Author Topic: FPG 4/28/17 - RESULTS  (Read 1727 times)

Offline whammy007

• Taking a Bonus Spin
  • Thank Goodson It's Friday (Prediction Game)
FPG 4/28/17 - RESULTS
« on: April 29, 2017, 12:07:42 AM »
It's late, let's get right at it...

Coming or Going: 10 picks, four nail it, Vader maxes it out
Pay the Rent: 10 picks, four nail it
Card Game: seven picks, JJ and Tanzerey nail it
Switch?: nine picks, nobody gets 4 MP (some got the right slot, but all had it as won)
Balance Game: SANDBAG
Master Key: key game, Vader gets 2/6 and $50,000
5 Price Tags: 14 picks, but a total no-show... again

There's a couple names you can see up there, but none are at the top of the podium...

3. thepriceis_J - 10/36 on four games - nailed Card, right slot on Switch, right result on Rent/CoG
2. vadernader - 11/51 on four games - nailed CoG/Rent, right slot on Key, also had Card
1. TPIRFan2000 - 12/48 on four games - nailed CoG/Rent, right slot on Card/Switch

Well done by 2K for his second win of the season. Here are the full results, with the addition of Punchboard as an opt-out who saw the show in-studio:

See you next Friday for the last regular-season FPG. Hopefully we can get it away spoiler-free.

Offline TPIRfan#9821

• 4/23/2020
  • TPiR Alumnus
  • ghost in the more-than-shell bedroom
Re: FPG 4/28/17 - RESULTS
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2017, 12:14:46 AM »
Am I allowed to ask if the final game of the regular season will be a Sleeper Six?

Also, lol Punchy for picking Step Up.
"If any show, forget sports, Price is Right, [the audience is] the star of the show. Somebody... coming on down and losing their minds, and ... crying, that's the show. The show isn't me, the show isn't necessarily [a] can of soup, how much that is, it's watching people go bananas, and there's going to be some of that missing."

-Drew Carey, interview with Athletic, September 16, 2020

"I honestly thought the doubler was gone, but 9821 going $0 makes sense"

-thatvhstapeguy, Discord message, April 5, 2023

Offline TPIRFan2000

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2017, 12:19:50 AM »
I goofed up not picking Pay the Rent as my PA - at least I got enough points to make up for it.
I hadn't really thought about this before, but the reality of death means that every day there are less people in the world than the day before.  In reality there are many more people in the world than this but for illustration: If one day there are 1000 people in the world and the next day 55 people die, now there are 945 people in the world. if 30 more die the next day now there are 915 people in the world. So we'll eventually become extinct as will all creatures as the same reality applies to dogs, cats, horses etc.

Offline whammy007

• Taking a Bonus Spin
  • Thank Goodson It's Friday (Prediction Game)
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2017, 12:24:17 AM »
Am I allowed to ask if the final game of the regular season will be a Sleeper Six?

Also, lol Punchy for picking Step Up.

You may ask. You may not get an answer. Stay tuned.  ;)