Author Topic: The New Turntable & Potential FPG Spoilers  (Read 45860 times)

Offline Wayoshi

• CSS Host
  • The production values Evelyn SHOULD strive for.
    • My Youtube
Re: The New Turntable & Potential FPG Spoilers
« Reply #60 on: February 08, 2016, 05:48:11 PM »
S5x... the show's stabilized into something decent now, I guess...

Offline Torgo

• TPiR Alumnus
  • Essential to the Experience
    • Torgo Entertainment
« Reply #61 on: February 08, 2016, 05:51:29 PM »
Torgo has left the building. John and I never really cared for the way he presented himself.

Offline Schfifty

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #62 on: February 10, 2016, 12:07:01 PM »
Cliff Hangers appeared today, so that probably narrows down what the mystery home base game could be.
"I think everybody's weird. We should all celebrate our individuality and not be embarrassed or ashamed of it.”  — Johnny Depp

Offline SuperSweeper

• 1/11/2024
  • TPiR Alumnus
« Reply #63 on: February 12, 2016, 06:17:15 PM »
Here's the promo for Dream Car Week:

Offline Schfifty

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #64 on: February 12, 2016, 06:29:14 PM »
And from watching the video, More or Less and a rather famous Big 3 game are definitely spoiled.
"I think everybody's weird. We should all celebrate our individuality and not be embarrassed or ashamed of it.”  — Johnny Depp

Offline TPIRFan2000

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #65 on: February 12, 2016, 06:29:46 PM »
Here's the promo for Dream Car Week:

Two definite spoilers here - Golden Road (0:05) and More or Less (0:08).
I hadn't really thought about this before, but the reality of death means that every day there are less people in the world than the day before.  In reality there are many more people in the world than this but for illustration: If one day there are 1000 people in the world and the next day 55 people die, now there are 945 people in the world. if 30 more die the next day now there are 915 people in the world. So we'll eventually become extinct as will all creatures as the same reality applies to dogs, cats, horses etc.

Offline Torgo

• TPiR Alumnus
  • Essential to the Experience
    • Torgo Entertainment
« Reply #66 on: February 12, 2016, 06:50:20 PM »
Two definite spoilers here - Golden Road (0:05) and More or Less (0:08).
Ninja'd by 30 seconds. :(
Torgo has left the building. John and I never really cared for the way he presented himself.

Offline whammy007

• Taking a Bonus Spin
  • Thank Goodson It's Friday (Prediction Game)
« Reply #67 on: February 16, 2016, 10:32:13 PM »
More or Less was played today (Tuesday). Take it off your lists if you haven't already.

Offline TPIRFan2000

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #68 on: February 18, 2016, 11:11:12 AM »
Today's show started off with L7 as the dream car game.

Yeah, it's safe to say Golden Road is spoiled for tomorrow.
I hadn't really thought about this before, but the reality of death means that every day there are less people in the world than the day before.  In reality there are many more people in the world than this but for illustration: If one day there are 1000 people in the world and the next day 55 people die, now there are 945 people in the world. if 30 more die the next day now there are 915 people in the world. So we'll eventually become extinct as will all creatures as the same reality applies to dogs, cats, horses etc.

Offline TPIRFan2000

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #69 on: March 18, 2016, 09:34:59 PM »
College Special promo has been released. I don't see any explicit pricing game spoilers, but a few prizes are shown, namely a jetski, a trip to Riviera Maya on Door 4, and a Hyundai Accent behind Door 2.

Offline Wayoshi

• CSS Host
  • The production values Evelyn SHOULD strive for.
    • My Youtube
S5x... the show's stabilized into something decent now, I guess...

Offline whammy007

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #71 on: March 22, 2016, 09:25:38 PM »
Verified and duly noted. Get your 1's ready... or not, because if another game is spoiled, the whole game goes down.

Offline TPIRFan2000

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #72 on: April 07, 2016, 11:14:48 PM »
Based on TVs from the 3/24, 4/4, and 4/6 shows, Card Game and Plinko have both been spoiled for the 4/29 FPG. Why 4/29?

Taping date for 3/24: 2/17/2016
Taping date for 4/4: 12/15/2015
Taping date for 4/6: 12/16/2015
Unaired shows taped before 12/15/15: the 4/29 and 5/9 shows, although the latter is from LMAD/TPIR Mashup Week and taped in October, while the former taped on December 8th.

Additional details - the total wasn't completely shown for Plinko, but at least $10k was won. Melissa is the name of the contestant who played Card Game - she won a car worth $22,025 after stopping at $22k with a $2k range.

Offline whammy007

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #73 on: April 26, 2016, 11:42:01 PM »
Been mulling this one over... and while we can't say 100% that Plinko and Card are spoiled with that other episode out there, the two-month taping gap almost rules out the 5/9 episode due to how TV spoilers normally work.

So for the purposes of FPG, yes, consider both games spoiled. If we lose one more, we lose the whole game. Thursday though, as of right now, is still clean.

Offline SuperSweeper

• 1/11/2024
  • TPiR Alumnus
« Reply #74 on: April 29, 2016, 10:54:03 PM »
Mother's Day Promo is up...