Author Topic: TPIR Recap - 06/22/2016  (Read 14341 times)

Offline thepriceis_J

• Double Showcase Winner
Re: TPIR Recap - 06/22/2016
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2016, 02:08:34 AM »
Have you ever owned a house for any significant length of time?  Kitchens and bathrooms are probably the most remodeled rooms in a house...  I, for one, would have *loved* this prize...
See, that's great, but a remodeled bathroom is a very extensive prize that I can't imagine takes a short amount of time or inconvenience. Perhaps they could've put it in in parts, but I think that a majority of contestants would be hesitant about having something that can be quite the undertaking suddenly foisted on them, not knowing how quickly they'd have to use the prize. I don't think it's something that no one can use, but I don't think everyone is clamoring for one either and it's from that viewpoint I can see where Wayo is coming from.

But I don't think the show is trying to pull anything with it. I think they found a cool prize they could give away for practically nothing and want to show it off.
"WHO GOT BIRDS?" - Snoop Dogg
Coming on Down since Season 20!
Season 13 & 14 CSS Champion

Me: Of all of the game shows you've hosted, besides Jeopardy!, like High Rollers or Classic Concentration, which is your favorite?
Alex Trebek: I'd have to say To Tell The Truth, because it was the first time in my career that I got to sit down while I was hosting.