Author Topic: The HYO (and G-R) situation  (Read 54940 times)

Offline thepriceis_J

• Double Showcase Winner
Re: The HYO (and G-R) situation
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2015, 09:03:27 PM »
I must be missing something.  I see Jordanar18's name is no longer there, and now we have the same moderators here as the First-Run section, but...what does that mean?  I also saw Jordan was last active just days ago, and there's no line through his name, so he's not banned...what am I missing here?
I believe the inference here is that Jordanar is just no longer the moderator of this section. Which therefore means there is no moderator of this section.

Contrary to Jess, I don't think the site is dead. Like SuperSweeper, I believe that there's still a core group of folks here who still keep discussion going along and I still think the site could coast along fine with that. I'm speaking immediate future here, of course. Five years down the road could certainly be a different story. But I have seen forums exist with far fewer members and conversations. Heck, Game Show Forum closed down registration when it moved and has not reopened it and yet I feel it still thrives with conversation.

This site certainly is not where it was even five years ago, and definitely not where it was 10 years ago. It's sad to see, but I still believe in it. Call me delusional, but it's really the only good place to talk about this show.

Sad to see the demise of the HYO section, as it were. I think it was pretty doomed when SideshowPA left it (and seemingly the site). He seemed to have the bit of free time needed outside of his job to check in and run it. I was trying to get an HYO together to host before the inevitable happened, but it seems I'm too late.

Is it possible to save the section though? I felt that this site's HYO section, even as it's run into decline the past few years was still had some of the best netgames around. When the section was its peak, no one could touch it. I think perhaps opening the section up during the summer, perhaps from June-September, would be a nice thing to fill the dead void. I, of course, don't know how much interest it would draw, but I think it's worth a shot.

EDIT: I see Adam has volunteered to take it over.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2015, 09:05:54 PM by thepriceis_J »
"WHO GOT BIRDS?" - Snoop Dogg
Coming on Down since Season 20!
Season 13 & 14 CSS Champion

Me: Of all of the game shows you've hosted, besides Jeopardy!, like High Rollers or Classic Concentration, which is your favorite?
Alex Trebek: I'd have to say To Tell The Truth, because it was the first time in my career that I got to sit down while I was hosting.

Offline SuperSweeper

• 1/11/2024
  • TPiR Alumnus
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2015, 09:06:27 PM »
I'll admit my feelings about this up front.  Personally, I was glad to see HYO closed.  Too many times, it seemed that when I came here, the "Recent topics" section was full of posts from HYO, and actual discussions got crowded out, which was annoying.  (I'll add that I feel the same way when I see a list of posts in the PG Reviews section, all by the same user, in one game thread after another, but that's a discussion for another time.)

This is quite ironic if you look at what that section looks like right now.   :P

Offline corneliuscarter

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2015, 09:10:08 PM »
If there's a case to keep the HYO active, I'll be glad to start doing my shows again if it helps keeping the section active. I enjoyed reading other people's HYO, including my own. So to whoever is going to be the moderator for HYO, I will send you my script ASAP.

Offline Prizes

• Director
  • Took a swing and my drive found twine!
    • Buy a Vowel Boards, a WOF Community
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2015, 09:22:56 PM »
I must be missing something.  I see Jordanar18's name is no longer there, and now we have the same moderators here as the First-Run section, but...what does that mean?  I also saw Jordan was last active just days ago, and there's no line through his name, so he's not banned...what am I missing here?

Basically that Adam is the new runner of the HYO section. You didn't miss anything, but just gave it a bit of over thought. :)
Hard work increases the probability of serendipity. —Ken Poirot

Finally made it in life!

Offline Mr. Weatherman

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2015, 09:28:52 PM »
I think our problems go far beyond HYO, but for all intents and purposes, it's a fair starting point.

