Author Topic: FPG 10/21/16 - The $268K Three-Dollar Bill Edition (SEASON OPENER)  (Read 1049 times)

Offline whammy007

• Taking a Bonus Spin
  • Thank Goodson It's Friday (Prediction Game)
It's finally back, everyone! The FPG is on again! I hope you've been tracking those pricing game patterns over the last four weeks, because it's time to assemble your first lineup of the season.

Just as a reminder, Play-Along is now an every-week feature. You get to choose one lucky game which you feel will show up and be worth some big money. If it shows up, you get the cash that player wins times the MP you scored on the game, meaning up to four times the contestant's haul!

My PM box is ready and waiting for your submissions, just as soon as we have Thursday's lineup to make submissions with. Good luck, and may  :clipboard: be ever in your favor.  :P

========================

SPOILERS: I haven't seen any posted. You all know where to put them if you have them.

THIS WEEK'S LINEUPS (highlight to view):
#7651K (Monday): 1RP/Card/Grocery/Side/Path/Check
#7652K (Tuesday): Freeze/Rent/Balance (NCFC)/Squeeze/Cross/Roo
#7653K (Wednesday): Bargain/Money/Time/Line/Shell/DP
#7654K (Thursday): Spree/Flip/Rat/Switch/L7/Bag
#7655K (Friday): YOU ARE HERE
« Last Edit: October 20, 2016, 09:32:31 PM by whammy007 »

Offline TPIRFan2000

• Taking a Bonus Spin
Re: FPG 10/21/16 - The $189K+ Three-Dollar Bill Edition (SEASON OPENER)
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2016, 09:40:52 PM »
Finally. :P

You should indicate in your lineup lists if a non-car game was played for a car (as was the case with Balance Game on Tuesday).
« Last Edit: October 19, 2016, 10:18:16 PM by whammy007 »
I hadn't really thought about this before, but the reality of death means that every day there are less people in the world than the day before.  In reality there are many more people in the world than this but for illustration: If one day there are 1000 people in the world and the next day 55 people die, now there are 945 people in the world. if 30 more die the next day now there are 915 people in the world. So we'll eventually become extinct as will all creatures as the same reality applies to dogs, cats, horses etc.

Offline whammy007

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2016, 10:19:02 PM »
Whited out the potential spoiler (yes, some people do watch behind, it could still spoil), but yes, point taken. I can't guarantee I will remember to look every time for them, but I'll try.

Offline BillyGr

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2016, 12:52:10 PM »
Just FYI - Not sure about others, but I can still see the white type (easier on the darker background of the first post, but still on the first reply - without doing anything to it).

Not that it matters to me, but since there was some concern about it above...

Offline whammy007

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2016, 09:30:50 PM »
Well, G-R doesn't have spoiler tag capability, so that's about the best there is to hide something.

In fairness, the FPG section has spoiler warnings attached to it by default, but I figure it's only decent to at least try and conceal things for those who watch behind.