Author Topic: April Taping (Ticket Needed)  (Read 7456 times)

Offline FastCompany

• In Contestant's Row
April Taping (Ticket Needed)
« on: March 18, 2007, 12:04:14 PM »
Sorry for yet another topic about lines and tickets.  Just wondering if anyone out there has an extra ticket to a Monday (or possibly a Thursday) taping sometime in April.  I mailed in a ticket request a few weeks ago, but evidently I missed the boat.

Please PM me if you can help.  Thanks!

:-)

Offline mv67

• In the Audience
Re: April Taping (Ticket Needed)
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2007, 05:12:41 PM »
Yes, this might be extreme, but I too am hoping for three tickets to the April 2 late taping of TPIR.  If anyone can help, I would have no idea as to how I would be able to repay you.  Please PM, again, if you can help.  Thanks.

Offline klauricella

• Outside in Line
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2007, 09:18:11 PM »
I hate to resort to this also, but I haven't received any word from cbs regarding my requests and only have a one week window in April with the time off to make the trip.

If anyone has one or two extra tix for the week of April 2, please let me know. I have no idea how I could repay the favor other than eternal gratitude from a lifelong fan who unfortunately may have let 3000 miles keep him from seeing a show with Bob until it might be too late. IF there's anything in NYC that you'd want for a donation, I could do that. I <3 NY t-shirts, junior's cheesecake, etc.

Thanks for reading

Offline megvela

• In the Audience
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2007, 09:28:39 AM »
I have one extra ticket for the April 16th taping.  I have an eticket good for two persons and I'll just be watching it by myself.  Let me know who if you are interested to watch the April 16th taping as well.

Offline FastCompany

• In Contestant's Row
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2007, 08:22:26 PM »

Gemma wrote:
I have one extra ticket for the April 16th taping.  I have an eticket good for two persons and I'll just be watching it by myself.  Let me know who if you are interested to watch the April 16th taping as well.

Gemma, I am DEFINITELY interested!  Please check your PM.

Offline megvela

• In the Audience
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2007, 03:11:54 PM »
hi.  i'll be  going there very early on sunday, april 15th.  i missed my first chance last feb. 26th and this time, i am determined to succeed.  i am coming from chicago.

Offline boddorf

• In the Audience
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2007, 10:04:53 PM »
Anyone going to the April 4th or 5th taping?

« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2007, 04:36:50 PM »
I have an eticket good for 4 people on April 17, and only need to use one. So if you need 3 extra for that day, let me know!

I'm also desperately needing an extra ticket for April 16, if anyone has an extra.

Thanks!!