Author Topic: Announcement: Host Your Own Closes on 1/6/2017  (Read 36396 times)

Offline Schfifty

• Taking a Bonus Spin
Re: Announcement: Host Your Own Closes on 1/6/2017
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2017, 02:01:58 AM »
I will miss Host Your Own as well. It's really a shame this has to go, cause I was hopeful to give a try at hosting a show for the first time at some point (and made several PGs graphics which I would've used), but the inactivity around here just went too long, I suppose.

Anyway, it was wonderful to play in these shows in the 38 months I've been a member here, and it was entertaining to read shows of the past (such as the disastrous ilovesuperball shows, as bigblue mentioned). I agree with moving the section to the Filing Cabinet, because I don't think it should be deleted entirely. I'm sure many of us will still want to read them and recall the fun experiences from them.
"I think everybody's weird. We should all celebrate our individuality and not be embarrassed or ashamed of it.”  — Johnny Depp

Offline 123123123

• Double Showcase Winner
Re: Announcement: Host Your Own Closes on 1/6/2017
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2017, 03:15:57 AM »
Even though I became a member after the prime of this section, I've always seen it as a unique and alternate way for us fans to look at our favorite game show. From both hosting and participating, it was a blast to be a part of and will be remembered for all the great moments.