Author Topic: The New Turntable & Potential FPG Spoilers  (Read 45529 times)

Offline Torgo

• TPiR Alumnus
  • Essential to the Experience
    • Torgo Entertainment
Re: The New Turntable & Potential FPG Spoilers
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2015, 11:41:50 AM »
The turntable wall alternates between red and yellow for Shell Game; the TT strip appears red.
Torgo has left the building. John and I never really cared for the way he presented himself.

Offline Torgo

• TPiR Alumnus
    • Torgo Entertainment
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2015, 11:16:44 AM »
Bonus Game's TT strip appears green. I think the wall was green and yellow. (I didn't remember because I thought it was here already.)
Torgo has left the building. John and I never really cared for the way he presented himself.

Offline Torgo

• TPiR Alumnus
    • Torgo Entertainment
« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2015, 12:04:20 PM »
The TT wall appears red and orange for Grocery Game; its TT strip is yellow.

Offline Torgo

• TPiR Alumnus
    • Torgo Entertainment
« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2015, 11:17:28 AM »
Make Your Move features our first tri-color Turntable wall: red, yellow and green (shocker). Its TT strip is red.

Offline Guint

• Double Showcase Winner
  • ^ Top Notch Production Values ^
« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2015, 12:22:48 AM »
Since we finally have shows with all the set changes in place, I took the liberty to start taking actual images of each of the games on the turntable (plus a few others that have special colored lights). More will come soon, but for now here's Any Number and Bonus Game:

Offline Cephas

• Walking the Golden Road
« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2015, 06:25:15 PM »
Plinko was spoiled in this week's promo video, so if it doesn't show tomorrow, then of course it should be picked.

Offline TPIRFan2000

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2015, 02:13:17 PM »
Plinko was spoiled in this week's promo video, so if it doesn't show tomorrow, then of course it should be picked.
It didn't show up today.
I hadn't really thought about this before, but the reality of death means that every day there are less people in the world than the day before.  In reality there are many more people in the world than this but for illustration: If one day there are 1000 people in the world and the next day 55 people die, now there are 945 people in the world. if 30 more die the next day now there are 915 people in the world. So we'll eventually become extinct as will all creatures as the same reality applies to dogs, cats, horses etc.

Offline TPIRFan2000

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #22 on: December 16, 2015, 07:50:11 AM »
Golden Road, a Triple Play win, and Money Game are all spoiled in the Holiday Week promo. I can assume we'll see 3 Strikes too sometime during the week.
I hadn't really thought about this before, but the reality of death means that every day there are less people in the world than the day before.  In reality there are many more people in the world than this but for illustration: If one day there are 1000 people in the world and the next day 55 people die, now there are 945 people in the world. if 30 more die the next day now there are 915 people in the world. So we'll eventually become extinct as will all creatures as the same reality applies to dogs, cats, horses etc.

Offline Torgo

• TPiR Alumnus
    • Torgo Entertainment
« Reply #23 on: December 16, 2015, 08:06:40 AM »
Golden Road, a Triple Play win, and Money Game are all spoiled in the Holiday Week promo. I can assume we'll see 3 Strikes too sometime during the week.

The Benz behind door 3 has to be either Strikes or the Showcase. Since Rachel's dress doesn't match those worn in the Golden Road or Triple Play clips... yeah.

Offline BRB_TheFireball

• Double Showcase Winner
  • A Man Without A Forum
    • The Fireball on Golden-Road.net
« Reply #24 on: December 16, 2015, 09:07:00 AM »

The Benz behind door 3 has to be either Strikes or the Showcase. Since Rachel's dress doesn't match those worn in the Golden Road or Triple Play clips... yeah.

Remember the good old days when Golden Road, 3 Strikes, and Triple Play would always be played on Christmas Week?

I miss :clipboard: ...
Well, this week was supposed to be a return to normalcy, but that's clearly not allowed.  Since you feel there is no need for this week's FPG to continue, I feel there is no need to continue as an FPG host or a G-R.net member.  Since most people are so desperate to push me out of here, why delay it?  I would have preferred that everybody publicly admitted it rather than string me along for the last two days, but it is what it is.  I am hereby resigning as FPG host and moderator, effective immediately.  whammy007 is the new permanent host.  No R-rated rant or airing of grievances from me.  Just a polite "goodbye for good".

--Fireball to Chelsea, 1/15/16

Offline Guint

• Double Showcase Winner
  • ^ Top Notch Production Values ^
« Reply #25 on: December 16, 2015, 11:18:43 AM »
Yeah. They just did it last season.

Offline Schfifty

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2015, 11:27:46 AM »
Remember the good old days when Golden Road, 3 Strikes, and Triple Play would always be played on Christmas Week?

I miss :clipboard: ...

Yeah, as Guint just pointed out, that actually happened last year. If you may or may not recall, 3 Strikes was on Monday (12/22), Golden Road on Tuesday (12/23), and Triple Play on Wednesday (12/24).
"I think everybody's weird. We should all celebrate our individuality and not be embarrassed or ashamed of it.”  — Johnny Depp

Offline Torgo

• TPiR Alumnus
    • Torgo Entertainment
« Reply #27 on: December 30, 2015, 11:17:51 AM »
We finally see Now ... or Then on a regular show! Its TT strip is ... blue?

Any Number's was blue today as well. I don't think there's any rhyme or reason to this anymore.

Offline TPIRFan2000

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #28 on: January 18, 2016, 11:29:49 AM »
We saw an unaired playing of Plinko on a TV during one of the one-bids today. That playing of Plinko had $13,500 won.

Offline TPIRFan2000

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #29 on: January 20, 2016, 12:13:02 PM »
We saw an unaired playing of Plinko on a TV during one of the one-bids today. That playing of Plinko had $13,500 won.
This playing aired today.