Author Topic: Celebrities for Season 3 of Celebrity Family Feud  (Read 1528 times)

Offline JayC

• Double Showcase Winner
Celebrities for Season 3 of Celebrity Family Feud
« on: May 03, 2017, 03:46:34 PM »
Buzzerblog recently announced the celebrities that will be appearing on season 3 of Celebrity Family Feud on ABC this summer- http://www.buzzerblog.com/2017/05/03/celebrity-cast-announced-for-third-season-of-celebrity-family-feud/
Having Louie Anderson, the original host of this current incarnation of Feud on is definitely interesting. Wonder what kind of deal if any will be made of him being a former host. Imagine if they had him facing Richard Karn or John O'Hurley and family.

Offline goldroadfanatic

• 2/22/2024
  • TPiR Alumnus
  • One Dollar!
Re: Celebrities for Season 3 of Celebrity Family Feud
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2017, 04:25:21 PM »
The summer run of Celebrity Family Feud is always entertaining to watch ever since it premiered on ABC and they got Steve to host.

I will not be surprised to hear even a passing mention that Louie hosted the show nearly 20 years ago, and we might even see a brief clip or two acknowledging the past.
"Cherish the past, accept the present, and anticipate the future.  They are listening to feedback wherever feasible, but they can't repeat the past."

Offline PatrickRox80

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2017, 07:51:12 PM »
Amy Schumer? I thought it couldn't get worse than Leslie Jones on Match Game last year.

Offline sayingsorry

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2017, 02:49:17 PM »
I don't see this mentioned anywhere but Joey Fatone is a former announcer of Harvey Feud and he will be playing one episode as well