Author Topic: FPG 6/10/16 - RESULTS  (Read 1147 times)

Offline whammy007

• Taking a Bonus Spin
  • Thank Goodson It's Friday (Prediction Game)
FPG 6/10/16 - RESULTS
« on: June 11, 2016, 12:14:30 AM »
Sideshow called a bloodbath in the submissions thread - he's not exactly right, but neither is he entirely wrong...

Golden Road: two picks, both for 4 MP (Wayoshi and Punchboard)
Pushover: two picks, both for 4 MP (Wayoshi and Flerbert)
Bullseye: three picks, none for 4 MP (Wayoshi/Cephas/SuperSweeper all had wins but wrong slots)
Swap Meet: two picks, none for 4 MP (Vader with correct slot, Flerbert with correct result)
Secret "X": one pick, none for 4 MP (SuperSweeper gets 2/4 out of it)
Do the Math: one pick, none for 4 MP (Flerbert gets 2/10 out of it)

You'll look at my summary and see six names mentioned. Those are the six players that managed to score something, anything at all, in this mess of a match. Three names appear more than once, and those names coincidentally happen to be three of the ones who will make up our Final Four:

Next week, Wayoshi, Flerbert, SuperSweeper, and Punchboard will duke it out in the final game of the season. We're guaranteed to have a new champion after the elimination of Cephas - in fact, this week's carnage caught up three of last year's top four players, with the lone exception being our dear departed ex-host, Fireball.

Who will win the Goodson-Dobkowitz Cup? Place your bets now!

(Also, watch in the coming day or two for an announcement regarding the spoiler procedures for the finals.)

Offline Wayoshi

• CSS Host
  • The production values Evelyn SHOULD strive for.
    • My Youtube
Re: FPG 6/10/16 - RESULTS
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2016, 12:22:25 AM »
I think this is the first time I nailed an unspoiled Big 3, what a rush.

This lineup was nuts. Back to back TT, no L7/TTM and instead getting both a GP/SP with a Big 3, a 3rd MP on the week.
S5x... the show's stabilized into something decent now, I guess...

Offline SuperSweeper

• 1/11/2024
  • TPiR Alumnus
Re: FPG 6/10/16 - RESULTS
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2016, 03:51:55 PM »
I'm not sure if I've been really lucky in the playoffs or I just played poorly in the regular season.  Probably a little bit of both.