Author Topic: The New Turntable & Potential FPG Spoilers  (Read 14426 times)

Online TPIRfan#9821

• In Contestant's Row
Re: The New Turntable & Potential FPG Spoilers
« Reply #150 on: February 24, 2017, 12:53:51 AM »
Sorry, just a little sore I didn't catch this spoiler in my big recap.
Alright, sorry for double posting, but me rebuttling to say that I am sore? I have to justify my actions.

Good on Cody for coming up last moment! Go Rams!

For those who haven't submitted picks keep in mind that from the 109725_0592.JPG showdown on the Media Spoilers, the Purple Love Shirt girl is last, and then Cody is 2nd, and one more person is going first. I think if you choose Punch A Bunch it will get thrown out for the next popular game, but use this info to help your other two picks for the second half.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2017, 12:55:58 AM by TPIRfan#9821 »
My favorite game is Clock Game and my least favorite is Switcheroo, because reasons.

Reminding you about 1932... when Richard Dawson was born. I will remember $19.32, even after he Checked-Out. Feud will never be the same without you.

Offline Torgo

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Going Back in Time: The G-R Mantra
    • Torgo Entertainment
« Reply #151 on: February 24, 2017, 01:13:02 AM »
...A little too late? You submitted this 30 minutes ago, and the game is in 9 hours? And the twitter post https://twitter.com/RamsNFL/status/834804746825277440 was from 13 hours ago, so it could have been posted?

The official show Twitter retweeted it roughly 15 minutes before I posted.

I don't follow the Los Angeles Rams on Twitter. Why would I know that?
CSS Champion - Season IX (Part II)
G-R Recapper - Season 44 (Part I)

And if you win that trip, you travel to the end of the Golden Road, where we have the most expensive prize ever offered on Golden Road.net!!!! IT IS MORE THAN $481,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Wild cheering and applause) LOOK WHAT WE HAVE AT THE END OF THE GOLDEN ROAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOUR OWN PRIVATE ISLAND OFF THE COAST OF TAHITI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You and your whole family will fly round trip coach from Los Angeles to Tahiti where you'll sign a deed to a 2-mile across, 2-mile wide island 25 miles off the coast of Tahiti. This island includes a beachouse and more! And if you win this island, you'll recieve A NEW CADILLAC XLR CONVERTIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Online TPIRfan#9821

• In Contestant's Row
« Reply #152 on: March 08, 2017, 05:23:35 PM »
I knew that the Access Hollywood Live special would have spoilers; it was just a question of when. https://twitter.com/PriceIsRight/status/839569083301412864

Welp, Swap Meet is spoiled.
My favorite game is Clock Game and my least favorite is Switcheroo, because reasons.

Reminding you about 1932... when Richard Dawson was born. I will remember $19.32, even after he Checked-Out. Feud will never be the same without you.

Online TPIRfan#9821

• In Contestant's Row
« Reply #153 on: March 08, 2017, 10:59:20 PM »
Alright, firing squad, everyone shoot me.

https://www.accesshollywood.com/videos/nat-kits-adventures-the-price-is-right/ 1:48 We see 2 of the 4 props of 5PT? Confirmed 5PT?

Offline priac

• In the Audience
« Reply #154 on: March 09, 2017, 11:47:06 AM »
Yep, that's 5PT for sure. 

Online thepriceis_J

• Double Showcase Winner
  • When Will Staging Not Be Fun?
« Reply #155 on: March 13, 2017, 10:17:41 AM »
College Rivals promo aired during Let's Make A Deal this morning. I'm sure it will be posted online shortly.

Spoiled blatantly and immediately are Cover Up and 1/2 Off along with 1/2 Off's result.

Couldn't tell if there were any others but it appears not. However, it's a long way from now until next Friday, so I'd definitely say this game is on thin ice.
"WHO GOT BIRDS?" - Snoop Dogg
Coming on Down since Season 20!

