Author Topic: Vanna White  (Read 1565 times)

Offline david1964

• In the Audience
Vanna White
« on: February 08, 2016, 11:59:24 PM »
Vanna White was a guest on Live! With Kelly and Michael this morning.  Just your basic run of the mill interview.  But what caught my eye was that on tonight's episode of Wheel of Fortune, she had on the same dress that she wore on Live this morning, just 10 hours earlier.  I couldn't believe it.  What are the odds of that happening.  Wheel is taped several months in advance, and Live is live.  So uncanny.   I will give Vanna the benefit of the doubt, because she always has said that she has never worn the same dress twice on Wheel, but she never has said anything about wearing the same dress on two different shows on the same day.  LOL. 

Offline mechamind

• Double Showcase Winner
  • A recapper on fire!
    • Buy a Vowel Boards
Re: Vanna White
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2016, 08:41:49 AM »
I don't know for sure if it was the case here, but they plan for it sometimes. Once Pat posted something on Twitter during the post-game chat, and then it actually showed up at about the same time (at 7:25 and 7:55 PM ET/PT).
Telephone Game was retired because it was lame. (And no, we’re not making that up – that really is the official reason.)
________

Fan of The Price is Right since the 1990's, my early childhood...and really happy that summer break was a thing.

Retro recapper for The Price is Right and Wheel of Fortune episodes.

Sticky Keys champion as of October 22, 2023.