If no one else is going to come out and say it, I will:  I was happy to see the notice that this section was being closed down, if only for two reasons:
1)  I get tired of seeing nothing but new posts in the HYO section when I look down at the bottom of the page; I want to know what real discussions are going on
2)  It eliminates a major draw to this site for trolls

Yes, it is true. Trolls have been well known to flock to this site simply to start their own shows without any permission whatsoever and then get all pissy and hijack random threads with nonsense just for the sake of being a nuisance. Will getting rid of HYO solve this? Possibly to some degree. But as I (and I know at least a few of the mods) have suggested, moderators need the power to ban users. It would be the quickest and most effective way to take care of trolls. The thing about trolls: they're always going to be around. You can't stop them from cropping up and inflicting their damage. They can be exterminated, though, and having more people around with the ability to do so will significantly reduce their impact. So, this solution will take care of at least the latter of your gripes. As far as your first gripe goes, I don't even pay attention to the most recent posts. It's often crowded with crap I don't care about, so I just go directly to the sections I most often look at and see what's new from there whenever the Plinko chip turns pink (really neat feature, btw). It's not as convenient, but I don't think the "most recent" issue is worth eliminating HYO over.

The idea of shutting the section down is and was my idea, for a reason that isn't public yet, but I will say it more or less invalidates some of your (and Teddy's) points. Obviously, it's not known yet, so I'd never hold that against anyone's validity of points, because it's fair to say so otherwise. Thrasher and I discussed this on Facebook the other day. As I understand it, the decision isn't likely to be reversed, despite the notice; this likely is the last show for this section/site.

First off, my comments weren't directed at any person in particular, so no hard feelings towards you or Thrasher :)

I am curious to hear your thoughts on this, possibly through PM, if you don't want to state them for everyone to see. I think I might have an idea of what you mean now that I think of it, but I won't get into that here.

My personal thoughts on HYO...

I admit, when I joined the site and saw the HYO section, I was one of those who immediately wanted to jump in and start a show. And after a brief period of time (a month or two?), I hosted my first show. I thought it went well, and I proceeded to host another. And then another -- which ended up being cancelled about midway through because of...well, life getting in the way. I haven't hosted a show since, because again, well, life. I would love to host another show again some day. In fact, I have some templates already made up for my next show. I'm just waiting for a good time when life won't get in the way, possibly in December when I'm on break from school, although the way things are looking around here, that show won't be happening.

We have some quality hosts. We also have some hosts who host for the sake of hosting, and it shows. We have quality participants. We also have those who participate because they have absolutely nothing else to contribute to this site. Lately, it does seem like we're getting much more of the latter in both camps. Whether that's on Jordanar for not attempting to generate more interest in the section or just our quality members not interested in hosting is up for debate. Probably a bit of both.

The lack of interest in HYO these days is odd. A sign that G-R.net as a whole is going the way of the dodo? Again, that's debatable (and deserving of its own discussion, quite possibly). We are in the middle of summer with no new episodes of Price airing, so from a historical standpoint, there isn't as much activity going on as there would be otherwise. I will say that I'm not noticing as much activity on the site as there was at this time two years ago when I joined, so possibly people really do just don't care anymore, whether it be about HYO or just the site as a whole.

The concept of HYO is really cool. We get to be Bob Barker/Drew Carey. We get to use our own prizes. We get to play our own games. And in that sense, we also get to be Roger Dobkowitz/Mike Richards. Members sign up for the shows, and once enough people have signed up, the show begins. If you have a host with good computer graphical skills, their shows utilize graphics to make it seem much more realistic. No computer simulation game can quite compare to the overall experience, and to me, all of that is what makes the section so neat. It's a shame that there doesn't seem to be as much interest lately in playing, especially among our quality members, but I hardly see that in particular as a reason to ditch the entire section.

(Reading through some of the recent comments that were posted after I typed all of the above...)

Originally the plan was to shut down the Host Your Own situation because Jordanar18 resigned due to lack of time and lack of interest I believe. Last night, I offered to take it over to Seth in an email over other things.

It's a shame Jordanar doesn't want to moderate the section anymore, but hey, life happens. I would have liked for this decision to have been made public, however. I realize certain things go on behind the scenes that not everyone necessarily needs to be made aware of, but this was a pretty significant one. I understand if it was because of the decision to shut down HYO, but again, I feel like the forum should have had a chance to weigh in (which I suppose is what we're doing here, although not under as pleasant of circumstances).

There is still life I think in HYO, but I think it's more on not just who is hosting, but participation. When I did my 1st one earlier this year, I got 27 people participating and Jordanar was so excited. I want to see more participation in forms of people participating not just hosting. I know people don't have time to commit to host, but every little bit helps.

