Author Topic: TPIR Recap - 10/29/15  (Read 4401 times)

Offline Torgo

• TPiR Alumnus
  • Essential to the Experience
    • Torgo Entertainment
TPIR Recap - 10/29/15
« on: October 29, 2015, 01:43:56 PM »

Episode Clips
Secret "X"
IUFB5
« Last Edit: October 31, 2015, 04:11:21 PM by Torgo »
Torgo has left the building. John and I never really cared for the way he presented himself.

Offline Schfifty

• Taking a Bonus Spin
Re: TPIR Recap - 10/29/15
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2015, 04:29:49 PM »
Push Over really seemed like it was deliberately set up to be won. $9,037 is really the only logical price that stands out of the other prices, and it was obviously going to be the correct one. Glad she noticed and won. Good wins on Switch? and Secret "X" as well, but I still anticipate the return of Hi-Lo (and seeing the Halloween promo, it's unlikely to appear tomorrow).

Once again (*sigh*), Lucky $even shows its evil self with its big gap between high and low-end numbers. This is actually the fourth time this season with a $19,8xx setup. What the heck? At least Any Number was won, and Jed was a rockin' contestant!

Time is Money suffers yet another wipeout. No comment.

And a Dollar spinoff! When was the last time that happened in the first Showdown?

I'm disappointed neither showcase offered a car today, because it would've been fun for Jed to win another car. He's got a new boat, though, so I hope he enjoys that prize, and I loved how he told Drew he was going to go conservative in bidding. Smart move for a boat.

A great show today, with four wins overshadowing two losses. I love the W/L pattern in both halves on the recap, too. :-)
"I think everybody's weird. We should all celebrate our individuality and not be embarrassed or ashamed of it.”  — Johnny Depp

Offline SteveGavazzi

• Loyal Friend and True &
  • Director
Re: TPIR Recap - 10/29/15
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2015, 04:09:11 AM »
Push Over was pretty much impossible to lose as long as you knew the first price is always wrong.  Switch? wasn't particularly hard, either.

Jed struck me as something of a goof when he came up onstage, but he redeemed himself in my eyes when he explained why he passed the first showcase.

Amber's rap during the fifth Item up for Bids was hilarious.
"Every game is somebody's favorite." -- Wise words from Roger Dobkowitz.