Author Topic: Inviting you all to join game show podcast  (Read 1064 times)

Offline SonicWhammy

• In the Audience
  • Just Brian Sapinski... for now
Inviting you all to join game show podcast
« on: October 21, 2016, 05:36:50 PM »
Greetings to all of you. Been forever since I've posted here.

I wanted to share this all with you because I wanted to get the word out. My team over at Lost Silver Productions broke into the podcasting game over the summer. In addition to being anime guys, we also do our game shows at conventions, and we decided to do podcasts for game shows as well. To that end, we have revived a popular series from the BlogTalkRadio days: Game Show Talk & Fun. I was part of it for most of its 3 year existence, and now it's back.

We're having our next show tonight at 8PM eastern, which I know most of you may not catch this until after the fact, but I hope that you will watch our show later on when you see this, and then join us at our next show in 4 weeks. Tonight's topic is "Masters of the Game", where we'll be acknowledging the best contestants of all time, from long-running champs to the shrewdest players who exploited the game for big winnings (a certain Price contestant from a few years back comes to mind, for instance). All of you are welcome to join in the conversation live as well by joining in the live chat link.

You can find our channel here. And tonight's podcast can be seen right here, with the chat link right in the episode description.

Hope to see some new faces and subscribers. Enjoy everything we have to offer.