Author Topic: Weekly Pricing Game: Week 5  (Read 26882 times)

Offline therealcu2010

• Director
  • Acknowledge Me!
    • Buy a Vowel Boards, A Wheel of Fortune Community
Re: Weekly Pricing Game: Week 5
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2016, 01:34:38 AM »
Just make sure you get out of said country before anyone notices; our trip packages don't include bail money. We're poor, you know.

"We wouldn't be so poor if you-"

Shut up, Leslie, nobody cares! Anyways, let's start with that trip to Canada. That Canada trip is...

*ding!* $3907, not a bad start.

Let's see the price of that Mexico trip...

*ding!* $1938, this looks pretty good. What does that come to?

$5845, and you win! *dingdingdingdingdingdingding!* *Walking '07*

Renty, you get to take all four of those trips! Let's see the price of those other two...

...wow, this could have been ugly, but fortunately, it wasn't. Well done! Enjoy those trips! More winning, more I say, after this!

(You know, I should host another full show...but these things take so long to put together and I have so little time...)
"Nobody cares about the guest stars." - Roger Dobkowitz

"Change isn't always good. Sometimes changing things is a terrible mistake." - Bob Barker

People are tired of the f**kery and drama, but if we'd actually talk to each other sometimes instead of a whole bunch of private conversations with other people, it'd go a long way to perhaps fixing the problems most seem to see in the site.

Offline Mr. Weatherman

Re: Weekly Pricing Game: Week 5
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2016, 01:51:04 PM »
Now to decide which of these trips to refuse... Probably all of them. Congratulations on presenting a crap ton of trips that won't affect your budget in any way!

Outstanding hosting as always, CU. Your announcer needs intervention in his (her?) personal life, however.
Pardon my language, but I do believe we all need to calm the f*** down.

“It’s an important stick — it’s my Plinko stick...I use it for A LOT of things!” - Bob Barker