Author Topic: tpiradam's HYO Season 2 Premiere - End Show  (Read 48601 times)

Offline tpiradam

• 11/13/18
  • TPiR Alumnus
    • http://adamb.one-dollar.us
tpiradam's HYO Season 2 Premiere - End Show
« on: February 11, 2016, 01:26:56 PM »
Hello all!

There was a time where I used to host numerous HYO games here. In fact it was probably about all I did. Then life got in the way and I took a break from participating. Now thanks to some inspiration I've decided to dust off my emcee's handbook and give this another go. I've learned a lot since my last show and I feel the time is right for me to host a new show!

The rules are pretty much standard HYO rules:

-Standard 1hr show: 6PGs, 2 Showcase Showdowns and Showcases.
-Please make sure you read the rules before signing up to make sure you meet eligibility requirements.
-There will me no auditions or questions giving someone an edge up over others as contestant selection will literally be pulling names out of a hat.
-I will send out a PM when you have been called on down to Contestant's Row as well as one when you've won your way up on stage.
-24hrs time to respond to the game or you will be replaced. If you miss out on Contestant's Row a new name will be called to take your place. If you miss your PG, the next closest bidder will be rewarded, even if that person has gone over.
-Wheel spinning will be done using a number randomizer 1-20.

Sign ups will be closed on Sunday February 14th at approximately 10PM Eastern Time. Here's hoping for a fun return to HYO!!
« Last Edit: February 28, 2016, 10:05:11 AM by Roadgeek Adam »

Offline htmlcc92

• Double Showcase Winner
  • "Mrs. Peacock was a man?!"
Re: tpiradam's HYO Season 2 Premiere
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2016, 03:23:22 PM »
I'll sign up, wasn't able to get on the previous two because of lots of other eager sign ups.
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Twilight Zone.

Offline SuperSweeper

• 1/11/2024
  • TPiR Alumnus
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2016, 03:28:53 PM »
I'm in!

Offline CheckGameMeBob

• Taking a Bonus Spin
  • Check Game: Woefully Misunderstood Since 1981
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2016, 03:29:42 PM »
I'll be happy to join this party!
President, Return Rich Fields Campaign

Chairman, Buy or Sell Fan Club

HYO record: Coming or Going: 1-0.  Mystery Price: 0-1.  Squeeze Play: 1-0.  Flip Flop: 1-0.  Safe Crackers: 1-0, Buy or Sell: 1-0, 3 Strikes: 1-0, Card Game: 0-1, One Away: 1-0, Bonus Game: 1-0, Bump: 1-0, Switch?: 1-0, Double Prices, 1-0, Passcode: 0-1, Easy az 1,2,3: 1-0, Fabulous Showcases: 5-1. 

Total winnings: 1,548,521

Offline AMGray1986

• Walking the Golden Road
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2016, 04:15:58 PM »
I'm down in playing...

Offline Mr. Weatherman

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2016, 05:19:10 PM »
I'll sign up, wasn't able to get on the previous two because of lots of other eager sign ups.

Same story here. Third time's the charm! :P

*Mails ticket request with number of tickets (1) and date wishes to attend (now), along with a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the proper address*
Pardon my language, but I do believe we all need to calm the f*** down.

“It’s an important stick — it’s my Plinko stick...I use it for A LOT of things!” - Bob Barker

Offline wpghi5

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2016, 10:21:57 PM »
Certainly you can count on me to be in it Adam!  :-D

Offline 123123123

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2016, 01:33:19 PM »
I would love to get in line for the show

Offline JustBecause

• Walking the Golden Road
  • Waiting until the Time is Money Avatar is ready!
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2016, 01:45:10 PM »
Count me in too 8-)

Offline tpiradam

• 11/13/18
  • TPiR Alumnus
Re: tpiradam's HYO Season 2 Premiere - Sign Ups
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2016, 05:24:08 PM »
I need at least one more person to sign up to have enough for the show. Sign ups close tomorrow at 10PM EST!

Offline PatrickRox80

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2016, 10:33:05 AM »
You've got your ninth contestant right here.

Offline tpiradam

• 11/13/18
  • TPiR Alumnus
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2016, 10:18:06 PM »
Sign ups are now closed. Due to having exactly 9 people taking an interest in this, that means each and every one of you will be lucky enough to be called on down to Contestant's Row! The show will begin tomorrow morning...

Offline Mr. Weatherman

« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2016, 12:51:51 AM »
Due to having exactly 9 people taking an interest in this, that means each and every one of you will be lucky enough to be called on down to Contestant's Row!

I like those odds. :P
Pardon my language, but I do believe we all need to calm the f*** down.

“It’s an important stick — it’s my Plinko stick...I use it for A LOT of things!” - Bob Barker

Offline tpiradam

• 11/13/18
  • TPiR Alumnus
Re: tpiradam's HYO Season 2 Premiere - IUFB#1
« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2016, 01:44:46 PM »
Announcer: Here it comes! From the INCO Cavern at Science North in Sudbury, Ontario! The internet's most exciting however many days of fantastic prizes! The season premiere of tpiradam's Price is Right!!

123123123! Come on Down!!!
AMGray1986! Come on Down!!!
SuperSweeper! Come on Down!!!
and PayingTheRent! Come on Down!!!

You are the first four contestants as we celebrate the season premiere of tpiradam's Price is Right!!! And now, here's the host of our show...tpiradam!

Me: Thank you thank you! I welcome you to the new season of my very own Price is Right! It's been a long time since I've done hosting duties and I hope to deliver an outstanding performance and I hope each and every one of you participants have a wonderful time! Let's get things started with the first item up for bids on our show today!

Announcer: It's a new swimming pool!

From Atlantic Pools the J3000 Above Ground Swimming Pool is perfect for those hot summer days or even a frosty dip on a cool winter's night. Easy to set up and easy to maintain, from Atlantic Pools!

Me: And that wonderful prize will go to the one of you four who bids nearest to the ARP without going over. 123123123 we will call upon your bid first!

Offline 123123123

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2016, 01:59:04 PM »
I like the new row colors.  :-)

I will bid $1,795