Author Topic: The New Turntable & Potential FPG Spoilers  (Read 45830 times)

Offline whammy007

• Taking a Bonus Spin
  • Thank Goodson It's Friday (Prediction Game)
Re: The New Turntable & Potential FPG Spoilers
« Reply #45 on: January 28, 2016, 01:06:41 PM »
...and then Magic shows up today, so it's a moot point. All games are presently clear, until and unless something new comes in.

Offline SuperSweeper

• 1/11/2024
  • TPiR Alumnus
« Reply #46 on: February 01, 2016, 09:13:35 PM »
Might be some spoilers in this promo...

Offline whammy007

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #47 on: February 01, 2016, 11:19:51 PM »
I'm admittedly not the best catcher of spoilers, but I ran through this at quarter speed and didn't see anything that would definitively spoil a game. There were lots of prizes shown, but none staged in such a way as to tip off any specific game.

The closest thing I saw to useful information was at the late 8-second mark, where the Cowboys fan (Deonda?) was fistpumping with Door 1 as a near backdrop. That would strongly indicate that she plays (maybe wins, but she could just be reacting to a prize reveal also) a game at Door 2... but there are so many games at Door 2, that little tidbit can't pin down just one as far as I'm aware.

Anyone else can jump in if you see something I don't, but it looks like for once we got a promo mostly free of gameplay spoilers.

Offline TPIRFan2000

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #48 on: February 02, 2016, 04:53:15 PM »
The TV in today's playing of Swap Meet was showing an unaired Do the Math win that may very well be from tomorrow's show.
Equation: Designer crap ($3,299) - $1,099 = Computer ($2,200)
I hadn't really thought about this before, but the reality of death means that every day there are less people in the world than the day before.  In reality there are many more people in the world than this but for illustration: If one day there are 1000 people in the world and the next day 55 people die, now there are 945 people in the world. if 30 more die the next day now there are 915 people in the world. So we'll eventually become extinct as will all creatures as the same reality applies to dogs, cats, horses etc.

Offline whammy007

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #49 on: February 02, 2016, 05:20:58 PM »
I believe it almost has to be, based on taping dates. From priceisright.com/calendar:

Today's show taped: October 19
Tomorrow's show taped: October 5
Shows taped before October 19 that have not already aired: just tomorrow's

Do the Math is hereby considered spoiled for tomorrow, February 3. I will contact players shortly who may need to modify their confidence rankings to accommodate this, as soon as I get a chance to finish my own picks and read those submitted.

Offline Torgo

• TPiR Alumnus
  • Essential to the Experience
    • Torgo Entertainment
« Reply #50 on: February 04, 2016, 01:54:29 PM »
Johnny plays a turntable game first tomorrow.

Adjust your picks accordingly.
Torgo has left the building. John and I never really cared for the way he presented himself.

Offline TPIRFan2000

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #51 on: February 04, 2016, 03:40:22 PM »
Johnny plays a turntable game first tomorrow.

Adjust your picks accordingly.
Where did you find this?
I hadn't really thought about this before, but the reality of death means that every day there are less people in the world than the day before.  In reality there are many more people in the world than this but for illustration: If one day there are 1000 people in the world and the next day 55 people die, now there are 945 people in the world. if 30 more die the next day now there are 915 people in the world. So we'll eventually become extinct as will all creatures as the same reality applies to dogs, cats, horses etc.

Offline Wayoshi

• CSS Host
  • The production values Evelyn SHOULD strive for.
    • My Youtube
« Reply #52 on: February 04, 2016, 06:58:27 PM »

At 0:03 on the lefthand side, the middle of Math is barely shown. You can tell by the silver bottom and the protruding rectangle that has the prize name.

The NFL just released this 2 hours ago. TTM & Half are blatantly shown.

3 games definitely spoiled - FPG should be cancelled.

S5x... the show's stabilized into something decent now, I guess...

Offline Pikachu732001

• Taking a Bonus Spin
  • Big Ones anyone? Anyone?
    • Howard Salwasser's Bracket Watch
« Reply #53 on: February 04, 2016, 07:35:53 PM »
Also, ½ Off ended up getting spoiled.
2015-16 Big One Tracker: 65(3 PRIMETIME & 2 WIPEOUTS)
2016-17 Big One Tracker: 60
2017-18 Big One Tracker: 11

We need more trailers.

Offline sideshowPA

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #54 on: February 04, 2016, 08:53:35 PM »
And a hint at Freeze Frame lurking in the path by the turntable
"I don't want to hear disorganized beeping." - Bob Barker

Offline whammy007

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #55 on: February 04, 2016, 09:50:12 PM »
Great catch Wayo on spotting Math in that quick shot... I did not see that at all, even at quarter-speed. And yes, the other video does indeed contain TTM, Half, and Freeze (Freeze could in theory be for the other show taped that day which airs in April, but I doubt it).

That's four games potentially spoiled, well beyond the boundaries of the rules. FPG is hereby cancelled for Friday, February 5.

Offline Wayoshi

• CSS Host
  • The production values Evelyn SHOULD strive for.
    • My Youtube
« Reply #56 on: February 04, 2016, 10:08:30 PM »
Math is spoiled in the NFL vid anyways, at 1:44.
S5x... the show's stabilized into something decent now, I guess...

Offline TPIRFan2000

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #57 on: February 06, 2016, 08:29:14 AM »

Valentine's Day promo for LMAD and TPIR has been released. I don't see any explicit pricing game spoilers here - the only vague spoiler I see is a Door 2 game, but I might be wrong.

Offline whammy007

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #58 on: February 06, 2016, 09:56:36 PM »
There is a bit of another hint... around 12 seconds, Rachel models a trip to Italy on the turntable monitors while a couple stands at/near home base (maybe a little bit further back than normal home base position?).

That opens the door for a 1-prize or fee game that is played on the stage. If anyone else can refine that further, please feel free to do so.

Offline Schfifty

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #59 on: February 06, 2016, 10:21:51 PM »
There is a bit of another hint... around 12 seconds, Rachel models a trip to Italy on the turntable monitors while a couple stands at/near home base (maybe a little bit further back than normal home base position?).

That opens the door for a 1-prize or fee game that is played on the stage. If anyone else can refine that further, please feel free to do so.

From the looks of where the couple is standing, it seems to me like it could be either Balance Game or Cliff Hangers.
"I think everybody's weird. We should all celebrate our individuality and not be embarrassed or ashamed of it.”  — Johnny Depp