Author Topic: 7933K - 05/10/17 Recap Thread  (Read 786 times)

Offline Torgo

• TPiR Alumnus
  • Going Back in Time: The G-R Mantra
    • Torgo Entertainment
7933K - 05/10/17 Recap Thread
« on: May 10, 2017, 10:43:09 AM »
FLIP FLOP - L (2:34.33)
DANGER PRICE - L (3:36.78)
HOLE IN ONE - W (5:34.91)
BARGAIN GAME - L (3:10.84)
CLIFF HANGERS - W (4:27.94)
LINE EM UP - L (4:44.91)

Posting early since the site has been intermittently down, so getting this out of the way now.
CSS Champion - Season IX (Part II)
G-R Recapper - Season 44 (Part I)

And if you win that trip, you travel to the end of the Golden Road, where we have the most expensive prize ever offered on Golden Road.net!!!! IT IS MORE THAN $481,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Wild cheering and applause) LOOK WHAT WE HAVE AT THE END OF THE GOLDEN ROAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOUR OWN PRIVATE ISLAND OFF THE COAST OF TAHITI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You and your whole family will fly round trip coach from Los Angeles to Tahiti where you'll sign a deed to a 2-mile across, 2-mile wide island 25 miles off the coast of Tahiti. This island includes a beachouse and more! And if you win this island, you'll recieve A NEW CADILLAC XLR CONVERTIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Schfifty

• Taking a Bonus Spin
Re: 7933K - 05/10/17 Recap Thread
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2017, 01:28:48 PM »
A couple of firsts in this episode: Hole in One has snapped a new record for # of weeks skipped - 13 - before (finally!) returning, and Cliff Hangers for the first time this season appears in a slot other than 1st/3rd/6th. Not sure why it took this long, considering it was 4th a lot last season...

Line 'em Up was just weird to watch. I know it's general rule to not criticize players too much, but the contestant got on my nerves a bit. She seemed rather confused on what numbers she had right.
I think everybody's weird. We should all celebrate our individuality and not be embarrassed or ashamed of it.  Johnny Depp

My favorite pricing games: Switcheroo, Card Game, Hit Me, Dice Game, Cover Up, Bullseye ('76), Magic #, Pathfinder, Let 'em Roll, Secret X, Clock Game, and Line 'em Up.

Correctly predicted games in FPG: Stack the Deck, Lucky $even (3), Switch? (2), Punch-a-Bunch, Plinko (4), Bullseye, Freeze Frame, Balance Game, Danger Price, Cover Up (5), Double Cross (3), Pass the Buck, It's in the Bag, Swap Meet, Rat Race (2), Bargain Game, Grand Game (2), Dice Game, 1 Right Price (2), Double Prices, Squeeze Play, Card Game, Gas Money, Coming or Going (3), That's Too Much!, 3 Strikes, Pocket Change, More or Less, Race Game, Off

Online JayC

• Double Showcase Winner
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2017, 02:43:16 PM »
Nice to see Hole in One back. I thought the sponge would've been first as well. I had the order as sponge, asparagus, pudding, bags, Garlique, Allegra. I remember seeing that same pudding at least one other time and I swore it was at least a dollar more than that, but I was mistaken.

Of the games lost today Danger Price was the one that really should've been won. The grill was just about a lock as the prize to avoid. Line em Up was tricky since I don't think most would've thought the car was only $15,xxx.

Offline Gerald78

• Walking the Golden Road
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2017, 11:09:49 AM »
Okay GR experts...when was the last time the bonus $$ was won on Hole?

Online TinoStar11

• Taking a Bonus Spin
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2017, 01:35:14 PM »
Okay GR experts...when was the last time the bonus $$ was won on Hole?

That would be 11/19/2013 , During Dream Car Week
We almost had one this Season , 12/15/16 , where they got to the 2nd Closest Line.