You are an example of a quality host, which HYO needs more of. Take note, future hosts (assuming there will be future hosts).
« Last Edit: August 13, 2015, 09:36:27 PM by PayingTheRent »
Pardon my language, but I do believe we all need to calm the f*** down.

“It’s an important stick — it’s my Plinko stick...I use it for A LOT of things!” - Bob Barker

Offline Mallory16

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Icon by Gemma Moody
« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2015, 09:36:51 PM »
That's too bad. I'll be sad to see it go. I wish I could've gotten one final show in, but it's not like that was anywhere close to happening, really. The section was my baby for a while, though. I saw the good, like Scott's quirky shows, and Army's dry erase board show, and bad, like ilovesuperball's shows. Whoo boy, ilovesuperball's shows. I have no idea how he managed to bungle that the way he did :oldlol:.

I hadn't really realized the site was that bad off. The board isn't as active as it once was, true, and First Run TPiR seems mostly lifeless as of late, but the chat room is still pretty active during new episodes, and the main board still seems to get a decent amount of posts most of the year, so I wouldn't say the site is dead. At least not yet, though it does seem to be headed in that direction. Still, I won't deny that it does seem headed that way, even if I don't think it's there yet.

Offline JustBecause

• Walking the Golden Road
  • Waiting until the Time is Money Avatar is ready!
« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2015, 10:18:18 PM »
There are good HYO shows. There are good HYO showrunners. There's a small, but active, fleet of "regular" HYO participants (of which I am 1.) These aren't the reasons why the HYO section is where it is today.

I think that the problem is that for reasons known only to them, the majority of the site avoids the HYO section like the plague. Whether it's personal preference, lack of time, or refusing to acknowledge the quality of the shows that are made and the showrunners who put forth the effort, the HYO section has become a shell of its former self. Quite frankly, the site as a whole should start taking the HYO section seriously again by either participating and/or hosting. Like PayingTheRent, I too find it shameful that HYO interest has dropped. Unlike him, I do think that's grounds to shut down the section, and unless that interest increases, I think that should happen sooner rather than later.

Now with that off my chest, considering what Prize's said earlier today:

Furthermore, the vast majority does not want to admit it, but this site is dead. Talking with a select group of intell affiliated with various game show pages, we think this section is done, CSS will be soon, and another big one is in serious jeopardy. This site is all but done. And frankly, there's not much that can be done about that, no matter if I take/purchase it from Marc, as I've been trying to do so, for the past year or so.

We really are at the end of the Golden-Road here, folks. There's no rainbow here. Shop is closing up in countless ways. Hell, BAV is going to have that happen soon too, I know and admit this. It's just part of the lifecycle of a business; in this case a website. We're at the dead end of maturity, almost crossing into death, forget rebirth. I tried there with Mike Richards, no response.

I personally don't think that the site is dead yet either (a few years from now maybe, but let's focus on today). Chat is still active (like Frank has said,) FPG is alive and well, and while CSS is transitioning, I still think there's life left within that too. Like the HYO section, interest (and probably quality) have dropped. Unlike the HYO section though, there does seem to be genuine interest in the site as a whole viable and up to standard.

I personally think that, for the good of the site, we should have a separate thread in The Talk is Right that addresses the site as a collective entity, and leave this for the HYO situation.

Also, everyone should read the linked thread. It's a pretty big deal:

http://www.golden-road.net/index.php?topic=25218.0

Offline GameShowFan1987

• Double Showcase Winner
  • The Bob
    • The New Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog
« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2015, 01:46:38 AM »
I've never participated in HYO but I get why people love it.  It's fun to get to play different people's takes on our favorite games.  It's even more fun to get to host those games.  I used to host different games over at BigJon's (before I ultimately left there due to matters I won't go into) so I know what a joy it can be.  The activity here may not be as high as it once was but I think if given time it could bounce back.  This site's got so many neat things going on like HYO, FPG, and CSS, it'd be a shame to see those go away.  Admittedly I don't play those games because I don't watch the show regularly enough to stand a chance not to mention that's not really my thing, but I understand the appeal.  I'm glad to see Adam step up and take over so hopefully that's a sign that HYO will live on.

