Author Topic: The New Turntable & Potential FPG Spoilers  (Read 45530 times)

Offline TPIRFan2000

• Taking a Bonus Spin
Re: The New Turntable & Potential FPG Spoilers
« Reply #120 on: December 26, 2016, 12:04:30 PM »
A TV in one of today's showcases showed an unaired Now... or Then win (Jayne guessed "now" for $6.99 shampoo and won) and an unaired Pushover win (female contestant with yellow shirt and jeans, none of the blocks were visible).
I hadn't really thought about this before, but the reality of death means that every day there are less people in the world than the day before.  In reality there are many more people in the world than this but for illustration: If one day there are 1000 people in the world and the next day 55 people die, now there are 945 people in the world. if 30 more die the next day now there are 915 people in the world. So we'll eventually become extinct as will all creatures as the same reality applies to dogs, cats, horses etc.

Offline whammy007

• Taking a Bonus Spin
  • Thank Goodson It's Friday (Prediction Game)
« Reply #121 on: December 26, 2016, 10:07:01 PM »
Today's show taped 11/9 and there are a swath of shows yet to come (some as clear back as 2/8/17) which taped sooner than that. Way too early to pin to a particular show, but a good catch regardless.

Offline WhammyPower788

• Taking a Bonus Spin
  • I'm on a horse.
    • Game Show Videos
« Reply #122 on: December 26, 2016, 10:28:12 PM »
They're both definitely from the same show, per Drew's tie.
Visit GameShowVideos.com for lots of game show clips!

Offline TPIRFan2000

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #123 on: December 27, 2016, 12:03:00 PM »
More TV spoilers today - Brad (with a green shirt saying "WE ARE GETTING SPAYED AND NEUTERED AFTER THIS ONE") won Flip Flop with a price of $7,934 (flopped), and a game with a grill and trip to Austin behind Door 2 (contestant was an old lady named Mary with a pink shirt) - I think it's Double Prices, but not 100% sure (picture).
I hadn't really thought about this before, but the reality of death means that every day there are less people in the world than the day before.  In reality there are many more people in the world than this but for illustration: If one day there are 1000 people in the world and the next day 55 people die, now there are 945 people in the world. if 30 more die the next day now there are 915 people in the world. So we'll eventually become extinct as will all creatures as the same reality applies to dogs, cats, horses etc.

Offline WhammyPower788

• Taking a Bonus Spin
  • I'm on a horse.
    • Game Show Videos
« Reply #124 on: December 28, 2016, 09:24:33 AM »
A game with a grill and trip to Austin behind Door 2 (contestant was an old lady named Mary with a pink shirt) - I think it's Double Prices, but not 100% sure (picture).
I could see that being DX.
Visit GameShowVideos.com for lots of game show clips!

Offline TPIRFan2000

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #125 on: December 28, 2016, 10:39:17 AM »
I could see that being DX.
Looking at YouTube videos of DX, I don't think it's DX - Drew always stands in front of the DX prop whenever the game is won, while the shot on the TV showed Drew standing next to Door 2 (unless that shot of Drew and the shot of Mary with her prizes were from different games, which I doubt). And in retrospect, I don't think it's DP or Side either since the prop should be visible next to Drew.

Offline TPIRFan2000

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #126 on: January 16, 2017, 11:22:26 AM »
A TV on today's show featured an unaired Double Cross win (played for a sauna ending in -24 and a computer) and an unaired Pick-a-Number win ($8,175). Based on taping dates, the only 3 shows that those 2 clips could be from are 7763K, 7764K, and 7742K.

Offline TPIRFan2000

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #127 on: January 23, 2017, 05:47:24 PM »
Promo for Pet Adoption Week (next week) shows Plinko, Hot Seat, and Vend-O-Price.

Offline Cephas

• Walking the Golden Road
« Reply #128 on: January 25, 2017, 07:02:43 PM »
Today's TV features unaired playings of One Wrong Price, Eazy az 1 2 3, and Double Cross.

The Double Cross contestant from today's clip is different from the one on last week's Double Cross TV clip. Therefore, I am reasonably certain that the Double Cross and Pick-a-Number wins on last week's TV are from #7742K (FPG scheduled for 2/8/17), while the three wins on today's TV are from #7763K or #7764K.

Offline whammy007

• Taking a Bonus Spin
  • Thank Goodson It's Friday (Prediction Game)
« Reply #129 on: January 25, 2017, 10:05:43 PM »
We'll have to stay on top of this as we get closer to that week. I don't get to watch the show normally, so if you see something air that we've seen, by all means please post.

It appears that the Flip Flop win mentioned by 2K above aired yesterday, so that's off. This Friday's show was taped 11/15, later than just about everything we've seen to date, so we should be relatively spoiler-free.

Offline TPIRFan2000

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #130 on: January 25, 2017, 10:12:49 PM »
I don't get to watch the show normally, so if you see something air that we've seen, by all means please post.
On that note...

and a game with a grill and trip to Austin behind Door 2 (contestant was an old lady named Mary with a pink shirt) - I think it's Double Prices, but not 100% sure (picture).
This was yesterday's playing of Secret "X".

(also, given that Friday's show taped on 11/15, I'm 99% sure that the unaired Now....or Then and Push Over wins are from tomorrow's show)

Offline TPIRFan2000

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #131 on: January 26, 2017, 06:28:30 PM »
A TV in today's playing of 1 Right Price displayed an unaired Cover Up win (for a $21,356 Honda HR-V), which is probably from 7763 or 7764 given that the same TV was also showing 7765 (1/13)'s playing of Plinko.

(also, the unaired Push Over and Now....or Then wins were indeed from today's show)

Offline Schfifty

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #132 on: February 01, 2017, 02:02:25 PM »
Since Time is Money was played on today's episode, it's absolutely guaranteed that either Plinko or Hot Seat will show up Friday, meaning we officially have at least one spoiled game on the line for this week's game.
"I think everybody's weird. We should all celebrate our individuality and not be embarrassed or ashamed of it.”  — Johnny Depp

Offline Kev347

• Double Showcase Winner
  • I love it when people get lit up.
« Reply #133 on: February 02, 2017, 08:26:37 AM »
There's also a chance we could have 2 spoiled games.

I was pretty sure that the angle seen at 0:08 in the promo was either Time Is Money or More or Less. Since Time was played yesterday and it wasn't that contestant, I think it's now time to add MOL to the spoiled list. If that is not MOL, they are really far off track from where they need to be.

Offline Wayoshi

• CSS Host
  • The production values Evelyn SHOULD strive for.
    • My Youtube
« Reply #134 on: February 02, 2017, 12:20:59 PM »
The supposed MoL and Vend that are left have two different Drew outfits. That means other content has been mixed into the promo, and IMO that means there are no definitive spoilers for tomorrow. It should be up the player to judge what is legit, what game(s) it could be, and what is fake.
S5x... the show's stabilized into something decent now, I guess...