Author Topic: Locked post? (sorry if this is the wrong place for this)  (Read 5264 times)

Offline whowouldeverhurtawhammy

• Taking a Bonus Spin
Locked post? (sorry if this is the wrong place for this)
« on: May 14, 2016, 03:07:25 AM »
I apologize if I am posting this in the wrong place, but a post I had made in Out in the Left Field recently was locked abruptly without warning. I do not understand why it is locked as such when it had not violated any rules. Can anybody explain why?
(to the tune of Sailor Moon)
Guessing prices by moonlight, winning cars by day light, never losing to a real fight, I am the one named...WHAAAAT?!?!

Offline Torgo

• TPiR Alumnus
  • Essential to the Experience
    • Torgo Entertainment
Re: Locked post? (sorry if this is the wrong place for this)
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2016, 10:03:05 AM »
Because your thread was dumb, and you had bumped it to the top of the section just by saying the word "indeed".

End of discussion.
Torgo has left the building. John and I never really cared for the way he presented himself.

Offline Mr. Weatherman

Re: Locked post? (sorry if this is the wrong place for this)
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2016, 12:36:35 PM »
Yeah, I'm with Torgo on this one. There's 'Out in Left Field', and then there's just completely out of the ballpark.

And for future reference, please take concerns like these directly and privately to an administrator instead of creating a thread for it. Technical Support is meant for technical issues with the site and its software, not a "why was this decision made?" question/complaint.
Pardon my language, but I do believe we all need to calm the f*** down.

“It’s an important stick — it’s my Plinko stick...I use it for A LOT of things!” - Bob Barker