Author Topic: Need tickets for the 3/28/07 taping?  (Read 1394 times)

Offline gaubster2

• In the Audience
Need tickets for the 3/28/07 taping?
« on: March 10, 2007, 12:48:52 AM »
Moderators, if this post is against the rules of the forum, please delete.  (I sent an email asking for clarification a few days ago and haven't heard anything back, so I'm assuming this is permissable.)

I received TPIR tickets for Wednesday, March 28th in lieu of tickets that I originally requested.  I will not be in CA, during this time.  If anybody is interested, I have 3 tickets that I will mail to the first interested party (first come, first served).  I know that tickets are hard to come by and I don't want these to go to waste.

If anyone is interested, please send me a private email at:
cgaub@comcast.net.  Please indicate TPIR TICKETS in the subject line or your email will not be read.

Best regards,
Chris

Offline ClockGameJohn

• TPiR Alumnus &
  • Executive Producer
Re: Need tickets for the 3/28/07 taping?
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2007, 12:55:39 AM »
I don't see too much of a problem with this, although I can unfortunately forsee more posts like this.

I understand that tickets are on a limited supply currently (all of the online tickets are "Xed" out).

I think it is nice for fans to offer the tickets to others who may be able to use them, rather than throwing them away - so the post may stay here and hopefully another Price is Right fan will be made happy.

It should be noted that under NO circumstances may tickets be SOLD.
John

Offline gaubster2

• In the Audience
Re: Need tickets for the 3/28/07 taping?
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2007, 03:33:57 PM »
Thanks, John!  I really appreciate this site!  Once I send the tickets out to whomever responds first, I will post again here and we can lock this thread.