Author Topic: Why site was suspended  (Read 1074 times)

Offline Marc

• Executive Producer
    • Golden Road
Why site was suspended
« on: March 23, 2017, 11:47:27 AM »
I have no idea what this means...

Marc,

golden-road.net have been unsuspended.

Be aware that they are using some script on your site to send spam:

"T="An e-card from Amelia for you" from <chelsea@golden-road.net> for gerardo8y@yahoo.com"

This was causing issues with the site and causing the server to overload and crash.

Offline Torgo

• Double Showcase Winner
  • Going Back in Time: The G-R Mantra
    • Torgo Entertainment
Re: Why site was suspended
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2017, 01:08:37 PM »
This is why I don't send e-cards.
CSS Champion - Season IX (Part II)
G-R Recapper - Season 44 (Part I)

And if you win that trip, you travel to the end of the Golden Road, where we have the most expensive prize ever offered on Golden Road.net!!!! IT IS MORE THAN $481,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Wild cheering and applause) LOOK WHAT WE HAVE AT THE END OF THE GOLDEN ROAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOUR OWN PRIVATE ISLAND OFF THE COAST OF TAHITI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You and your whole family will fly round trip coach from Los Angeles to Tahiti where you'll sign a deed to a 2-mile across, 2-mile wide island 25 miles off the coast of Tahiti. This island includes a beachouse and more! And if you win this island, you'll recieve A NEW CADILLAC XLR CONVERTIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Chelsea

• Executive Producer
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2017, 01:59:47 PM »
I spent some time just absolutely nose deep in the site's logs to see if I could track down the location of the script causing the issue.   

Golden Gallery.

Script has been removed.

Offline mechamind

• Walking the Golden Road
    • Mechamind Boards
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2017, 08:50:25 PM »
Golden Gallery? Was a visible feature just removed from the section? I don't see how Golden Gallery could be the source of an e-mail related overload. :?