Author Topic: OK, il Prezzo e Giusto!  (Read 26716 times)

Offline Patchy

• Double Showcase Winner
Re: OK, il Prezzo e Giusto!
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2007, 11:31:01 AM »
Keep us informed mate, ill probably be providing caps for this site.

Mediaset on Hotbird 13e does encrypted from time to time hopefully it wont be for this since its home grown show.

Offline CeleTheRef

• In Contestant's Row
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2007, 11:40:06 PM »
if you are interested in 1vs100 it is said that it will replace the Millionaire on Canale5 from 7th May

• In Contestant's Row
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2007, 11:40:51 PM »
Will millionaire come back i like italian millionaire i just wish they dont have one contestent per show

Offline CeleTheRef

• In Contestant's Row
« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2007, 12:10:40 PM »
Gerry Scotti is a kind man and wants everybody to walk away a winner and often when he knows the answer he tries his best to help out the contestant. As a result many players make it to question 10 but the pace is much slower.

Since there isn't an awful lot of hosts here, I can guess that the gameshow marathon host will be either Gerry Scotti or Paolo Bonolis, or maybe Mike Bongiorno will end his long long career. (He is just five months younger than Bob Barker)

what's for sure is that old gameshows are being referenced by hosts at an interesting rate.  It could be some kind of hidden advertisement.

• In Contestant's Row
« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2007, 11:15:08 PM »
Our verson of gameshow marathon dint had a gameshow hosting. The women that hosted it was a former talkshow host

Gerry Scotti i liked watching his verson he always put alot of energy into doing it.

What if enrico papa hosts gameshow marathon he was good on weakestlink.

Offline CeleTheRef

• In Contestant's Row
« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2007, 11:27:32 AM »
yours are the first words of praise I hear for Papi's Weakest Link! :)  Italian games rely mostly on the host's ability to make jokes rather than high drama and big prizes.

Weakest Link did poorly because the host was supposed to be mean with the contestants, but you can't pick a bunch of people to face Enrico Papi and stay serious. The following year he hosted Dirty Rotten Cheater and it was a great success.

I think Papi would be a fun GSM contestant to have around.

• In Contestant's Row
« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2007, 09:42:20 PM »
Papi weakestlink was very good!

Do you know who will host 1 vs 100?

Offline CeleTheRef

• In Contestant's Row
« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2007, 09:58:31 PM »
1v100 will be hosted by Amadeus and his nose :>) a pilot episode has been taped in Paris

in other news, Mike Bongiorno will NOT end his 52 year long career too soon because he announced he's working on a new gameshow for fall 2007. For now he's about to begin another season of The Brainiest.

I'm a little worried because Mediaset usually advertise their gameshows months in advance with mysterious teasers, but I can't see any ad for the gameshow marathon. :(

Offline CeleTheRef

• In Contestant's Row
« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2007, 04:22:59 PM »
OK has just been referenced in the episode of The Brainiest I'm watching now.   The question was "who was the host of the price is right before Iva Zanicchi?"  the contestant was too young to guess Gigi Sabani.  
A few minutes later Iva returned as the answer to the question "which singer is known as the Eagle of Ligonchio?" (her town of birth)

EDIT: the 1vs100 teaser was aired today.  1 month to go!

Offline CeleTheRef

• In Contestant's Row
« Reply #24 on: May 07, 2007, 05:19:23 PM »
1vs100 started today, and the crowd there is noisy as in the good ol' TPIR

the OK website now has a section with old magazine articles about TPIR, including this one about the first host Gigi Sabani paying a visit to Bob Barker in 1985

http://www.okilprezzoegiusto.tv/articolo04.htm

• In Contestant's Row
« Reply #25 on: May 08, 2007, 04:19:20 PM »
did u made the ok website?

Offline CeleTheRef

• In Contestant's Row
« Reply #26 on: May 08, 2007, 05:16:42 PM »
the makers are Alessandro Gianotto and Maikol Garbin.
Maikol is also behind other two gameshow memorial websites:
a small one about wheel of fortune and its countless style changes
http://www.okilprezzoegiusto.tv/laruotadellafortuna.htm

and one about "il pranzo è servito" an original format that was very popular in the 80s and there's a strong community asking for it to return. I can tell more about it in a new thread if you wish.
http://www.ilpranzoeservito.it/

Offline CeleTheRef

• In Contestant's Row
« Reply #27 on: May 28, 2007, 07:50:34 PM »
some OK tunes are being used as background tunes on many Mediaset infomercials.
You can catch them on their shopping channel found on this page:
http://www.mediashopping.it/   then click on the red "IL CANALE TV" link on the yellow bar.   Advertisement of gardening tools have OK tunes more often.

What's more, today Iva Zanicchi is going to host the pilot episode of some gameshow.  No clue on what it could be :(

• In Contestant's Row
« Reply #28 on: May 28, 2007, 11:09:27 PM »
Do u think it could be game show marathon? Im surprized she will host another gameshow

Offline CeleTheRef

• In Contestant's Row
« Reply #29 on: May 31, 2007, 01:11:03 PM »
I got a few info from some people who attended the taping: the game is titled "Luck Makes 90" after the proverb "fear makes 90" because here the number 90 means fear for reasons lost in the fog of time -_-'

three contestants compete in guessing the identity of celebrities in order to score points and goal is to score 90 points without going over.  I can guess it's a Showcase Showdown with a quiz element.

Despite its simple gameplay, the studio audience liked it and Iva was in great shape!  The producers are positive in airing this maybe next Fall.

I am afraid the Gameshow Marathon will be delayed because many program are going on vacation and "fillers" have been already announced  (this time Chain Reaction and Identity will keep us entertained for the summer)