Author Topic: WPG 2/3/16 - RESULTS  (Read 1865 times)

Offline whammy007

• Taking a Bonus Spin
  • Thank Goodson It's Friday (Prediction Game)
WPG 2/3/16 - RESULTS
« on: February 03, 2016, 03:04:45 PM »
Well, at least everyone scored on the spoiled game?

Other than that, scoring was generally hard to come by today, with FOUR key games out of the six-pack. Breaking it down:

Do the Math - spoiled, 20/21 picks
Spelling Bee - $50,000 to SuperSweeper for the solo pick
Side by Side - the only non-spoiled non-key game, 17/21 picks
Bullseye - $15,000 each to SuperSweeper, JustBecause, and Tanzerey8
Balance Game - $10,000 each to TPIRFan2000, Hag, Torgo, and thepriceis_J
10 Chances - $25,000 each to Punchboard91 and Tanzerey8

About the only good thing I can say about this lineup is that at least we weren't SANDBAGged at any point, though it was close, considering we had one key game of each variety (solo, duo, trio, and quartet for 50K, 25K, 15K, and 10K respectively).

Despite that mess, some people still put up decent scores. Wayoshi did very well for himself even though he only picked the two non-key games correctly - 8/24 was good for a bronze medal. Tanzerey, with four games correct and two key cashes, marks 10/30 for the runner-up position. But it's SuperSweeper who takes this game with 12/32, in a more dominant fashion than the closeish score might suggest. He scored on all of the first four games, correctly slotted his entire first half, and not only takes the golden trophy for the week but also the "4" bonus for leading wire to wire.

Here are the full results for this Wednesday game. With the elevated pot, there was a lot of money if you did well... and only slightly more than normal if you didn't.

We still have one more FPG match this week, on the usual Friday. Keep an eye out for the game announcement within the next 24 hours.

Offline SuperSweeper

• 1/11/2024
  • TPiR Alumnus
Re: WPG 2/3/16 - RESULTS
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2016, 03:12:42 PM »
I'm going to enjoy this while I can...come Friday, I fully expect some combination of vader/Kev/PriceFan to be the top 3.   :oldlol:

Offline Tanzerey8

• In the Audience
Re: WPG 2/3/16 - RESULTS
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2016, 04:01:40 PM »
I'm amazed. I'm on a podium for the first time ever!