Author Topic: FPG 6/2/17 - RESULTS  (Read 2260 times)

Offline whammy007

• Taking a Bonus Spin
  • Thank Goodson It's Friday (Prediction Game)
FPG 6/2/17 - RESULTS
« on: June 02, 2017, 10:28:15 PM »
Here's what we had...

Freeze Frame: SANDBAG
Switcheroo: four picks - Kev and Wayo nail, 2K and Flerbie have right result
1 Wrong Price: seven picks - 2K and Tris have right result, priac missed it, everyone else gets 1 MP
Grand Game: five picks - Kev maxes, Wayo nails, Flerb/Tris/Sweeper have right result
Pocket Change: one pick - Kev nails it for 4/12
Double Prices: seven picks - priac missed it, Tris/Sweeper get 1 MP, everyone else had right slot

Half the field exits now. Which half? Take a look...

Kev, Wayo, 2K, and Flerbie are your Final Four! Congrats to our deserving finalists, all of which put in strong performances, and condolences to the eliminated players who put forth a valiant effort.

As mentioned, 9821 submitted another for-fun lineup:

This would have scored 2/8, not good enough to advance with today's scoring.

Just one FPG game remains, that being the GDC Championship Round. I mentioned on the schedule that I will be unavailable due to vacation next Friday (as in unable to be online all week unavailable), so the Finals are set for June 16, with the 23rd as our reserve date if needed. That being said, there's nothing preventing June 9 from being a playable date as far as spoilers, so if someone wants to organize a scrimmage FPG for next week, by all means go ahead. In the meantime, I'll see you all in two weeks for the last match of the season.

Offline priac

• 10/10/2019
  • TPiR Alumnus
Re: FPG 6/2/17 - RESULTS
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2017, 12:45:22 AM »
Congrats to the winners.  Being a statistician by vocation, and given the number of games in rotation , and in light of how many air dates ran non-sequentially to their tape dates,  I'm particularly impressed by the number of Double Prices not only guessed, but accurately placed in slot 6.  All in slot 6.  Hmmmm. Until next year...