Author Topic: FPG 2/3/17 - The 294K+ Brady Bunch Edition  (Read 1280 times)

Offline whammy007

• Taking a Bonus Spin
  • Thank Goodson It's Friday (Prediction Game)
FPG 2/3/17 - The 294K+ Brady Bunch Edition
« on: February 01, 2017, 10:36:02 PM »
Yep, Tom Brady again, his seventh time in the Super Bowl Big Game... dammit, we didn't even get to play the Super Bowl Big Game Special FPG last season and that censor's still bird-dogging me. Anyway, take a headshot from each time he's been in one and... you're two short of an iconic sitcom intro, but the fact that it's even that close is still impressive.

This season, thankfully, no Super Bowl Big Game Special to ruin the day, just the Puppy Bowl Dog Game Special... wait, THAT'S being censored too? Either way, we had a promo, and based on what we didn't get, there's at least one game going to end up spoiled. Which one it is will depend on Thursday's lineup.

As has been done in past Friday Prediction End-Of-Week Picking Game seasons... now this is just getting silly. Anyway, in past years, we've used some of the football stats to pump up the pot, and this season will look to continue/revive that trend. Some of you may love Tom Brady, some may hate him, but all of you will rely on him for extra dollars in our next game's pot (which would be Wednesday of next week). Bonus money will accrue in the pot as follows:

Each passing yard - $250 ($25,000 per hundred)
Each passing touchdown - $25,000
Named game MVP - $50,000

If you have any additional ideas, feel free to suggest them. I don't promise that I'll go with them, but I might if I really like it. Anyway, let's get on with getting those picks in!

========================

SPOILERS: One game will be spoiled, but we're not sure which yet. and now we're pretty sure which one.

THIS WEEK'S LINEUPS (highlight to view):
#7791K (Monday): Switch/Roll/241/Clock/5PT/Freeze
#7792K (Tuesday): Flip/Half/Any/Bargain/Hi-Lo/Gas
#7793K (Wednesday): Cover/ME/Cliff/Squeeze/Dice/Time
#7794K (Thursday): 1WP/L7/PaP/Seat/Side/Line
#7795K (Friday): YOU ARE HERE
#51SBBG (Sunday): Brady/Gronkowski/Blount/Ryan/Jones/Freeman...and the censor beat me again.  :P
« Last Edit: February 02, 2017, 08:54:58 PM by whammy007 »