Author Topic: Shell Game: Hiatus?  (Read 2288 times)

Offline gameshowfan87

• In the Audience
Shell Game: Hiatus?
« on: March 04, 2017, 11:20:45 PM »
I hope I can trust my gut with this one, and take it with a grain of salt. BUT...

http://priceisright.wikia.com/wiki/Shell_Game

:-(

Offline PatrickRox80

• Double Showcase Winner
Re: Shell Game: Hiatus?
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2017, 12:03:52 AM »
That's an unverified edit. Nothing to be concerned about.

Offline Trivia Trap

• Walking the Golden Road
  • Thinks Hes Seen Finish Line
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2017, 10:41:48 AM »
I don't even see it on there anymore.

Offline TPIRFan2000

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2017, 10:46:10 AM »
Shell Game has been one of the rarest games in the rotation for many years now - in fact, it only got played once in the entirety of Season 28. I definitely wouldn't take a random wiki that can be edited by anyone as proof.

It should also be noted that there is an episode that was supposed to air in January (#7763K) that has been postponed to June 23rd. It could possibly be on that episode.
I hadn't really thought about this before, but the reality of death means that every day there are less people in the world than the day before.  In reality there are many more people in the world than this but for illustration: If one day there are 1000 people in the world and the next day 55 people die, now there are 945 people in the world. if 30 more die the next day now there are 915 people in the world. So we'll eventually become extinct as will all creatures as the same reality applies to dogs, cats, horses etc.

Offline tpiradam

• 11/13/2018
  • TPiR Alumnus
    • http://adamb.one-dollar.us
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2017, 10:51:23 AM »
That website is a fan made website not an official one. They've been known to be incorrect in the past regarding pricing games being retired or brought back from hiatus.

Offline Torgo

• TPiR Alumnus
  • Essential to the Experience
    • Torgo Entertainment
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2017, 10:56:21 PM »
Unverified source. Garbage thread.
Torgo has left the building. John and I never really cared for the way he presented himself.