Author Topic: The New Turntable & Potential FPG Spoilers  (Read 45914 times)

Offline Kev347

• Double Showcase Winner
  • I love it when people get lit up.
Re: The New Turntable & Potential FPG Spoilers
« Reply #135 on: February 02, 2017, 04:15:34 PM »
I agree with Wayo on this. After discussing with Torgo, I also think the MOL spoiler COULD be Race Game or Take Two. I realize this is a bit of a mess for you to come home to, Scott, but there's unfortunately a lot of ambiguity surrounding these. At least everything's out in the open now. Since we know one of the MOL/Race/T2 and Vend spoilers is for sure wrong, Plinko might even be wrong.

Offline Schfifty

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #136 on: February 02, 2017, 04:35:14 PM »
Also something to consider about Vend-O-Price: it turns out the clip in the promo is from the January 16th playing, as evident by the grocery products behind Drew.
"I think everybody's weird. We should all celebrate our individuality and not be embarrassed or ashamed of it.”  — Johnny Depp

Offline whammy007

• Taking a Bonus Spin
  • Thank Goodson It's Friday (Prediction Game)
« Reply #137 on: February 02, 2017, 08:54:46 PM »
...have I mentioned how much I hate promo videos?  :P

So we've established that Vend is not a spoiler... they apparently just kept the camera rolling and recorded Drew saying the line for promo usage. That being said, I don't think they have thrown anything else in here to purposely mislead, so we're going forward like these are legitimate clips.

Looking at Drew with the puppy around 0:03, he does appear to have the same suit as for the clip around 0:08. However, since there's not one solid definitive game to link to the angle, we can't call this a spoiler with what we have right now. Pick what you think best goes there and have fun being wrong.  ;)

On the other hand, Plinko is definitely shown in video, and based on player reaction has a good chance of being spoiled to be won. Therefore, I'm ruling that Plinko does have to be marked 1 and CANNOT be used for Play-Along. Anyone who has already submitted Plinko as a PA pick, I will contact you to switch that out.

Offline TPIRFan2000

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #138 on: February 13, 2017, 01:35:41 PM »
Freeze Frame is spoiled for next Friday. A bunch of other games from next week are also spoiled, but I believe Freeze is the only one explicitly shown from Friday.

https://www.cbspressexpress.com/cbs-entertainment/shows/the-price-is-right/photos?page=2
I hadn't really thought about this before, but the reality of death means that every day there are less people in the world than the day before.  In reality there are many more people in the world than this but for illustration: If one day there are 1000 people in the world and the next day 55 people die, now there are 945 people in the world. if 30 more die the next day now there are 915 people in the world. So we'll eventually become extinct as will all creatures as the same reality applies to dogs, cats, horses etc.

Offline SuperSweeper

• 1/11/2024
  • TPiR Alumnus
« Reply #139 on: February 14, 2017, 03:33:08 PM »
Here's the video promo for next week:

Offline GuyWithFace

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Attempted Sane Person
The above is my opinion and mine alone.

To answer your questions: yes, I am a guy and yes, I have a face. (I also have the occasional spurt of weirdness.)

Quote from: thepriceis_J
People are tired of the f**kery and drama, but if we'd actually talk to each other sometimes instead of a whole bunch of private conversations with other people, it'd go a long way to perhaps fixing the problems most seem to see in the site.

Offline TPIRfan#9821

• 4/23/2020
  • TPiR Alumnus
  • ghost in the more-than-shell bedroom
« Reply #141 on: February 22, 2017, 08:30:51 PM »
Alright, so sorry, I don't know how to embed a youtube video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5xaWImBvCM

From previous spoilers, Emily (Pink Shirt, blonde) was standing on the turntable. This video adds a bit on top of that, that she is going first on Friday. Good luck trying to 4MP the first game.

(I think this is grounds of posting in the spoilers section?)
"If any show, forget sports, Price is Right, [the audience is] the star of the show. Somebody... coming on down and losing their minds, and ... crying, that's the show. The show isn't me, the show isn't necessarily [a] can of soup, how much that is, it's watching people go bananas, and there's going to be some of that missing."

-Drew Carey, interview with Athletic, September 16, 2020

"I honestly thought the doubler was gone, but 9821 going $0 makes sense"

-thatvhstapeguy, Discord message, April 5, 2023

Offline whammy007

• Taking a Bonus Spin
  • Thank Goodson It's Friday (Prediction Game)
« Reply #142 on: February 22, 2017, 09:40:09 PM »
It reveals enough that we can assume there's a turntable game first, and know for sure that Freeze Frame is NOT first. Past that, not much, but still a good catch.

