Author Topic: UniquePerspective's Technical Follies  (Read 5020 times)

Offline Jordypoo

• Outside in Line
UniquePerspective's Technical Follies
« on: April 25, 2017, 03:30:47 PM »
Howdy,

Jordan/Unique here. If you want proof that this is actually me, Jess can look at the email I connected with this account. When my Firefox updated, I was automatically logged out of every single website, including Golden Road. I tried to recover my password, however, I no longer have access to the email connected with this account, either. Who can I talk to in order to perhaps change the email connected to my account, or find some way to access UniquePerspective? I got banned from chat today also as a result of the "duplicate account" rule.

If I'm unable to do this and must now be on Golden Road as Jordypoo, that's fine, but it'd be nice if I could have the account I use to play CSS, FPG, and post with.

Offline Prizes

• Director
  • Took a swing and my drive found twine!
    • Buy a Vowel Boards, a WOF Community
Re: UniquePerspective's Technical Follies
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2017, 04:25:30 PM »
FOR DUPE UNAUTHORIZED ACCOUNT

Still me. PM me an email that you use so that we can recover your original account. From there, the UniquePerspective email can be changed if you so desire, to make it an email you access. Additionally, I have the power to change passwords, maybe later tonight during a Skype call, I'll change your password then into something simple to type in, and you can change it from there, once logged in. I know this works since I did it some time ago this year for Kev.
Hard work increases the probability of serendipity. —Ken Poirot

Finally made it in life!