Author Topic: TPIR Recap - 09/28/15 (Perfect Show)  (Read 14169 times)

Offline BillyGr

• Taking a Bonus Spin
Re: TPIR Recap - 09/28/15
« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2015, 01:41:26 PM »
However this format makes it more easy to read (overall) than the one used last week.  Probably just the way it's divided up, color a few places and such.

Not as fancy as last year's, but that is not a necessary thing, as long as it can be read easily.

Offline Kyle

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #31 on: September 29, 2015, 04:24:20 PM »
One of the best shows I've seen in years. It's shows like this one that remind one why The Price is Right is as much fun as it is.

Offline TPIRFan2000

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #32 on: September 29, 2015, 04:37:42 PM »
I was, yes. His recaps used way too many words. I was just on vacation and thus wasn't around to actually say so.
I've thought about using tables before for the recaps (much like some of the older recappers did). It's a lot more organized,  easier to read and uses less words, but I found it quicker to type everything out. I appreciate your feedback though, I might try out a recap with tables soon.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2015, 04:42:50 PM by TPIRFan2000 »
I hadn't really thought about this before, but the reality of death means that every day there are less people in the world than the day before.  In reality there are many more people in the world than this but for illustration: If one day there are 1000 people in the world and the next day 55 people die, now there are 945 people in the world. if 30 more die the next day now there are 915 people in the world. So we'll eventually become extinct as will all creatures as the same reality applies to dogs, cats, horses etc.

Offline Casey

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #33 on: September 29, 2015, 06:14:20 PM »
For those wondering why I attached the recap in .PDF form, I know that some of you prefer recaps in text format (for ... reasons), so the .PDF allows you to copy and paste in a text format of your choosing.
Speaking for myself only, I tend to read the recap thread from my iPad when I am not on WiFi, but rather on cellular.  The panels of images, while much easier to read in the format you do them, tend to download fairly slowly over my connection.  Thus my preference for a text or graphically minimal format.

Offline djlynch

• Outside in Line
« Reply #34 on: September 29, 2015, 08:58:27 PM »
I may as well be the one to ask...why was it reshot?

Nothing interesting that I noticed. All George said when setting it up for us at the end of the taping was that there was a problem getting the shot. Judging from where he was standing, I think it might have been as simple as all of the cameras in that corner of the stage getting in each other's ways.