Author Topic: Season 44 - The Recap Delays and Interruptions Thread  (Read 9015 times)

Offline Chelsea

• Executive Producer
Season 44 - The Recap Delays and Interruptions Thread
« on: September 23, 2015, 07:15:24 PM »
Anything posted here will be posted in at least 72 hours advance notice unless noted otherwise.

Season 44 - Recap Interruptions

Offline Torgo

• TPiR Alumnus
  • Essential to the Experience
    • Torgo Entertainment
Re: Season 44 - The Recap Delays and Interruptions Thread
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2016, 08:55:28 AM »
per the CBS News Twitter:

CBS News Special Report approx 1140 am ET @POTUS statement on gun violence

Furthermore, I will be out of town Wednesday and Thursday of this week, so the recaps will be delayed those days. I will create the threads ahead of time, and another mod can unlock them after the respective shows have aired in order to facilitate discussion.
Torgo has left the building. John and I never really cared for the way he presented himself.

Offline TPIRFan2000

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2016, 10:31:36 AM »
I will be out of town for much of Monday, so the recap for that day will be posted either late on Monday or on Tuesday. I will do what Torgo did and create a placeholder thread in advance, which can be unlocked by another mod after the show airs.
I hadn't really thought about this before, but the reality of death means that every day there are less people in the world than the day before.  In reality there are many more people in the world than this but for illustration: If one day there are 1000 people in the world and the next day 55 people die, now there are 945 people in the world. if 30 more die the next day now there are 915 people in the world. So we'll eventually become extinct as will all creatures as the same reality applies to dogs, cats, horses etc.

Offline TPIRFan2000

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2016, 11:47:35 AM »
I will be out of town for much of Monday, so the recap for that day will be posted either late on Monday or on Tuesday. I will do what Torgo did and create a placeholder thread in advance, which can be unlocked by another mod after the show airs.
Actually, change of plans. I am leaving much earlier than expected. I expect the recap to be up no later than 4 PM Eastern, and I will make a post once the recap is up.
I hadn't really thought about this before, but the reality of death means that every day there are less people in the world than the day before.  In reality there are many more people in the world than this but for illustration: If one day there are 1000 people in the world and the next day 55 people die, now there are 945 people in the world. if 30 more die the next day now there are 915 people in the world. So we'll eventually become extinct as will all creatures as the same reality applies to dogs, cats, horses etc.