Author Topic: tpiradam's HYO Season 2 Premiere - End Show  (Read 48524 times)

Offline Mr. Weatherman

Re: tpiradam's HYO Season 2 Premiere - SCSD #2
« Reply #120 on: February 26, 2016, 08:32:34 PM »
Interesting... Two cars that aren't sold in the United States. Have fun bidding on that! :P
Pardon my language, but I do believe we all need to calm the f*** down.

“It’s an important stick — it’s my Plinko stick...I use it for A LOT of things!” - Bob Barker

Offline AMGray1986

• Walking the Golden Road
« Reply #121 on: February 27, 2016, 10:25:29 AM »
$35,227

Offline tpiradam

• 11/13/18
  • TPiR Alumnus
    • http://adamb.one-dollar.us
Re: tpiradam's HYO Season 2 Premiere - SHOWCASES
« Reply #122 on: February 27, 2016, 02:58:27 PM »
$35,227

*DING!*

Me: Now, JustBecause went with his gut and waited for the second Showcase. Let's see if it paid off. Take a look!...

Announcer: This Showcase is all about FLASH! And who better that to present a Showcase about flash than the star of the hit DC Comics TV series The Flash, please give a hand for The Flash himself, Grant Gustin!

*applause and cheers*

Grant: Thank you! Anytime I'm on the set of The Flash the press is always present and more often than not they're using one of these flashy new cameras!

Announcer: The Canon Rebel T5i DSLR Camera comes with an 18-55mm & 55-250mm Lenses & an Accessory Kit making it easier to take with you whether you're exploring ancient Mayan ruins or pretending to be a part of the press on a television show set!

Grant: If there's one thing that The Flash isn't afraid of he definitely isn't afraid of the dark. And neither will you with this flashlight kit!

Announcer: From Maglite the 193 Lumens MagCharger LED System Flashlight Kit! This rechargeable flashlight comes with battery, charging cord with stand and AV adaptor and enough battery life to help you get through the dark of night, from Maglite!

Grant: And finally, nothing say flashy, like driving around in a super cool costume and a nice ride, such as this flashy new CADILLAC!

Announcer: The 2016 Cadillac ATS 2.0L Turbo Coupe! Comes with standard equipment plus Cadillac CUE & Surround Sound, Power Sunroof and Premium All-Weather Floor Mats, the Cadillac ATS!

And this Showcase all about flash, presented by Grant Gustin of DC Comics TV Show The Flash, can be yours IF The Price is Right!

Me: Thank you Grant for taking time away from your busy schedule to come here and present that Showcase. Everyone give him a hand!

*Applause and cheers*

Now time to get to business. JustBecause, what do you bid on that Showcase?

Offline JustBecause

• Walking the Golden Road
  • Waiting until the Time is Money Avatar is ready!
« Reply #123 on: February 27, 2016, 06:24:18 PM »
$39,393

Offline tpiradam

• 11/13/18
  • TPiR Alumnus
Re: tpiradam's HYO Season 2 Premiere - SHOWCASES
« Reply #124 on: February 27, 2016, 07:03:25 PM »
$39,393...

*DING!*

and AMGray1986 has given us a bid of $35,227. We will find out who the winner is right after this!...

Offline tpiradam

• 11/13/18
  • TPiR Alumnus
Re: tpiradam's HYO Season 2 Premiere - Showcase Results
« Reply #125 on: February 27, 2016, 07:11:22 PM »
JustBecause we will start with you...just because  :P

Your bid is $39,393 on your Showcase. JustBecause, the actual retail price of your Showcase is...

$47,585! A difference of...

*DING!*

$8,192. Now AMGray1986 you must be closer than that without going over in order for you to win. As you will recall you bid $35,227 on your showcase. AMGray1986...the actual retail price of your Showcase is...

$21,355. You're over!

*MRRRRRRRPPPP!*

JustBecause is our winner!

Congratulations JustBecause! You have won $55,870 worth of prizes today, including that beautiful Cadillac!

This is tpiradam reminding you help control the pet population! Have your pets spayed or neutered! Goodnight everybody!

Offline tpiradam

• 11/13/18
  • TPiR Alumnus
Re: tpiradam's HYO Season 2 Premiere - Final Words
« Reply #126 on: February 27, 2016, 07:22:22 PM »
Thank you thank you HUGE THANK YOU to all of you who participated. Without you this show would've been nothing and thank you so much for making my return to HYO so much fun and enjoyable! And thank you of course to RoadgeekAdam for giving this the green light. If anyone, participants or spectators have any feedback please don't hold back I'd love to hear from you as I would like to do this again sometime.

FINAL TOTALS:

JustBecause: $55,870
PatrickRox80: $23,380
wpghi5: $19,790
AMGray1986: $2,019
PayingTheRent: $952
SuperSweeper: $750
TOAL: $102,761
Games Won: 3/6

SC1:
Phone: $659
Laptop: $430
2 Nissan Micra Hatchbacks: $10,133 each

SC2:
Camera: $1,300
Flashlight: $235
Cadillac: $46,050

BTW I loved how you guys were trying to think back to previous episodes for the prices for some of the prizes offered because I didn't get any from the show.  :P  The following retailers provided the prizes:

Pioneer Family Pools
Home Furniture
Canadian Tire
Steve's TV
Lastman's Bad Boy
Cambrian Ford
Zehrs Great Food
Amazon
EB Games
Toys 'R' Us
Sears
D.O.T. Furniture
Natural Sound
Mazzuca Chrysler
Palladino Honda
The Source
Northern Nissan
Best Buy
Crosstown Cadillac

Offline mechamind

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Not exactly "Left Field" avatars.
    • Buy a Vowel Boards
« Reply #127 on: February 28, 2016, 08:53:23 AM »
The heck...

Those are some cheap cars in the first showcase. :oldlol:
Telephone Game was retired because it was lame. (And no, we’re not making that up – that really is the official reason.)
________

Fan of The Price is Right since the 1990's, my early childhood...and really happy that summer break was a thing.

Retro recapper for The Price is Right and Wheel of Fortune episodes.

Sticky Keys champion as of October 22, 2023.