Author Topic: 7704K - 11/28/2016 - Cyber Monday  (Read 4139 times)

Offline jaydlewis

• Double Showcase Winner
    • QWIZX.com
7704K - 11/28/2016 - Cyber Monday
« on: November 28, 2016, 01:05:06 PM »
Recap: https://goo.gl/kd5iNQ

Quick Take
Any Number - Partial
Range Game - Win
Plinko! - $1,500
One Wrong Price - Loss
Stack the Deck - Loss
Coming or Going - Loss

TODAY          YEAR
 On Offer:  $198,476.02   $9,688,063.81+
Total Won:    52,576.00    4,064,064.21+

Offline htmlcc92

• Double Showcase Winner
  • "Mrs. Peacock was a man?!"
Re: 7704K - 11/28/2016 - Cyber Monday
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2016, 12:03:26 PM »
It took me a few viewings of Range Game to realize they added other sound effects to the game while the rangefinder moves up the board. Only because I did not notice it at first, I will say, in my opinion, that it did not take anything away from the game's original, underlying sound effect, but I don't think it was necessary to "jazz" it up or anything. Range Game's sound effect is timeless, I say.
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Twilight Zone.

Offline CJBojangles

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2016, 07:09:19 PM »
It took me a few viewings of Range Game to realize they added other sound effects to the game while the rangefinder moves up the board. Only because I did not notice it at first, I will say, in my opinion, that it did not take anything away from the game's original, underlying sound effect, but I don't think it was necessary to "jazz" it up or anything. Range Game's sound effect is timeless, I say.

Uh... After watching it on YouTube, I can't for the life of me figure out what you're talking about. The effect sounds the same to me.

Offline htmlcc92

• Double Showcase Winner
  • "Mrs. Peacock was a man?!"
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2016, 08:18:07 PM »
Uh... After watching it on YouTube, I can't for the life of me figure out what you're talking about. The effect sounds the same to me.

Huh, could swear I heard it, and on what the show posted on their Facebook, I could definitely hear something. Another person commented on it, too. It might have been an effect they added to go along with the video, as they called it the "Most INTENSE 'Range Game' ever." I apologize if I was hearing things!
There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Twilight Zone.

Offline CJBojangles

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2016, 09:43:31 PM »
Huh, could swear I heard it, and on what the show posted on their Facebook, I could definitely hear something. Another person commented on it, too. It might have been an effect they added to go along with the video, as they called it the "Most INTENSE 'Range Game' ever." I apologize if I was hearing things!

After watching the Facebook clip, they indeed added some "Jaws"-like music over the portion where the scale is climbing. I assume that's what they were referring to when they called it "Most intense ever", when it was, at most, as intense as every other playing of Range Game, ever.