Author Topic: Help Wanted: Season 44 Recapper  (Read 17119 times)

Offline Chelsea

• Executive Producer
Help Wanted: Season 44 Recapper
« on: August 30, 2015, 05:24:03 AM »
As the 44th Season of The Price is Right draws near, Golden-Road is in need of a new recapper!   

Recap work is among the most valued at our site - you're recapping each day's show for hundreds of site users plus untold more outside visitors.  We need someone dedicated, and we need someone who will do great work going forward.  Major shoutout to Roadgeek Adam who has done recaps for the past couple of seasons.

Applications are being accepted now.  Submit a sample of work by recapping ANY episode aired to-date, Barker, Carey, Kennedy, Davidson, that is available online on either YouTube, DailyMotion, Veoh, or CBS.com. This includes the current series of reruns.  Please provide a link to the episode in your application.   You don't have to emulate Adam's graphics-intensive style, though it's a plus.  We're looking for reliability and accuracy first and foremost - with style a secondary consideration.

We will be accepting applications until 11:59 PM Eastern on Sunday, September 13, 2015. In the event no suitable applications are received by the deadline, I will serve as interim recapper.

Ever wanted to get more involved in Golden Road? Here's your chance!  PM Me with your test recaps.  Or, if you've submitted any to the Price Was Right board, provide me a link via PM. Please note that recaps from that section must be no more than 90 days old to qualify for entry.

Offline totaldramafan

• Outside in Line
  • Season 44 has never looked better!
    • 93.1 Fresh Radio
Re: Help Wanted: Season 44 Recapper
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2015, 12:51:07 PM »
Happy to help Chelsea. I watched Price since 2003, and now Devin and I can bring you recaps like none other! (cough) Gdocs (cough) I also have a lock, just to keep things interesting:

I wanna prove that I can still live on this site, even though I was banned at the end of last season, and I wanna succeed Cornelius Carter! Any HYOs I can join?
Back-up recapper, Season 44. And happy to be here.