Appears to have been taped around the premiere of season 19. It could be in advance the season premiere taping, which justifies Bob walking from backstage heading towards the back of the studio to make an audience entrance for Golden Road, which was played first that day. Bullseye can also be seen, which was played that day; but so can Spelling Bee and Clock Game, which were played on the second show of the season. Knowing how pressed for space the backstage area is, it surprises me there would be two games back there that aren't scheduled to show up in that show.
Roger Dobkowitz's Seven Commandments of The Price Is Right:
1. Tape and edit the show as if it were live.
2. Never tell the contestant what to do.
3. Size matters. (The bigger the prize, the better the prize and the bigger the reaction.)
4. All prizes are good.
5. Never do anything on the show that would embarrass a parent with a kid watching.
6. Never put on a prize that would make the show look cheap.
7. Itís the game, stupid! (Itís about the game.)
- Roger Dobkowitz on Stu's Show September 23, 2009.