune Hunter (1-0)|Pass The Buck (1-0)|Grand Game(1-0)|3 Strikes (0-1)|Line Em' Up (0-1)|Bonkers (1-0)

Showcases won: 2
Showcases lost: 3