Just for a moment, I'd like to talk about the site in general.  I think the reason this site isn't as big as it once was is just the internet as a whole has changed since this site's heyday in the 2000s.  Social media reigns supreme and message boards just don't have the appeal they used to.  Why sign up for a message board when you can get your "inside access" to not just TPIR but anything you're into by following those associated on Twitter or some similar site?  We all know full-well this site has the most in-depth information about TPIR a person could want but is that what the average person really wants?  I'm guessing probably not.  We're a special kind of people who have a strong passion for a show we love and this is our home.  I think deep down somewhere Marc and John still have a love for this site whether they'll openly admit it or not or they'd have shut it down for good a long time ago.  They might not say much anymore these days but then again, what's for them to say?  Maybe parts of this site are losing steam, maybe our staff keeps changing, maybe we get our fair share of trolls, but I think the site as a whole is holding up just fine.  We're very fortunate to have Steve's brilliant FAQ, the best recap section I've ever seen, a nice assortment of pictures from the good old days in the Golden Gallery, a place to share our favorite moments via Youtube, and one thing we'll always have as long as we're around is an endless supply of crazy things that keep happening that keep us both entertained and frustrated at the same time.  The site might not be the giant it once was, but I think it's far from being dead.  I think what we're seeing is just a sign of the times.  The way I see it, the best thing to do at this point is keep the site running the best our staff can and keep it going for those who still enjoy it.

Onto more a personal note, I admit I've had my clashes with certain members of the staff in the past both here and elsewhere (and they know who they are), but the simple fact is, they're better at running stuff than I am.  Maybe I don't agree with the way they do things, but then again if I were in charge around here, this place probably would have been shut down a long time ago.  In my time here I've said and done a lot of really stupid things.  I've made a lot of enemies but also a few friends.  I'm not popular, I'm not always right, and I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer but I've always been true to myself and I know that somewhere out there somebody cares at least 1% about what I have to say.  I've had run-ins with other members here as well.  Most of those situations we're completely my fault because I can be a hothead and an idiot.  My opinions of things are very strong and often very different from what's usually the popular opinion and that's gotten me into trouble.  By now you're probably wondering what my point is.  My point is this community as a whole has been great to me over the years despite a few bumps in the road and I wouldn't have it any other way.  No matter what becomes of this site, I can say wholeheartedly that I've enjoyed the ride and I'll be very sad if it goes away.

While I'm at it, I'd like to publicly apologize to those I've hurt or alienated over the years.  I'm sorry for the things I've said and done.  If I could send a more personal message to each and every one of you I would but I don't want to leave anybody out.  I can't take back what I've said or done, and I know many of you probably still want nothing to do with me, but know that I appreciate what time we spent together when we were still on good terms.  There are some out there who have hurt me and while it's unfortunate, my only hope is that they've bettered themselves and moved on to greater things.  For the few of you who've stuck with me through it all and still speak to me to this day, I'm forever deeply grateful.  You mean more to me than you'll never know and thank you for being some of the best friends I've ever had.

The actual retail price is...

Offline ethawne2015

• In Contestant's Row
« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2015, 07:21:54 AM »
I think that the problem is that for reasons known only to them, the majority of the site avoids the HYO section like the plague. Whether it's personal preference, lack of time, or refusing to acknowledge the quality of the shows that are made and the showrunners who put forth the effort, the HYO section has become a shell of its former self. Quite frankly, the site as a whole should start taking the HYO section seriously again by either participating and/or hosting. Like PayingTheRent, I too find it shameful that HYO interest has dropped. Unlike him, I do think that's grounds to shut down the section, and unless that interest increases, I think that should happen sooner rather than later.

Speaking only for myself, I avoid HYO for one reason:  with only a few exceptions, the people it seems to attract are people whose posts in the other sections have earned them a place on my Ignore list.

We have some quality hosts. We also have some hosts who host for the sake of hosting, and it shows. We have quality participants. We also have those who participate because they have absolutely nothing else to contribute to this site. Lately, it does seem like we're getting much more of the latter in both camps.

This is something that I think needs to be addressed, directly and honestly.  I've gone through some older discussions, and it's clear that the quality of the membership here simply isn't what it used to be, and the HYO problem is a symptom of that.

