Author Topic: The New Turntable & Potential FPG Spoilers  (Read 45869 times)

Offline Schfifty

• Taking a Bonus Spin
Re: The New Turntable & Potential FPG Spoilers
« Reply #105 on: November 22, 2016, 09:36:53 PM »
½ Off and Lucky $even were played today, so we can knock those two out of the ballpark.
"I think everybody's weird. We should all celebrate our individuality and not be embarrassed or ashamed of it.”  — Johnny Depp

Offline Pikachu732001

• Taking a Bonus Spin
  • Big Ones anyone? Anyone?
    • Howard Salwasser's Bracket Watch
« Reply #106 on: December 13, 2016, 04:13:54 PM »
2 games are spoiled for next week's specials: One is obvious, the other is not and it's right after the obvious one.

2015-16 Big One Tracker: 65(3 PRIMETIME & 2 WIPEOUTS)
2016-17 Big One Tracker: 60
2017-18 Big One Tracker: 11

We need more trailers.

Offline TPIRFan2000

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #107 on: December 13, 2016, 04:26:53 PM »
2 games are spoiled for next week's specials: One is obvious, the other is not and it's right after the obvious one.

Given that next Friday's show is a kids special, I highly doubt either of the spoiled games will be played on Friday.
I hadn't really thought about this before, but the reality of death means that every day there are less people in the world than the day before.  In reality there are many more people in the world than this but for illustration: If one day there are 1000 people in the world and the next day 55 people die, now there are 945 people in the world. if 30 more die the next day now there are 915 people in the world. So we'll eventually become extinct as will all creatures as the same reality applies to dogs, cats, horses etc.

Offline Wayoshi

• CSS Host
  • The production values Evelyn SHOULD strive for.
    • My Youtube
« Reply #108 on: December 13, 2016, 07:45:39 PM »
I don't see another spoiled game at all, but yeah it will be irrelevant. Unless it's some game that makes another playing this Friday unlikely.
S5x... the show's stabilized into something decent now, I guess...

Offline thepriceis_J

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #109 on: December 13, 2016, 08:52:02 PM »
I don't see another spoiled game at all, but yeah it will be irrelevant. Unless it's some game that makes another playing this Friday unlikely.
Scott (show Scott) can confirm that there is indeed another game spoiler in there. Check out the thread for the promo in the video section.

To be honest, I wouldn't put it past the show to have a repeat game this week with all that's going on.
"WHO GOT BIRDS?" - Snoop Dogg
Coming on Down since Season 20!
Season 13 & 14 CSS Champion

Me: Of all of the game shows you've hosted, besides Jeopardy!, like High Rollers or Classic Concentration, which is your favorite?
Alex Trebek: I'd have to say To Tell The Truth, because it was the first time in my career that I got to sit down while I was hosting.

Offline whammy007

• Taking a Bonus Spin
  • Thank Goodson It's Friday (Prediction Game)
« Reply #110 on: December 13, 2016, 08:53:35 PM »
I spot what looks like Triple Play... but there's no guarantee that it's on the Kids Special, which is the FPG game. There's what looks like a car in the background of another shot, but that one is definitely not the Kids Special based on the number of adults in-shot. We'll have to keep an eye on it, but I don't think anything is ruled out for Friday yet.

Offline Cephas

• Walking the Golden Road
« Reply #111 on: December 13, 2016, 09:24:57 PM »
According to pictures posted on CBS Press Express, the teams of contestants playing the spoiled games in the video, plus two additional spoiled games, will be played on the "family reunion" special on Thursday. Therefore, the spoiled games are irrelevant to FPG.

Offline Wayoshi

• CSS Host
    • My Youtube
« Reply #112 on: December 14, 2016, 11:02:46 AM »
Thursday? It's the Monday show.

Offline TPIRFan2000

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #113 on: December 14, 2016, 11:21:01 AM »
Thursday? It's the Monday show.
The Thursday and Monday shows were switched.
I hadn't really thought about this before, but the reality of death means that every day there are less people in the world than the day before.  In reality there are many more people in the world than this but for illustration: If one day there are 1000 people in the world and the next day 55 people die, now there are 945 people in the world. if 30 more die the next day now there are 915 people in the world. So we'll eventually become extinct as will all creatures as the same reality applies to dogs, cats, horses etc.

Offline Cephas

• Walking the Golden Road
« Reply #114 on: December 16, 2016, 03:20:22 AM »
No FPG for 12/23, as five(!) games are spoiled on CBS Press Express.

Offline OneBidTris

• 4/2/2024
  • Hosting FPG for Season 50
« Reply #115 on: December 16, 2016, 10:44:00 AM »
Should we do a WPG (Wednesday) as we know most of Thursday's and Friday's lineup?

Offline whammy007

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #116 on: December 16, 2016, 09:08:12 PM »
Friday is definitely out, as you've all figured.

Let me do some thinking about Wednesday and I'll get back to you by Monday evening one way or the other.

Offline Flerbert419

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #117 on: December 17, 2016, 08:58:22 AM »
Golden Road has been spoiled for next week by a video on the official Instagram.
"The most famous game on The Price is Right is Plinko..." "Which I don't get, honestly."
~ Drew Carey to Chris Wallace, aired January 26, 2024

Offline Wayoshi

• CSS Host
    • My Youtube
« Reply #118 on: December 19, 2016, 08:42:11 PM »
A 5th game for Thursday is spoiled on PressExpress. At this point I guess a WPG would be OK, although those avoiding spoilers are severely handicapped

Offline whammy007

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #119 on: December 19, 2016, 09:24:53 PM »
Just as a summary for the public good...

Spoiled for Thursday: Pushover, Punch-a-Bunch, Vend-O-Price, Triple Play, Lucky $even (L7 implied by staging, the rest explicit, via CBSPE)

Spoiled for Friday: Eazy az 1-2-3, Safe Crackers, Flip Flop, Balance Game, Rat Race (all explicit, via CBSPE)

Spoiled in general (not linkable to Thursday or Friday): Golden Road (implied by set elements, via Instagram video)

If you choose Road for Wednesday, you will need to flag it as a 1. Everything else is simply here as information to help you form your lineups.