Author Topic: 2014-15 FPG SPOILERS  (Read 15353 times)

Offline whammy007

• Taking a Bonus Spin
  • Thank Goodson It's Friday (Prediction Game)
Re: 2014-15 FPG SPOILERS
« Reply #60 on: June 25, 2015, 05:29:26 PM »
Given that I see at least four cars in the previously-posted promo, that would seem likely. My opinion is that is seems to be a reprise of the Teen Drivers Special from 2012, except with more of a birthday theme added.

However, I would add the caveat that even if all six games are for cars, that does not mean that all six need be traditional car games. Case in point, the aforementioned Teen Drivers Special had only three traditional car games.

Either way, as of right now, all we know is that there's a turntable game that will be played for a car, and it's most likely first. That doesn't completely lock in anything just yet to my knowledge, especially if we see a lot of not-car-for-car games.

Offline BRB_TheFireball

• Double Showcase Winner
  • A Man Without A Forum
    • The Fireball on Golden-Road.net
« Reply #61 on: June 25, 2015, 05:43:14 PM »
It's a wide open field.  All we know is that there's a turntable game, a giant price tag game, and a game that starts with the contestants at home base.  It seems as though the only games we can truly eliminate are the all-cash games (1/2 Off, Pay the Rent, and Time I$ Money).
Well, this week was supposed to be a return to normalcy, but that's clearly not allowed.  Since you feel there is no need for this week's FPG to continue, I feel there is no need to continue as an FPG host or a G-R.net member.  Since most people are so desperate to push me out of here, why delay it?  I would have preferred that everybody publicly admitted it rather than string me along for the last two days, but it is what it is.  I am hereby resigning as FPG host and moderator, effective immediately.  whammy007 is the new permanent host.  No R-rated rant or airing of grievances from me.  Just a polite "goodbye for good".

--Fireball to Chelsea, 1/15/16

Offline BRB_TheFireball

• Double Showcase Winner
  • A Man Without A Forum
    • The Fireball on Golden-Road.net
« Reply #62 on: June 25, 2015, 09:49:02 PM »
And while we're on the subject of "non-car-for-car games", it looks like I'll have to make another rule change to the pre-call bonus for next season.  I don't think it would really be fair if I allowed any pre-calls on a non-car-for-car game if that information was spoiled.

I know that none of tomorrow's games were spoiled, but the information implying an all-car show was spoiled.
Well, this week was supposed to be a return to normalcy, but that's clearly not allowed.  Since you feel there is no need for this week's FPG to continue, I feel there is no need to continue as an FPG host or a G-R.net member.  Since most people are so desperate to push me out of here, why delay it?  I would have preferred that everybody publicly admitted it rather than string me along for the last two days, but it is what it is.  I am hereby resigning as FPG host and moderator, effective immediately.  whammy007 is the new permanent host.  No R-rated rant or airing of grievances from me.  Just a polite "goodbye for good".

--Fireball to Chelsea, 1/15/16