Author Topic: FPG 5/13/16 - The $320K Mixmaster Mike Edition (PLAY-ALONG VI/LMaD MASHUP)  (Read 1137 times)

Offline whammy007

• Taking a Bonus Spin
  • Thank Goodson It's Friday (Prediction Game)
The mashup week has been met with mixed reviews so far. Let's hope that FPG is nothing but positive as we play our next-to-last contest of the regular season.

It's a Play-Along game, for starters, so don't forget to mark your slots for cash. As far as the mashup component goes, we know that there are two is one Deal games already called out by name and yet to be played - Accelerator and Smash for Cash (if I'm somehow wrong on this, please correct me ASAP). By tomorrow, we should know exactly which one will be our Friday game. You should put that game on your lineup in which ever slot you think best, but must rank it as a confidence of 1, as it has been effectively spoiled.

For the purposes of picking the mashup game's win or loss, Accelerator will be considered won if the car is won and lost in all other situations. Smash for Cash will be considered won if the full $20,000 is won and lost otherwise.

=========================

SPOILERS: We already discussed the mashup game, whichever one it will be. We also have one regular pricing game on spoiler warning, if it does not show up tomorrow (Thursday) spoiled, because it didn't show up.

THIS WEEK'S LINEUPS (highlight to view):
#7531K (Monday): ME/Range/LMaD Game (SP-Car)/Clock/TTM/Flip
#7532K (Tuesday): Cover/1RP/Pair/LMaD Game (SP-Car)/Side/Check
#7533K (Wednesday): Bargain/Roo/Balance/Hi-Lo/LMaD Game (Car)/DP
#7534K (Thursday): CoG/Swap/LMaD Game (GP-Car)/Cross/Plinko/PaN
#7535K (Friday): YOU ARE HERE
« Last Edit: May 12, 2016, 09:27:31 PM by whammy007 »