Offline TPIRfan#9821

• 4/23/2020
  • TPiR Alumnus
« Reply #143 on: February 23, 2017, 12:43:54 PM »
I saw a deleted post on this, but 109725_0592.JPG reveals a Showdown without the Pink Shirt contestant going first and the blue shirt black suited person in Freeze. So, Freeze is either 2nd or 3rd. 50-50 shot at a second free MP everyone!
"If any show, forget sports, Price is Right, [the audience is] the star of the show. Somebody... coming on down and losing their minds, and ... crying, that's the show. The show isn't me, the show isn't necessarily [a] can of soup, how much that is, it's watching people go bananas, and there's going to be some of that missing."

Offline Cephas

• Walking the Golden Road
« Reply #144 on: February 23, 2017, 01:03:42 PM »
And a Door 2 game is spoiled as the other first half game.

Offline TPIRfan#9821

• 4/23/2020
  • TPiR Alumnus
« Reply #145 on: February 23, 2017, 02:43:02 PM »
Let me do a quick recap of all the hints we know so far (You are welcome, and someone correct me if I am missing something.):
  • A girl in a Pink Shirt goes first and plays a turntable game. In that video,the first four that come on down from Red to Green, we have a woman in a grey shirt, a man in a black shirt, a woman wearing blue and black, and the pink shirt girl. (From the Video Sneak Peek #2)
  • The woman wearing blue and black gets called up sometime in the first half and plays Freeze Frame. (Spoilers from 109725_0172.JPG and 109725_0592.JPG)
  • The man in a black shirt comes up sometime in the first half and stands in between Door 1 and 2 (Spoilers from 109725_0208.JPG etc. and 109725_0592.JPG)
  • In the promo, the girl with a purple "Love" shirt runs up to Chris on the area where the asterisks are. She plays a game midstage from 109725_0346.JPG, and goes last in 109725_0592.JPG.

Offline Prizes

• Director
  • Took a swing and my drive found twine!
    • Buy a Vowel Boards, a WOF Community
« Reply #146 on: February 23, 2017, 05:40:44 PM »

Possibly reveals specifically A# first in the upper right corner image, given we know this player is first from the show's video? Thoughts? All the shots are part of a longer 20-second clip, though I like the above for its compilation/catch-all purposes: http://people.com/tv/price-is-right-celebrity-week-video-julie-bowen-wilmer-valderrama/

« Last Edit: February 23, 2017, 05:50:09 PM by Prizes »
Hard work increases the probability of serendipity. —Ken Poirot

Finally made it in life!

Offline TPIRfan#9821

• 4/23/2020
  • TPiR Alumnus
« Reply #147 on: February 23, 2017, 05:49:13 PM »

Possibly reveals specifically A# first in the upper right corner image, given we know this player is first from the show's video? Thoughts?
I already leaked all my secrets, so may as well post.

I was thinking maybe Bee, because I thought the background was yellow. However, I can see A#. I am not sure.

Offline Torgo

• TPiR Alumnus
  • Essential to the Experience
    • Torgo Entertainment
« Reply #148 on: February 23, 2017, 11:57:17 PM »
The Los Angeles Rams tweeted that one of their players made it on the show!

Punch a Bunch 100% confirmed 6th.
Torgo has left the building. John and I never really cared for the way he presented himself.

Offline TPIRfan#9821

• 4/23/2020
  • TPiR Alumnus
« Reply #149 on: February 24, 2017, 12:33:18 AM »
The Los Angeles Rams tweeted that one of their players made it on the show!

Punch a Bunch 100% confirmed 6th.

In order for a spoiled PG to be a valid pick, that spoiler must be posted in The New Turntable & Potential FPG Spoilers thread at least 12 hours before the submission deadline of the FPG in question. If a PG has been spoiled and it has not been posted in the Spoilers thread, then any uses of that PG will be stricken and replaced with the PG that has been picked by the most people.

...A little too late? You submitted this 30 minutes ago, and the game is in 9 hours? And the twitter post 834804746825277440[/tweet]][/url] was from 13 hours ago, so it could have been posted?

Sorry, just a little sore I didn't catch this spoiler in my big recap.