Let's Play: WoF 4 | WoF 5

Me: Of all of the game shows you've hosted, besides Jeopardy!, like High Rollers or Classic Concentration, which is your favorite?
Alex Trebek: I'd have to say To Tell The Truth, because it was the first time in my career that I got sit down while I was hosting.

Online TPIRfan#9821

• In Contestant's Row
« Reply #156 on: March 14, 2017, 06:30:10 PM »
Here is the college rivals video for reference. I don't see any more games besides the two aforementioned.

Removed busted link.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2017, 07:14:11 PM by whammy007 »

Offline Cephas

• In Contestant's Row
« Reply #157 on: March 17, 2017, 11:43:03 AM »
Double Prices and Grocery Game have been spoiled on CBSPE, so no FPG for 3/24.

Offline Flerbert419

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #158 on: March 17, 2017, 03:17:44 PM »
Can we do a RPG instead? We have 4 of the 6 games for Friday now.
Q: How did you make Price your own? When did you feel comfortable saying 'this is my house now'?
A: After Mike started. Cause it was really like 'play it this way'...then all of a sudden I was able to just do whatever I wanted to do.
~ Drew Carey, October 20, 2016

Offline whammy007

• Thank Goodson It's Friday (Prediction Game)
« Reply #159 on: March 17, 2017, 08:55:50 PM »
Friday is definitely gone, as others have mentioned.

As for Thursday... probably. I'll get back to you on that in a day or two. :)

Offline WhammyPower788

• Walking the Golden Road
  • I'm on a horse.
    • Game Show Videos
« Reply #160 on: March 31, 2017, 05:17:49 PM »
Socially Awesome Week promo is out

Notable things, in order of appearance in the promo: (highlight to read)
  • Michael appears to be playing Cover Up, based on TT colors (both MYM and NoT have yellow above red)
  • "Gonna be hot" = generic clip, used in previous promos
  • Switzerland is a SC trip, based on the phone on Rachel's side
  • Any Number is won
  • James running on a treadmill next to watches in front of door 3 implies Rat (not 100% sure)
  • Bonus Game is won
« Last Edit: March 31, 2017, 05:22:07 PM by WhammyPower788 »
Visit GameShowVideos.com for lots of game show clips!

Offline SuperSweeper

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #161 on: April 03, 2017, 08:38:14 AM »
Based on pictures and videos found on Rachel's Instagram, I believe that we can consider More or Less spoiled for the Mother's Day special on May 12th.

Offline whammy007

• Thank Goodson It's Friday (Prediction Game)
« Reply #162 on: April 03, 2017, 07:15:52 PM »
Any Number was played today, so take that off your radar from the promo spoilers.

Offline Torgo

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Going Back in Time: The G-R Mantra
    • Torgo Entertainment
« Reply #163 on: April 04, 2017, 11:07:02 AM »
The Switzerland trip and Bonus Game both appeared today, so strike those out.
CSS Champion - Season IX (Part II)
G-R Recapper - Season 44 (Part I)

And if you win that trip, you travel to the end of the Golden Road, where we have the most expensive prize ever offered on Golden Road.net!!!! IT IS MORE THAN $481,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Wild cheering and applause) LOOK WHAT WE HAVE AT THE END OF THE GOLDEN ROAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOUR OWN PRIVATE ISLAND OFF THE COAST OF TAHITI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You and your whole family will fly round trip coach from Los Angeles to Tahiti where you'll sign a deed to a 2-mile across, 2-mile wide island 25 miles off the coast of Tahiti. This island includes a beachouse and more! And if you win this island, you'll recieve A NEW CADILLAC XLR CONVERTIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline JustBecause

• Walking the Golden Road
  • Waiting until the Time is Money Avatar is ready!
« Reply #164 on: April 05, 2017, 11:26:36 AM »
Cover showed today & was played by a Michael, as did the treadmill and watches (which were not in a pricing game).

As such, Friday's game should be spoiler free.