This is not to cast aspersions against anyone, but the chief problem I see is that we have a lot of people who simply don't think before they post.  As has been pointed out, we have people who post the same thing every day in the recap threads.  We have people whose posts, to put it bluntly, lack grammar and spelling, and half the time make no sense.  We have people who post things that are too "out there" even for OILF.

I could go on (and on), but I've made my point.  None of those things were tolerated years ago, and frankly because of it I regret not having been a part of this site back then.  The standard here was higher, and to read through some of those ancient threads, the experience here looks to have been far more pleasant.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2015, 07:29:01 AM by ethawne2015 »

Offline ntpir

« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2015, 10:03:21 AM »
Howdy folks. I would like to weigh in on this site as I may have a different perspective on these topics. I have been registered as a member since pretty much the beginning in 2003. I love this site. Always have, always will. The loyal friends and true are the reason I come to this site just about every day. I don't post often because you guys say just about everything I would have said. We are fans of The Price is Right(any of the eras). I know I'm going to contradict myself in a little bit but I have to say it. I have posted many times that I cannot stand Drew Carey as the host. I am Barker purist. Always will be. I can't stand Drew. I hate watching Drew...but I love watching The Price is Right. This is why we are here. This is why we come back. This is why the site is not dead. We love TPiR. Maybe there are things we like and dislike about individual aspects of the show, but that's why we are here. We are to discuss, debate, remember, laugh, question, recap, praise, criticize, but most of all enjoy what we all have enjoyed since the beginning.

If I may criticize a little, I think is a big problem (I don't really like the word "problem...maybe "issue" is a better word) with this site is the repetitiveness of posts/thoughts/ideas/trolls These are the things we should all combat together. When the price of the trip to Hawaii is $5000, do 5-9 people really need to comment on it? It is what it is. IF we are amazed by it, let's talk about it. But when we say things just to say them, what's the point. If there is nothing new to add to the conversation, don't say it. The lock feature is a great tool, but when you have a good post going that already has repeating thoughts, it kind of makes me think that this is where the conversation is heading--repetitiveness--so I stop reading. I think some of us may also do that, I don't know.

As for the HYO situation, I love the section. I love reading it. I love what the hosts do with it. However, life does come up. If I may suggest an idea, maybe have HYO pricing games only. That way things are sped up and you can still enjoy being the host. It's just a thought. Maybe the idea will get bashed, maybe it won't. We are here to discuss. :)

I hope this rant makes sense. I consider it an honor to be am member of this group. You fellers and ladies are important. The things you do and say mean something to somebody and they always will.

Offline Teddy

• Double Showcase Winner
  • One of the great multitaskers on G-R.net!
« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2015, 11:50:37 AM »
Congratulations for Adam for being appointed as the next HYO moderator! I'm ready to see what happens here, and if the great shows are allowed to continue on the HYO section, then I definitely will continue to help out there. As for Jordanar18, I wish him the best, and it's an honor (in a sad way) to know that my show is the last of the Jordanar18 era. Hopefully, this will be the kick in the pants that this section needed, and now the spotlight is on me and my fellow hosts to submit their scripts to Adam now so we can get a chance to host our own shows. Once again, congrats to you, Adam, and hopefully we'll have more HYO shows in the years to come.

Offline GuyWithFace

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Attempted Sane Person
« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2015, 09:06:44 PM »
I have avoided the HYO section solely due to life getting in the way. I simply did not have the time to keep my eyes on the section in the event I was called down, and I suppose I have become disinterested in the section in the process.

Mind you, I am not saying the hosts are not talented, nor am I saying that the section should be permanently locked (which would be a far better fate than a mass deletion, should the decision come to that).

The thing about trolls: they're always going to be around. You can't stop them from cropping up and inflicting their damage. They can be exterminated, though, and having more people around with the ability to do so will significantly reduce their impact.
One can stop trolls from cropping up by simply removing the ability to sign up for the site. I am aware of at least one forum that has gone this route, and I am not particularly a fan of such a method.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2015, 09:14:35 PM by GuyWithFace »
The above is my opinion and mine alone.

To answer your questions: yes, I am a guy and yes, I have a face. (I also have the occasional spurt of weirdness.)

Quote from: thepriceis_J
People are tired of the f**kery and drama, but if we'd actually talk to each other sometimes instead of a whole bunch of private conversations with other people, it'd go a long way to perhaps fixing the problems most seem to see in the site.

