Front Office > The Front Office

Note About Chat; Browsing While Driving

<< < (3/3)

Flerbert419:
How could you even explain this to a police officer?

"I was typing a private message to send to somebody online with two numbers that are my guesses of the prices of the Showcases on The Price is Right episode on television right now. They have to be sent in a 2 to 3 minute period so I wasn't paying attention to the road."

His/her head might explode.

Roadgeek Adam:

--- Quote from: Flerbert419 on January 30, 2016, 08:59:01 PM ---How could you even explain this to a police officer?

"I was typing a private message to send to somebody online with two numbers that are my guesses of the prices of the Showcases on The Price is Right episode on television right now. They have to be sent in a 2 to 3 minute period so I wasn't paying attention to the road."

His/her head might explode.

--- End quote ---

The fine will be the amount the bidder went over by.

Mr. Weatherman:
"The Price is Right" alone being one's excuse for getting into a car accident would likely be enough to have he or she committed to the nut house. If padded rooms aren't your style, don't bid and drive.

bigblue999:
I've seen it all.

Schfifty:
I don't play every single game of CSS. If it's a day where I absolutely want to play, but I'm unable to watch the showcases or go to Chat, I don't play. CSS is just a game...it's not a huge priority of mine. I know some people like to play the game a lot, and that's understandable, but come on...

Just don't bid and drive. Don't risk taking your life or someone else's. If playing a game of CSS is that important for someone, then I don't know what to tell you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version