Offline Coupon Boy

« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2015, 06:58:05 AM »
As someone who did my own Host Your Own game, I admit it takes a LOT of work to host it. I had to make an Outline of the show, look up good prizes to use on the stats site, print screen a picture of each item from a Youtube video (as I felt it was unfair not to show people what they were pricing), send my script to the moderator, revise one showcase (as I was hoping I could get away with usong the European showcase format), then constantly check the Host Your Own section to oversee my game (and don't get me started with the problem I had with find in players).

After doing all of that once, I really struggled to find the time to do it again. That's why I plan to just be a contestant on future HYO games.
Won $79,525 on my first Host Your Own game.

Offline PriceBusterXL

• Double Showcase Winner
  • I deserve this.
« Reply #28 on: August 15, 2015, 01:45:06 PM »
Onto more a personal note, I admit I've had my clashes with certain members of the staff in the past both here and elsewhere (and they know who they are), but the simple fact is, they're better at running stuff than I am.  Maybe I don't agree with the way they do things, but then again if I were in charge around here, this place probably would have been shut down a long time ago.  In my time here I've said and done a lot of really stupid things.  I've made a lot of enemies but also a few friends.  I'm not popular, I'm not always right, and I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer but I've always been true to myself and I know that somewhere out there somebody cares at least 1% about what I have to say.  I've had run-ins with other members here as well.  Most of those situations we're completely my fault because I can be a hothead and an idiot.  My opinions of things are very strong and often very different from what's usually the popular opinion and that's gotten me into trouble.  By now you're probably wondering what my point is.  My point is this community as a whole has been great to me over the years despite a few bumps in the road and I wouldn't have it any other way.  No matter what becomes of this site, I can say wholeheartedly that I've enjoyed the ride and I'll be very sad if it goes away.

While I'm at it, I'd like to publicly apologize to those I've hurt or alienated over the years.  I'm sorry for the things I've said and done.  If I could send a more personal message to each and every one of you I would but I don't want to leave anybody out.  I can't take back what I've said or done, and I know many of you probably still want nothing to do with me, but know that I appreciate what time we spent together when we were still on good terms.  There are some out there who have hurt me and while it's unfortunate, my only hope is that they've bettered themselves and moved on to greater things.  For the few of you who've stuck with me through it all and still speak to me to this day, I'm forever deeply grateful.  You mean more to me than you'll never know and thank you for being some of the best friends I've ever had.
I agree with you because I have been there myself. I noticed about the site about 2010, but I didn't join it until 2 years later...During that time, I've known to ruffle a good amount of feathers to a good amount of members here (mostly Torgo), but I did not come here to annoy people or/and say to someone "You're wrong!!" or "You're dumb!!" if that person doesn't agree with me with a certain episode, setup, or whatever. As a matter of fact, I really don't expect everyone to agree with everything I say...I'm all for any and all criticism. On G-R.net, we all have opinions about certain things and we should be able to express how feel about TPIR, whether it be the hosts, the games, the specials, etc.

Also, remember how I did the comments on this site, especially on the recaps? Posting YouTube videos that have little or no place on a recaps section (since they slow down load time), excessive ellipses dots, and that GOOD NEWS/BAD NEWS/THE BOTTOM LINE schtick that I always do? Now, I still do that last one, but I've become aware with those other things that I do, so I've learned from those mistakes and decided not to do those kind of habits again and just be smart on how I comment.

So basically, I'm jumping on GSF1987's bandwagon and saying that if I ever offended or hurt anyone here, then I truly apologize for that...The last thing I ever wanted to do was trying to hurt someone on a forum, especially this one. I love all the people that be here and I love that they're expressing their own feelings and opinions about TPIR. For a game show that has been around longer than I was born, I'm grateful that there's a place like here that can give me a chance to talk about it and I'll still continue to be here, no matter how long it takes.

Offline steven.jordan.332

• In Contestant's Row
  • first time player
« Reply #29 on: August 15, 2015, 02:17:39 PM »
How much life is in the site in general even though its the summer and all, where price and deal are both essentially dead until they resume next month on 9/21.

I do agree more participation in certain areas of the site is needed, how much longer do we truly have before it all shuts down?